January 2013 Testers!

7 more days till testing! and trying not to symptom spot, but fatigue has hit me like a ton of bricks these past 2 days

7 more days till testing! and trying not to symptom spot, but fatigue has hit me like a ton of bricks these past 2 days

Woohooo :thumbup:...way to go on not testing early :happydance:....so far lol.

I'm a little jealous! Can't wait for my next 2ww lol

2ww is always the worst part for me! I've been having twinges on and off on my left side, it has me wondering really, these are not normal cramps at all. Ugh I hope these are not phantom symptoms, I always feel like a fool when I think I have all these symptoms and then af arrives :dohh:

Oh I know exactly what you mean! it's like i say i've never felt this or that before then it turns out to be nothing, thats why i hate to even say anything

I keep getting all these symptoms, af is due in 2 days, and I am so tempted to test NOW! But I am staying with family for the holiday until Saturday! Oh, please, please go by fast! I can't take it any more!

I keep getting all these symptoms, af is due in 2 days, and I am so tempted to test NOW! But I am staying with family for the holiday until Saturday! Oh, please, please go by fast! I can't take it any more!

You are lucky to have family to distract you because I would be all over that test! :dohh::rofl:

it's only a minor distraction :haha: mentally I am all over that, and the devil on my shoulder keeps whispering to drive to the store and buy a test, then show it to everyone before we leave.....but then I am always afraid, what if it ends in a miscarriage? Not that I want to be negative like that or think that will happen, but I wouldn't want to have to come back home and explain it to everyone....I know it's better to wait anyway just in case af does show up and my mind is playing evil games with me

it's only a minor distraction :haha: mentally I am all over that, and the devil on my shoulder keeps whispering to drive to the store and buy a test, then show it to everyone before we leave.....but then I am always afraid, what if it ends in a miscarriage? Not that I want to be negative like that or think that will happen, but I wouldn't want to have to come back home and explain it to everyone....I know it's better to wait anyway just in case af does show up and my mind is playing evil games with me

I agree :thumbup:...and just some time for you and DH to let it sink in! But that's just me. Other than telling YOU guys of course :blush::haha: I just want those first couple of weeks with only me and OH knowing.

haha, yes, that was the initial plan while TTC that if we had we would wait until the first scan and just keep things calm and quiet for a bit with just our little family knowing. I just need to tell my mouth that, as it is very, VERY big :haha:

Happy New Year Ladies! Wishing you all the very best and lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->