January 2013 Testers!

mom2pne

Reaction score
I am starting this because the :witch: showed up early and I am looking for other ladies who like me are moving on to another month in hopes of a :bfp: in the new year. I hope we get a lot of :bfp: 's!

January 1st
Mom2pne (Simone)

January 5th
LockandKey​

January 7th
Rhiannon240​

Not sure of a day!
LillyTame
rihanna​

I am hoping this is my lucky cycle as it was 4 years ago on New Year's that I got a :bfp: at 11 dpo with my last ds who was born September 8th, 2009.

My name is Simone and my dh and I are ttc #6. We have 5 boys aged 18, 16, 6, 6 and 3. We would love a girl, but if it's another boy we'd still be overjoyed!

Any plans this week?

Mine is to do more Christmas shopping and to get my kiddos well. We have been having to deal with a bad coughing virus, pnuemonia, ear infections over the last month and since Thursday the stomach flu. :growlmad:

Hi Simone! Best wishes for Jan!

Jan will be my first month officially TTC! I don't know when AF is due because I haven't gotten AF since being off depo yet...BUT I've had OV pain on Oct. 9th and Nov. 4th....to me this is showing that I'm going to go back to about my regular schedule that I had before Depo...AF should be due 15th-20th....let's say the 18th and I'll update if/when I get AF this month. :happydance:

I go by Lilly, me and OH are TTC #1! We currently have 3 furbabies and they are about tired of me dressing them up! lol I'm afraid I've given my fav names for girls to my cats...Sadie Isabella, Sophia and Gigi...well not Gigi lol. OH has vetoed recycling a cat's name for the baby lol! :dohh:

Let's start passing around the sticky bean dust! :dust:

LilyTame When was your last depo shot? Mine was June 12th and I was supposed to get another on August 29th and got af October 1st. I am now on my 4th cycle. My first was 21 days, the second was 25 days and this last was 23. I hope af shows up soon for you and you get pg quickly!

LilyTame When was your last depo shot? Mine was June 12th and I was supposed to get another on August 29th and got af October 1st. I am now on my 4th cycle. My first was 21 days, the second was 25 days and this last was 23. I hope af shows up soon for you and you get pg quickly!

So last depo was DUE Nov 15th...last SHOT was Aug 15th. So maybe AF will come close to the 15th....AF or BFP would be fine with me lol...BFP is the goal but AF definitely means I can start trying in Jan. Does that make sense or do I just sound completely confused :dohh: lol

Hi ladies :wave:
:dust: to you both, fx for new years bfp's!

Af should be due for me around 12/31. If I can hold out, and af doesn't show, im going to test around Jan 7th or 8th. :)

LillyTame I hope af shows soon for you! Some women take awhile. I would love to have another cat and hope to get a kitten this Spring and possibly a yellow lab as well! Any pics of your kitties?

Rhiannon240 :hi: and welcome! I hope af stays away and you can test at the beginning of January!

How are you both doing?

I am fine! Just trying to buy xmas gifts, but I can't seem to find the ones I really want to get my kids. My oldest though is probably going to get his after Christmas as we are going to get the locks on the car fixed.

LillyTame I hope af shows soon for you! Some women take awhile. I would love to have another cat and hope to get a kitten this Spring and possibly a yellow lab as well! Any pics of your kitties?

Rhiannon240 :hi: and welcome! I hope af stays away and you can test at the beginning of January!

How are you both doing?

I am fine! Just trying to buy xmas gifts, but I can't seem to find the ones I really want to get my kids. My oldest though is probably going to get his after Christmas as we are going to get the locks on the car fixed.

Hi mom2pne :hi: Here is a kind of collage, I guess, of pictures of my girls and me and OH, that I have as my computer background

You 2 make such a cute couple! Awww makes me miss my cat! She lives with my in-laws as her and my mil's cat became close as we lived there for 6 years and her cat as older and I thought they missed each other when we moved out in 2006.

Hi, im ok just dealing with a migraine :( gl with your shopping. I really have not done any shopping yet. got to do that soon..lol

Cute pics lillytame! I would love to have a cat but im allergic :(

You 2 make such a cute couple! Awww makes me miss my cat! She lives with my in-laws as her and my mil's cat became close as we lived there for 6 years and her cat as older and I thought they missed each other when we moved out in 2006.

Thank you :blush:

That was very considerate of you, letting the 2 cats stay together...wish I could be that non-selfish lol. I had to live without my girls for a year as they went through quarantine to come to hawaii and I was missssserable!

Hi, im ok just dealing with a migraine :( gl with your shopping. I really have not done any shopping yet. got to do that soon..lol

Cute pics lillytame! I would love to have a cat but im allergic :(

Thank you Rhiannon, and one of my biggest fears is that my baby will be allergic! I joke with OH that him and the baby will have to move out and I will come visit lol, but I guess we will deal with that if/when it happens.

Hi ladies :wave: may I join? AF is due the very last week of Dec. so I will be testing the very first week of Jan. though not sure when yet. DH and I are currently in our 2nd month of TTC #2. I am nearing OV pretty soon here :) I'm getting excited! Luckily with the holidays coming up, TWW won't be as painful this time, uh, well hopefully! Good luck to all ladies :thumbup:

LockandKey Welcome! I'm hoping the 2ww isn't painful either and the time goes by quickly with all the holidays! But knowing how I was in 2008, I was even more anxious to test. I m/c'd in April that year. I did hold off until I was 11 dpo on New Year's Day 2009 though. Plus, my chart was looking good!
https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/chartgraph_module.png

Riannon240 I hope your migraine went away!

LillyTame It was tough to do as we had her since she was 2 months old. On April 3rd she will be 14 years old. Didn't realize you are in Hawaii. Where are you originally from?

mom2pne - I'm originally from Los Angeles CA, been in Hawaii for 3 yrs in March. I've had my oldest cat since she was 6 wks old, she is 10 now...such an old lady! lol

Please can I join under the not sure when to test section ? Cd 1 today but I range from 30-40 day cycles x ttc #2 for 17 months . Thanks girls good luck x

rihanna yes you can! I will gladly add you!

:hi:. I think AF is due around the 4th Jan, but I'll probably start testing around the 1st :) FX for all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->