january 2012 mums to be!!!!

What a pain coco, maybe give it another go tonight ha ha. Oh and yay, due today!!!!

Claire my midwife app is a 12 tomorrow so I'll be straight back here to see how yours went! Good luck.

Can't believe it's my due date tomorrow...

That went very fast! X

Ahhhh girls I miss being pregnant so much! I use to lay in bed every night eating hagan daz ice cream. My hubby just brought some home to cheer me up and I started balling when I took the first bite :(

i know how you feel bella! my bump is still massive...the girl in mothercare asked me when i was due! cow!

anywho....conor has a wee cyst under the chin, but told that there was nothing to worry abt. i have him on 3 oz every 3ish hours....still has nights and days mixed up! ill try and get a pic up today!

good luck girls.....cant believe 40 weeks went sooo fast!

Glad everything is ok Trix, hope you manage to sort the night and days out soon xx

So its Coco, Steffy and I due now....come on babies xx

I'm so upset :( couldn't have sweep because, after a very uncomfortable abdominal exam, the baby's head still isn't low enough, still 2-3/5 engaged. and I've been given induction date for when I'm 12 days overdue. I've been crying my eyes out, all I really wanted is to NOT be induced, I want things as natural and spontaneous as possible and now it could turn out to be the complete opposite.

Aww Coco, hugs. Mine was pretty much the same story. Couldnt have it done as not engaged enough. Will try again next and if nothing between now and then i'll be booked for induction. To be honest im expecting induction, so will be around 7th 8th of feb if nothing before.
These babies are stubborn things! x

I can't believe they are letting you go until 12 days overdue! What is the baby measuring?

They seem to do that as standard in the uk unless baby is big. My baby has been measuring small, but by that time I dont think it will be. Not sure about Coco xx

Well there's no need if the baby is healthy.
I don't really know a few weeks ago she said she reckons it will be about 7.4, when born I gathered! :/
Oh no Claire, you too! I am seeing a different midwife on tuesday so will talk to her and request an internal.

2 weeks being in labour and I am still between 2-3cm dialated...

Christ Almighty this is getting ridiculous :(

PAIN!!!!

... Happy Due Day x

Fingers crossed for tuesday coco :)
Hope things speed up for you steffy.
AFM think baby is much lower, kept feeling a nuzzleing kind of feeling really low down so hoping its engaged more x

Claire I thought maybe the same! Compared photos last night and I think it's lower, I could be picking at nothing of course! OH agreed though!

Hang in there ladies. I hope you are all feeling well (well apart from being overdue).

Steph- keep being strong Mrs! I hope you are still eating plenty and resting. I know its hard when your not sleeping at nights but try and sleep when you can x

Hang in there ladies. I hope you are all feeling well (well apart from being overdue).

Steph- keep being strong Mrs! I hope you are still eating plenty and resting. I know its hard when your not sleeping at nights but try and sleep when you can x

How are you finding motherhood Pinky? Are these first couple of weeks as tough as they say? x

looks like i am being induced wednesday if nothing happens before then, but we shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->