january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Im still pregnant as well!
Hope things are going well Bella?
Coco, sounds like things are progressing a bit for you. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. I wanted one of those chairs youve bought but found them to be a bit on the expensive side, am currently looking for just a plain single chair.
Sorry to hear you are still prggers Steffy, but just think of the sleep we're all still getting :)
No news with me, feel exactly the same :(

Nothing since the cramps Claire :/ but still, a week to go before I get seriously annoyed!!
The chair was £95 including the foot stool :)

Here's my 39 week bump!

Thats much more resonable then ive seen. Wow, what a bump :) Im not that big really. Sorry things arent progrssing for you xx

hi girls. recovery isn't going so well. 4th degree tear and stitches ripped open so they put some type of acid (silver nitrate) on to burn off the surrounding skin which will hopefully allow the wound to close. I have been in so much pain that i feel like i cant fully enjoy my little girl. luckily, she is an angel. she sleeps 4 hours eats and is up for about an hour then sleeps another 4 at night. here she is:

View attachment 326621

View attachment 326622

View attachment 326623

these were done in the hospital before discharge.

Aww, shes gorgeous!!
Sorry your not healing well, hope things improve soon for you xx

Sorry to hear you are still prggers Steffy, but just think of the sleep we're all still getting :)

- lack of for me I'm afraid :( I think I sleep worse now then I did before I was pregnant haha. Just cannot find comfy spots to sleep and back ache and such... urgh. Horrible.

Ah well, on a posistive - I am now on single digits

9 DAYS!!!!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been absent for a little, I hope you are all well.

Bella- your little girl is adorable! I m sorry you are having discomfort issues with your tear. I can sympathise as I have 2nd degree tears so can only imagine the pain you are going through compared to mine. It took them an hour to stitch me up after having Daisy and I sucked on the gas and air all throughout but had none in labor :haha: hopefully your little girl continues to be good for you :hugs:

Steph- hang in there misses. I know your time will come soon enough. How is the resting going for you? I hope you are managing to get your strength up :hugs:

Coco- wow your bump is amazing. I felt like i was going to explode days before I gave birth and I was shocked when a 6lb 5oz little girl came out! Hope something happens for you soon.

Claire- how are you feeling Mrs? I hope you arent too bad and your comfortable at least :hugs:

Well ladies, Friday the 13th will never be unlucky for me again. My daughter was born on Friday 13th January at 9.13am after 4 hours of back labor. She was born facing upwards so is classed as a star gazer baby and is meant to be lucky! I couldnt of asked for anything more x

Oh my gosh Bella, she is scrumptious! Sorry about the discomfort :( I hope you get well soon.

Aww Pinky congratulations, she is so cute!

Saw the midwife this morning, all good as usual but not much progress! 2-3/5 engaged so that's something but possibly have a way to go yet :/ She offered me a a sweep at my next app in a week...

Congratulations Pinky, she gorgeous. Pleased to hear you didnt have a long drawn out labour. Hope you're enjoying being a mummy :)
Sorry bout the lack of sleep steffy and coco hope things improve for you. Ive got a midwife app tomorrow so we'll see how things go xx

Thanks Claire, hope your app goes well. Oh and the midwife thinks I'm having a boy!

Well I think it's to do with the heartbeat - 135 ish or something, because she brought it up when listening to it! She always refers to it as he so maybe she has a feeling!

conor james whelan was born 17th jan at 18.50 via emergency c section....labour for 10 hours and pushing for over 1 hour and he wouldnt come out! i had to be knocked out!
he was 7 lb 15 oz!!!

..im doing ok, have a wound infection, surprise surprise!!! so its very sore....and belly hasnt gone down at all! no one tells you that, none of my clothes fit me or are too tight on the wound so have to do some online shopping today!

conor is adorable i could just eat him up....breastfeeding has stopped and i put him on aptamil and he likes it! nights have been a nightmare but he is generally a very good baby....the sleepless nights are so worth it! you will all be experiencing this soon!

ill get more time tomorrow to update you and read through the posts properly... xxx

Congratulations trixie, sorry things haven't gone as smoothly as they could have.

Its gone a bit quiet on here, maybe there is more baby news to come?
No news with me, saw midwife on friday. Baby was slightly engaged but keeps moving in and out. Been offered a sweep and stretch on thursday so will see how that goes.
Hope everyone ok xx

Its gone a bit quiet on here, maybe there is more baby news to come?
No news with me, saw midwife on friday. Baby was slightly engaged but keeps moving in and out. Been offered a sweep and stretch on thursday so will see how that goes.
Hope everyone ok xx

Same here! What time?!

Feeling achey in the bump/period pain-y whilst out shopping this evening, thought it may be something but got home and needed a number 2 so I guess my body is being mean again!! Still feels a bit uncomfortable but that could be the buttercream I ate whilst baking earlier! This is torture!

My appointments at 11.30am :)
Hope your body isn't tricking you and maybe it is early labour....we can hope!
Still, not long to go xxx

Oh yeah! Doh!! Neither am I :/ hoping I don't have to have it!

hi girls good luck for your sweep...fx it starts your labour....warning though the internals can be slightly uncomfortable!!!

have to take conor to the gp today...he has a wee lump under the chin...i hope he is ok. he is just perfect, which is worrying cause my luck is so horrible and im afraid everything is going to go wrong.

hi girls good luck for your sweep...fx it starts your labour....warning though the internals can be slightly uncomfortable!!!

have to take conor to the gp today...he has a wee lump under the chin...i hope he is ok. he is just perfect, which is worrying cause my luck is so horrible and im afraid everything is going to go wrong.

Thanks hun, im sure there is nothing to worry about :) Just enjoy you time with your lovely little man. Try not to worry xx

Thanks Trixie, hope everything's ok. After some rather energetic sex last night I started getting what I think was quite harsh BH! They came and went for about 40 minutes then nothing! :( It felt like bad period pain low down with pressure too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->