january 2012 mums to be!!!!

My boobs feel very very tender at the moment. Defo a sign in early pg!

X

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

Raych,

I don't know how fast boobs grow :thumbup: but the rising progesterone is the cuprit in the bloating and acne. I have terrible bloating feeling since last week, and it got worse at night.

Good luck.

anyone else feeling very very stressed over anything? it's driving me mad lol my poor son is picking up on it and getting upset and I don't know what to do to calm down??

My boobs are a bit sore and i have a full feeling like i always need the loo but thats it so far....i guess its early....hoping i escape morning sickness though!!! oh and feel bloated after a meal but then thats nothing new.....

Hi everyone,

Have been reading loads for a few days but thought I had better introduce myself as it seems I'm joining you ladies!!

I have two children already, 1 boy who's 3 and a girl who is 4! Yes just 13 months between them OMG!!!

Somebody told me that breastfeeding was a natural contraception (I'm the minority that it wasn't lol)

So I just found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pg!, surprise but not much to me! I knew I was ovulating and just didn't say no lol tmi, so here we are first attempt that wasn't really an attempt and I'm pg! Really lucky! Although I'm sure my family especially my mum and mil will be very shocked! Might take them a while to get used to lol

I'm a driving instructor and have found the last couple of weeks worth of lessons very stressful, been experiencing the major tiredness and my patience has been very thin lol.

I'm not really experiencing much more symptoms than that although I look very pale and had a few period type pains but that's it.

Have booked to see the doctor next week! Think I'm only 5-6 weeks anyways so no rush!

So that's enough about me! Just wanted to say hi and will not be scar to join in with convos now lol.

I had 2 pregnancies before my children got here, 1 was a rare thing called a molar pregnancy and the other was my daughter who died when I was 37 weeks pregnant, we never found out a reason for it and I'm quite open so if
anyone has any questions I'm fairly knowledgable on stuff.

Thanks for reading
Xx

Hi there :wave: so glad you've posted!!

There's only 11 months between my DD's. I was also told breasfeeding would prevent pregnancy !!!

I'm so sorry for your losses. It must've been very hard to go through such a late loss :hugs:

Just wanted to say hi cos I noticed a couple of similarities between us!!

anyone else feeling very very stressed over anything? it's driving me mad lol my poor son is picking up on it and getting upset and I don't know what to do to calm down??

Yes, that's normal apparently. I kicked off at my partner for stupid reasons about ten times yesterday.

Yes, that's normal apparently. I kicked off at my partner for stupid reasons about ten times yesterday.

my son is only 11 months old so doesn't understand why I'm angry(not at him) I want to calm down and try but I can't I wasn't like this when I was pregnant with him :wacko:

I do... I over-analyze everything that is going on in my body. I grind my teeth way too much. I guess I need a relaxation massage.

I do... I over-analyze everything that is going on in my body. I grind my teeth way too much. I guess I need a relaxation massage.

ooo relaxation massage sounds like bliss but I wouldn't leave lol I've found that I move my feet constantly at night now no idea what that's all about!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20720;80/st/20120129/k/173b/preg.png

Hi everyone I am due the 18/01/2012 :D I still can't believe we are pregnant would be lovely to have some bump buddies my son will be 19 months old when this baby is born does anyone else have this kind of age gap?? x

My son will be 24 months when this little one will be born. Are you kinda scared of what you got yourself into? I am, lol. I think it will be ok, just ALOT of work!!!

My 2 have just 13 months between them. I was ready to pop at my daughters first birthday party lol

Yes it is hard at first but there are some pros to having them close together. My 2 are like best friends and potty training my youngest was a doodle!

Hey Trixie how you feeling? I'm doing well. Don't even feel like I'm pg now, lol. Except I'm a little more tired than normal. I keep testing to make sure the line keeps getting darker. And it does :happydance:

Hi everyone I am due the 18/01/2012 :D I still can't believe we are pregnant would be lovely to have some bump buddies my son will be 19 months old when this baby is born does anyone else have this kind of age gap?? x

My son will be 24 months when this little one will be born. Are you kinda scared of what you got yourself into? I am, lol. I think it will be ok, just ALOT of work!!!

YES lol because I have PCOS and we decided last month to start trying again expecting it to take 6 months to a year if it happened again at all and bam we concieved the first month, I do think it will be nice having two so close together for them but will be hard work for us to start with

Hey Trixie how you feeling? I'm doing well. Don't even feel like I'm pg now, lol. Except I'm a little more tired than normal. I keep testing to make sure the line keeps getting darker. And it does :happydance:

Funny that, I have just done another test to see if I still am :haha:
The only symptoms I have are being tired, sore boobs and increased appetite!

Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Emma x

Funny that, I have just done another test to see if I still am :haha:
The only symptoms I have are being tired, sore boobs and increased appetite!

Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Emma x

I have the same symptoms, except peeing a lot too.

Im due on New years day!! so what a great new year for us all.

Good luck to everyone xxx

hi there i'm 4 weeks and 3 days and due on the 29th jan!! this is my 3rd child i already have a 5 year old and a 2 year old.... i'm a little nervous going from 2-3...... only been ttc for a moth and happened really quickly still a little shocked!

I notice a lot of you are having symptoms already....me too! My mam keeps telling me it's too early lol, but the sore boobs, nausea, bloated feeling and excessive peeing are all very much there.... Nice to know I'm not the only one :) xx

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

Totally normal! All of it: boobs, bloat, acne.. being sick is probably from being tired as well, because fatigue (staying up till 1 am) can worsen nausea.
I know I get nauseous when I stay up too late now that I am pregnant. My boobs grew 1 size so farand are sore, I'm totally bloated and breaking out.
So it's all completely ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->