january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hang in there ladies. I hope you are all feeling well (well apart from being overdue).

Steph- keep being strong Mrs! I hope you are still eating plenty and resting. I know its hard when your not sleeping at nights but try and sleep when you can x

How are you finding motherhood Pinky? Are these first couple of weeks as tough as they say? x

Hi Clare, it wasn't too bad at first but the past week has been very trying. My little girl want pooed in over 24 hours and she struggles badly with her wind :( we think she has colic as we have been unable to console her overnight these past 5 days. So much so I have already been to bed and got 5 hours sleep so I am more awake now to deal with her and my oh can get some rest before work tomorrow!

Other than this, its amazing! She makes every second worthwhile.
How are you feeling at the minute, hopefully your lo will come soon x

Pinky, have you tried gripe water? My little girl gets bad wind so we put gripe water in her bottle before bed and it seems to help tons!

Hope things get a bit easier for you. Ive heard dr browns bottles are amazing for colic!!!
Any news from anyone else, nothing to report from me.
Coco, how was your appointment?

Hope things get a bit easier for you. Ive heard dr browns bottles are amazing for colic!!!

Nothing to report either :( My appointment is at 11am tomorrow. 1 week until induction :O

Nothing to report either :( My appointment is at 11am tomorrow. 1 week until induction :O

Aww, sorry coco. Keep us posted :hugs:

Midwife tomorrow... offering 2nd sweep.
Dealine is next Wednesday, so if this boy doesn't shift his hiney he is getting a shock.

MUHAHAHA!

Good luck steffy.

Midwife couldn't do sweep as only 1cm and still firm. Been getting light brown discharge since, I guess that's normal from the disturbance!

I had one when I was 1cm as I was favorible? whatever that means...

But I have now been contracting for nearly 3 weeks, gone from 1:10 to 2:10... just hoping to get to that 4-5:10 soon. *cries* just so exhausted now.

Roll on day 4 x

Fingers crossed for you steffy.
Hope your not too disappointed coco, at least they tried.
Still nothing from me, midwife friday so time will tell.
Next week we should all be having our babies though!
I know this sounds a bit odd, but im kind of glad im not having a january baby, ive always prefered feb, weird I know!!

Yeah I was just pleased to have a more reassuring midwife! Looking forward to meeting baby now however he/she comes!

Still nothing from me, will be getting booked in tomorrow for induction next week. Sweep tomorrow hopefully xx

im sooo exhausted girls....between, wind constipation and getting days and nights mixed up, this is harder than i imagined!....he is asleep now, thats the only way i can get stuff done!! like brush my teeth!!!

Claire, i hope your app goes/went well. Aw trixie, quick, grab a nap! More intense BH (tightenings, period pain) last night, finally drifted off after 2... only 3 days left :s

Trixie, so sorry you're having a hard time. I've been getting frusterated easily as well, but luckily Alexa is easy to please. I feel like I can't get a break either though.

Hope you other girls are hanging in there. Enjoy you're sleep while you can.

Hi girls, hope things get easier for you. Must be really tough with lack of sleep.
I had my appointment today, went well. Had sweep and stretch,was 1-2cms dialated.Bit uncomfortable, she could feel babies head and waters. Shes hopefull I will start on my own, but no promises. Im booked in for next weds induction. Im quite uncomfortable now, baby feels very low and have back ache...hurry up baby!!
Hope the other expectant mothers are ok...not long!!!!

Ooh I hope something happens then Claire :)

Feeling more crampy today, but it's torture because time is running out, if things are gearing up to happen I may need more than 3 days :O
I think I am loosing my plug, not clear and snotty though! More like thicker darker discharge, not a hint of blood though...

I took this a minute ago!

Attachments

• 41+2 (1).jpg
    41+2 (1).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Ooh I hope something happens then Claire :)

Feeling more crampy today, but it's torture because time is running out, if things are gearing up to happen I may need more than 3 days :O
I think I am loosing my plug, not clear and snotty though! More like thicker darker discharge, not a hint of blood though...

I took this a minute ago!

Thanks coco, hope things progress very quickly for you!
Lovely bump pic, they will be lovely to look back on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->