january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Thanks Trixie, good to hear :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance: Bella, how exciting!!! :happydance::happydance:

I cant wait for an update :) All the best lovely :hugs:

Thank u ladies. Was woken up at 2am with back labor. Nurse just took the cervadil out. As soon as I eat they will start the pitocin. Back labor is hell :( hoping it goes quickly!

Oooh Bella good luck :) I can't believe the nurse said that! I hope everything goes OK. x

Claire I haven't had an internal either. Next app is in 2 weeks. Hope al is well at your app.

Thanks Coco, app went really well. Everything good, baby not engaged at all. But I didnt feel like it was. Have to go back in 2 weeks. She said they wont do internals until im over due or in labour.
Anyone have a gut feeling on when the baby is going to come? I think im going to be late, will prob go into feb xx

Hope all is going well bella xx

Claire, I was just reading on how to get baby in right position and to engage (what position is yours in?), mine is back to my left and arms and legs everywhere! I have a birthing ball so it's good to sit on that and spend as much time on all fours as possible! Basically bump and pelvis tilted forwards to encourage the baby's back to turn.

Anyone got new nursing bras/been re-measured??

Also, does anyone's bambino jump at sudden loud noises?! Mine does all the time!

Thanks coco, I was scrubbing the floor the other day on all fours, so perhaps i should do that again! My baby is in the same position :) Thanks for the tip.

I really need a new nursing bra, think i might get measured in marks and spencers and have a look.

My baby sometimes jumps at noices, but not alot. x

Yeah I'm planning on getting measured again next Saturday, I'll be 38+3. I was measured in M&S before so will go back there. I'm hoping they can advise me on what size to get to allow for when the milk comes in because I'm not going again!

Yeah I'm planning on getting measured again next Saturday, I'll be 38+3. I was measured in M&S before so will go back there. I'm hoping they can advise me on what size to get to allow for when the milk comes in because I'm not going again!

Im sure they will, they are fairly good there x

Good.
I'm so uncomfortable this evening, back ache and belly feels so heavy, just don't know what to do with myself! No position is comfortable!

Just wanted to let everyone know my princess was born vaginally on jan 6th at 11:11pm after being induced at 10am. I'm not going to lie, I had a really hard time with labor and almost caved and asked for a csection. Potocin is intense! Also, my estimated "huge" baby weighs 7lbs5oz and is a little tiny thing.

Am still in hospital as I had a bad tear but will update with full stories and pictures when home.

Congratulations Bella, thats fantastic news! Very healthy size. Hope you're feeling ok re- the tear. Fingers crossed you can come home soon. Well done :)

Wohoo. congratulations :D ditto on what Claire said!

come on Harvey, you're full term now, we had your baby shower and we want you here now!!! HURRY UP!!!!!

oh bella im so happy for you congrats xxxxx

How are you getting on Bella? Hope you're home now :)
Everyone else ok?
Still dont feel like my lo is engaged, havent got the complete woddle yet! Though I have been trying with your tips coco.
Any joy your end?

Na, no change Claire! my bump is so achey today, feels like one giant pulled muscle! Like it's really strained. It's hard work!

well im home and no baby yet!!!...

the procedure was very sore but not afterwards which is good, i got a cocktail of drugs and gas and air, but felt everything!

the cervix is still up and closed, i think he said it was prosterior?? so i am going in on monday next week to get induced...he said he will use the gel to make it happen quicker.....i will have to get googlin!

i also had my first real internal and omg it hurt....there was a real tender part and he said that it was babys head that he was touching!....i think if the cervix was open he would have broke my waters but he said he couldnt even feel the opening! so i have another week and by next tue i will have my baby!! whoo hoo at 38 + 4 wekks......i cant wait..

hot baths have been reccommended, so thats the plan tonight!!

Oh my golly Trixie, I can't believe we are all at that stage! Great news to know it's next week, but a bit scary too?! Bit of a pain that you had to get an uncomfortable internal but you'll have your baby soon :D ...and you don't know the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->