January 2014 Babies

I really admire those who choose to be team yellow. I would like to think I would do it with a Kerrey pregnancy. As for this one though, we will for sure find out!

what's a kerrey pregnancy? :shrug: xx

Dang it! A typo, I'm on my phone so it happens a lot. I meant to say a later pregnancy.

I don't plan on keeping it a secret from anyone. Unless of course they want it to be a secret.

:dohh: hehe, I had to turn my auto-correct off on my ipad, was spurting out random words left, right and centre! Lol xxx

Hi girls

How is everyone. I have been paranoid over the lack of symptoms but I shouldn't really as I had none with my first all I have is back ache and I'm suddenly very tired the last few days

I got my mw booking in letter this morning and its for the 20th may :happydance: and I'm still considering whether or not to have a private early scan

Xxx

Hi Ladies! Can I join too? I am due January 4th. So far just some MS off and on and a little cramping that seems to be tapering off. Oh and very, very bloated!

Congrats on all the BFPs! Yay for January babies!!

Eughh. Morning sickness definately crept up on me over the last few days. Felt sick today and had to search out some mints and then an iced drink. Felt exhausted by the end of the working week!

Hi ladies can I join you, I got my :bfp: on Thursday morning 13dpo, going on lmp my due date would be 14/01/2013! :wohoo:

We are so excited xx

Welcome new peeps :flower:

I had nausea the same week I got my bfp but feel mostly fine now. Hopefully it continues!

I really admire those who choose to be team yellow. I would like to think I would do it with a Kerrey pregnancy. As for this one though, we will for sure find out!

what's a kerrey pregnancy? :shrug: xx

Dang it! A typo, I'm on my phone so it happens a lot. I meant to say a later pregnancy.

I don't plan on keeping it a secret from anyone. Unless of course they want it to be a secret.

:dohh: hehe, I had to turn my auto-correct off on my ipad, was spurting out random words left, right and centre! Lol xxx

Glad I'm not the only one! Lol

Welcome to all the new bfps! Congrats!
No ms for me yet, a little nauesous every now and then though.

Can I join in as well? :) According to my LMP, I'm due Jan 6th. I haven't had too many symptoms at all yet besides my missed period. I've had a little discomfort in the tummy now & then but that's it. Doesn't feel real!! I can't get in to see the dr until the 31st unfortunately. It seems like a long way to wait to see if everything is ok!

Hope everyone has happy & healthy pregnancies! :hugs:

Hi Welcome everyone:flower:

good to see everyone is doing well so far.

My pain has eased so much now so fingers crossed for 2nd scan on thurs:thumbup:

Hi to the new ladies! :wave: xxxx

Glad everybody is doing well! Good luck thurs c.m.c :thumbup: glad the pain has eased now! Xxx

Ive had a rather 'normal' day, havnt felt a thing, no twinges,cramps although I did have the odd tingle in my nipples :blush: when I was cuddling my little EmJem before she went to bed xx

Its my wedding anni tomorrow and I'll be seeing my parents and sisters and i would have loved to tell them but ive brought Emily a t-shirt (this little monkey is going to be a big sister) and i wanted her to wear that for nanny and grandad to see....but it hasnt come yet :cry: dont know how long I can wait without telling them! Xx

Hi everyone
Would I be able to join you all in this thread? Would be great to have people to chart to. I have just found out today that in 4 weeks pregnant! Arrived home for holidays today and tested. Line very faint but done a digital after which came up pregnant.
A bit about me... I'm 29 and have a dd who will be 2 in July so will be 2 and a half when this new baby is born all being well. I had a miscarriage previous to my pregnancy with daughter so that is always in my mind. Maybe not just quite as nervous as previous but very early days.
we were going to start ttc aug/sept but this happened a little sooner than expected but we are over the moon!
Hope to get to know u all and share the journey with u all.
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!xo

welcome worriedk... great news to come back to from holidays!!!! hope all goes well for you

live-in-hope i think the idea of a t-shirt saying that is a fab idea!!!!! wonder how long it will take for them to read it and notice the meaning lol?????????/ hope it arrives soon for you. Happy anniversary for tomorrow

welcome worriedk... great news to come back to from holidays!!!! hope all goes well for you

live-in-hope i think the idea of a t-shirt saying that is a fab idea!!!!! wonder how long it will take for them to read it and notice the meaning lol?????????/ hope it arrives soon for you. Happy anniversary for tomorrow

Thanks hunny! It's so cute! Il post pic xx
image.jpg

Live, you can do it! Hold out for the shirt! It'll be darling!

Definitly wait for the tshirt!! So cute!! Your restaurant story almost had me tearing up.. damm hormones... so lovely hun xxxxx

Congratulations on the new BFPs :happydance: I feel like Im due one of the latest in the month so far.. not fair when I got my BFP so early lolol My AF is only officially late today, I got my BFP 6 or 7 days before it was due :shock: Symptoms are still strong too though Im winning with ms, still sick most meals times but not all now :thumbup:

Good look for Thursday :hugs:

My MW is 29th May, soon be here!!!

Ive told my mother this weekend, well she guessed, so my family now know lol They are all here to celebrate my little ones b'day and I couldnt hide the symptoms :dohh:

Hi girls, i was apart of January Jellybeans this year (even tho he was born Nov 21st)

If any of you want to use our previous siggy banners feel free, there's a big range on post one of the thread here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...gos-52-blue-35-pink-37-yellow-jellybeans.html Obviously alot of them say 2013, but alot don't specify the year.

These were the two favorites. The instructions on how to get them is on the thread.

Jellybean jar Banner
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png

Jellybean faces Banner
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/JJbean.png

LOVE LOVE LOVE AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PREGNANCIES.

Welcome and congrats to all new bfp!

C.m.c glad you are feeling better and gl for Thursday.

Cramping has eased for me but was really nauseous most of the day yesterday. I thought I may get away with it this time, but never mind!

Where did you order the t shirt from live in hope? I want to get Alex similar for when we tell the in laws.

Thanks very much for the welcome!
Love love love the teeshirt! Will be soooo cute. We havent told anyone yet! Going to try hold of for while yet.
Anyone have any experience with tesco tests??
Any i have taken hve been very very faint. Done another today with fmu and was exact same. Very confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->