january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Thanks claire, glad I'm getting to be at home though instead of doing this all in hosp tomorrow. I can see baby coming early hours tomorrow now!

I guess it will come when its ready, but yes def better to be at home instead of hospital and not needing monitoring etc. x

Good luck coco x

Steph was in hospital being induced the last update I have is from yesterday midday ish. She was in pain but coping, heard nothing since then from her. Hope everything is ok x

Thanks Pinky :)
Hope things are well with your little family.
I keep checking for baby news.
Sadly nothing going on with me. Think I will def end up with induction on weds.

Hi ladies, no news for me. Thought I was having contractions last night but they didnt last, so Im in for induction tommorow at 11.30! The only upside to it at the moment is that I have been able to prepare everything around the house and thats about it....im soooo nervous!
Hope everyone is ok and im looking forward to hearing some more baby news from coco and steffy xx

Only just got home after a horrendous delivery! Went into labour Sunday morn at 3am and baby girl Indigo was born Tuesday at 11.14 by emergency C-section. Look out for my birth story coming when I get a chance!!

I hope claire and steffy have/had more luck!

oh coco im sorry you had such a bad experience....thing is you will totally forget the pain and trauma come the next few weeks....otherwise we wouldnt have any more babies!!

Its funny how the brain erases it all!:hugs:

I hope everyone is getting along well. And yes...you do forget the pain!

Postpartum depression is really kicking my ass :( I feel like I can't bond with the baby and I think I'm headed for divorce :(

I love my little girl soon much though and I'm going to get the help I need so I can be the best mommy I can.

Ps go on you tube "I love you mom Johnson's commercial" ;) I watch it 10x a day!

Bella-so sorry you are having problems with postpartum depression. I am glad to hear you are getting the help you need though. We are always here for you if you want to chat and you can always pm me if you want

Just thought I would let you all know that stephs little boy Harvey Christopher was born 7th Feb (if I remember right) weighing 9lb 4oz via emergency c-section. Mum did a great job and Harvey is gorgeous x

god harvey was a big boy.....big congrats steff xxx

bella im sorry abt pnd... we are all here for you....people say that having a baby brings youa nd your partner together, i dont think it does....its hard cause they dont understand the hormones and the feelings...im doing all the nite feeds as he is working hard, but i kind of resent him a bit cause im soooo bloody tired!

mind you we have had sex once last week which was very sore! and last nite which was alot nicer....i asked him to put a condom on and next thing you know we wer at it! then he tutted after and said we should have used a condom! uh doh! men!

*HUGS* Bella.

Congrats Steff, sorry you had to have an E C-sect too!

hi ladies, congratulations to coco and stef. Well, as for me my yellow bump became pink on friday 10th feb. We had a gorgeous girl 6lb10 called Darcey. She is stunning and we're over the moon! Induction was a bit um traumatic but we got there. Sorry to hear bout your pnd bell. X

Aaaah congratulations Claire, love the name :)

I have posted my birth story in birth announcements... if you want a look!

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay. Im pleased to hear everyone is doing well. I have been catching up here and there.

Darcey and I are doing really well, I just love her and being a mum so much. It really is worth the wait...and labour!

As most of you know, I was induced last wednesday and had her on friday.I had been contracting since the monday, so was in slow labour for 5days!!!

I had my waters broken and drip put in to induce labour,on the thursday. I coped for a while but ended up with a epidural as I wasnt progressing and fighting pain as the epi had stopped working. I kept telling them it wasnt working but they just ignored me and said that it hadnt and was working! I nearly ended up with c section as darceys heart rate was dropping with contractions and I had stopped dialating.
I was in sooo much pain, they had the drip up as high as it would go and they still didnt listen to me that I could feel everything, after I really started to lose it they finally realised that the epidural had come out and was running down my back! The consultant was awful and just shrugged and "oh, sorry!"

They finally gave me another epidural and monitored me and the baby. When I was finally examined 2hrs later, i was ready to push and she was delivered in 10mins. The cord snapped as she was born and everyone was covered in blood. I had a large loss and im on injections to help me and Darcey was kept an eye on due to fluid and mucas on lungs. Over all it wasn't too bad but felt as though I should have been induced earlier as I was so exhausted by the time actual active labour began, but they openly said they didnt break my waters till the thursday because they were too busy!
It amazing how you put it all behind you.

Darcey wouldnt be put down for the first couple of days, but now settles fairly well just after midnight and feeds every 3hrs or so. Im breast and bottle feeding. I love it!!!!

Sorry for the long post. Hope you're well xx

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay. Im pleased to hear everyone is doing well. I have been catching up here and there.

Darcey and I are doing really well, I just love her and being a mum so much. It really is worth the wait...and labour!

As most of you know, I was induced last wednesday and had her on friday.I had been contracting since the monday, so was in slow labour for 5days!!!

I had my waters broken and drip put in to induce labour,on the thursday. I coped for a while but ended up with a epidural as I wasnt progressing and fighting pain as the epi had stopped working. I kept telling them it wasnt working but they just ignored me and said that it hadnt and was working! I nearly ended up with c section as darceys heart rate was dropping with contractions and I had stopped dialating.
I was in sooo much pain, they had the drip up as high as it would go and they still didnt listen to me that I could feel everything, after I really started to lose it they finally realised that the epidural had come out and was running down my back! The consultant was awful and just shrugged and "oh, sorry!"

They finally gave me another epidural and monitored me and the baby. When I was finally examined 2hrs later, i was ready to push and she was delivered in 10mins. The cord snapped as she was born and everyone was covered in blood. I had a large loss and im on injections to help me and Darcey was kept an eye on due to fluid and mucas on lungs. Over all it wasn't too bad but felt as though I should have been induced earlier as I was so exhausted by the time actual active labour began, but they openly said they didnt break my waters till the thursday because they were too busy!

Darcey wouldnt be put down for the first couple of days, but now settles fairly well just after midnight and feeds every 3hrs or so. Im breast and bottle feeding. I love it!!!!

Well done Claire, souns similar to my ordeal. I can't believe the epidural had come out, that's horrendous! x

Well done Claire, souns similar to my ordeal. I can't believe the epidural had come out, that's horrendous! x

yeah, it was pretty bad. but at least its over with now. Ive not read yours yet, will have a nose x

https://i44.tinypic.com/1498e49.jpg
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/418984_10151302364350273_707560272_22958477_1254245290_n.jpg

FEWWWWWWYYYYYY!!!

Harvey Christopher Wilkinson
Born: 6.2.12
Weight: 9lb 4oz

Yeah he was born via emergency c-section. Little tike had deiceded he was going to move back to back and then when the section was decided and they opened me up, well unfortunely they discovered that my waters had been slowly leaking for a few weeks. My womb was very infected, and Harvey was born very unwell (another reason I couldn't update you all sooner) he had to be rescuitated as his lungs wern't working... he had a heartbeat, but had to have chest compressions and eventually around 6-9 minutes after he was delieved he started crying. So horrible, Chris and I were crying our eyes out in theatre.

He was then rushed to SCBU and I didn't get to see him until 3pm (I had him at 5.26am). But he is a wonderful boy now!!

Gained 1lb in a week, he now weighes a whopping 10lb 4oz and is soooo beautiful as you can see :)

Wow Steffy that's horrible. So sorry for you. Congrats, he is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->