january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Was really hoping sex would kick something off last night :( An argument with OH just brought on BH! He's suggesting he goes out for a family bday party/meal (which I'd love to go to) a week and half after baby is born and leaving me home and I think it's unfair... am I being unreasonable?!

Was really hoping sex would kick something off last night :( An argument with OH just brought on BH! He's suggesting he goes out for a family bday party/meal (which I'd love to go to) a week and half after baby is born and leaving me home and I think it's unfair... am I being unreasonable?!

No, Not at all! I'm sure you could go. You might be tired but can still go along if you're feeling up to it, even if its just for a little while xx

I feel like I'd not be confident enough to be out with lots of people with a wee baby at that point! But I can't even imagine having the baby right now so maybe I'm being silly!

No, I know how you feel. I still cant imagine actually having the baby either...weird. You might feel differently when the baby is here, but if not then I think your OH should probably stay with you seeing as though its very early days. Im sure when the time comes he might think differently?

Yeah that's what I said to him, we'll see what happens when the time comes!
How are you feeling?
I want to go out and get a massive chocolate sundae today! I think I'm allowed! x

Coco- I dont think you are being unreasonable. The first month of having a baby is very challenging. Me and the oh have not been anywhere social as of yet as the one night we were meant to be going out to Daisy was not 100% because of her colic and we both stayed in. I told the oh to go but he wouldn't as he didn't want to leave me with a screaming baby. I am sure once your little one is here he will change his mind :hugs: Hang in there x

Steph- Good luck for tomorrow hun :hugs:

Claire- How are you doing??

I hope everyone else is ok x x

well my oh is heading out with the boys tonite and leaving me home alone!!!!!oh the joy!!

Thanks pinky.
Oh no trixie, I hope your evening goes OK!

I can see my OH doing that at some point as well Trixie!
Coco and Pinky, I'm doing ok. Bit nervous about the induction if I'm honest, but i'm so uncomfortable sometimes I cant wait. Saying that, I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing....did anyone else feel like that??
Oh and coco, you can def have a chocolate sundae. Well deserved I'd say! xx

Me too Claire, more excited now but definately nervous. I know I'm going to feel so sick Monday morning :s is yours Tuesday? Hopefully I can take my laptop in and update you!

OH decided to buy all the ingredients for a sundae and made me one, it was so good but feeling pretty sick now! Warm brownies, belgian choc sauce, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, double cream and squirty cream!!

Me too Claire, more excited now but definately nervous. I know I'm going to feel so sick Monday morning :s is yours Tuesday? Hopefully I can take my laptop in and update you!

OH decided to buy all the ingredients for a sundae and made me one, it was so good but feeling pretty sick now! Warm brownies, belgian choc sauce, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, double cream and squirty cream!!

Yumm, sounds lush. I really fancy icecream now ha ha.
Mine is on Wednesday at 11.30.....eek!
I'll wish you good luck for monday now just incase I forget to before hand. Hopefully by weds you'll be home with your little one! I will keep checking for updates :)

I cant get over the fact that this time next week I will have a baby! OMG, me...have a baby!!

Thank you :) I know, me and OH have been saying all day 'can you believe we are going to have a baby in a few days'!!

Hi girls. After some more intense BH fell asleep about 2 and was woken up at 3.15 :D been getting contractions no more than 5 minutes apart ever since. Now between 3 and 4 so have to call hospital back when they are between 2 and 3 mins apart. I had a bath and when I got out lost lots of plug. I'm so happy that my body is doing what it's supposed to, and just the day before I was going to be induced! :) Wish me luck.

Hi girls. After some more intense BH fell asleep about 2 and was woken up at 3.15 :D been getting contractions no more than 5 minutes apart ever since. Now between 3 and 4 so have to call hospital back when they are between 2 and 3 mins apart. I had a bath and when I got out lost lots of plug. I'm so happy that my body is doing what it's supposed to, and just the day before I was going to be induced! :) Wish me luck.

Oh coco- I'm so pleased 4 you. Much better to happen this way! All the best my lovely, will keep an eye out 4 updates :) hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you xxx

Thanks Claire :) still not regular or close enough to go in but coming no more than 5-6 mins apart. 7 hours in...! xx

Oh how frustrating for you, hope they speed up. How are you coping?
Ive also got a little bit of good news, I lost a large amount of plug this morning but no pains or anything. When I used the bathroom again I had lost a little bit more, so I hope this is the start of something but know all too well it might not be. Fingers crossed.
Good luck xxx

Ooh I hope it means it's starting claire.
I'm still here, started getting further apart like 7-9 mins. As long as I'm bent over something, breathing properly and OH rubbing my back I'm OK!
I think it's safe to say that my body has done a good job of clearing my bowels over the last 11 hours! x

Me too!
Hope they get closer again for you, good to hear re-bowels, one less thing to worry about ;) Glad to hear you're coping ok, keep it up hun xx

Thanks, sitting down definately slows things down, been walking about and they are getting closer together and stronger again. Pretty scared about what's in store!! x

Oh hun, I will be exactly the same. Its normal to feel like that. Just think, once they get closer and you can go to hospital you can have some pain relief of some kind. I hope its not too long for you. Keep moving :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->