January 2014 Babies

MC so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

I can't believe I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Yep due 3rd of Jan :)

How close to your due date was your dd born?

I was due on boxing day and went into labour christmas eve and she was born christmas day!!! I wonder will I have another Christmas day one... doubtful

imagine we could both be the first in the paper as 1st baby of 2014:haha:

Hi! Im also due Jan 3rd! :)

EllissMummy - So my udpate is that the blood filled mucas has stopped and i do still get some clear mucas. Im feeling better about the whole situation today but I have to go get more blood tests tomorrow to see if my HCG levels are rising or not. Im also extremely nauseous today... not throwing up or anything yet... just nauseous. Im trying to drink as much water as I can to keep myself hydrated.
So on Monday ill have more news about my blood test but im definetly crossing my fingers!!! Also i have a 7/8 week U/S scheduled for May 21st to make sure everything is ok.

How are you guys today today? any major symptoms?

Hi ladies, found out I'm pregnant with my first on Monday at 15 DPO. I was in New York at the time and had to hold off telling DH until I was back home last night which was really tough!! By my calcs EDD is 5th Jan 2014.

In terms of symptoms, had really sore boobs for a week though they are easing very slightly, AF type cramps and a bit dizzy/nauseous at times but generally ok. Got my first docs appointment tomorrow at 10am which I'm a little nervous about, keep having a nightmare that they tell me I'm not pregnant and I must have imagined it all!! :dohh:

great news congrats... i felt exactly the same with my 1st.... i nearly did a runner at the surgery thinking I was actually worng and I waSNT PREGNANT :haha:

Hi ladies. I'm Caitlyn, you can call me Naaxi though if you'd prefer. I'm not 100% convinced I'll be staying here as i had bright red blood and clots to start all this off... but that was four days ago and it has stopped since, so I guess we will see. I would be due January 12th according to ovulation. So tentatively... hi :D

:wave: Hope you're well and that the bleeding has stopped for good :hugs:

Thank you :) I hope so too. I have an appointment with my doctor on the 13th, so should be getting my hcg tested at the very least, if not a recommendation for an early u/s. Fingers crossed all is going well, though. How are you?

You look familiar, I must've seen you in the 2ww thread or somewhere. Glad you have an appointment soon. I had a little bit of nausea earlier but it passed. I feel pretty good at the moment :thumbup:

Ive been in the tww thread for two months lol. I am not a fan of the general ttc thread, posts seem to go unnoticed there. So even while not in the tww, I hang out there. In fact, I am still hanging out there lol. I am not technically out of the tww anyways, only 12dpo and only a super faint bfp.

Well faint bfp is still bfp :thumbup: Hoping for a happy and healthy 9!

My husband says he can't even see it :( But it is there and I put it on countdown to pregnancy and out of the 65 people who voted, 64 people saw the positive.

Boys can't always see so well :haha:

My line was super faint at first then got darker. Any more tests you can pee on?

I peed on my last frer this morning. 13dpo. First pic is within time limits, the second is maybe 5-10 minutes after taking it.

Attachments

• 20130504_081456.jpg
    20130504_081456.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 20130504_083353.jpg
    20130504_083353.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 15
Hurray! And hubby can finally see it too.

MC so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

I can't believe I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Yep due 3rd of Jan :)

How close to your due date was your dd born?

I was due on boxing day and went into labour christmas eve and she was born christmas day!!! I wonder will I have another Christmas day one... doubtful

imagine we could both be the first in the paper as 1st baby of 2014:haha:

Hi! Im also due Jan 3rd! :)

EllissMummy - So my udpate is that the blood filled mucas has stopped and i do still get some clear mucas. Im feeling better about the whole situation today but I have to go get more blood tests tomorrow to see if my HCG levels are rising or not. Im also extremely nauseous today... not throwing up or anything yet... just nauseous. Im trying to drink as much water as I can to keep myself hydrated.
So on Monday ill have more news about my blood test but im definetly crossing my fingers!!! Also i have a 7/8 week U/S scheduled for May 21st to make sure everything is ok.

How are you guys today today? any major symptoms?

so so glad for you that the mucas with blood has stopped. hope everything stays safe for everyone!!!!

i am panicking today... i have such bad cramps (i had cramps when AF was due and i knew that was normal as i had that with DD). but (dont wanna gross you all out) this feels like constipation pains... even though im not really that bad at the mo???? its weird its such an uncomfortable pain/cramp feeling. ive no bleeding or spotting so im trying not to over react but im panicking as I never had it bad like this with DD:shrug: anyone else have this?

I had constipation pains earlier even though I wasn't constipated. It wasn't exactly easy but at least I was pooping lol

I don't think it would be getting darker if it was a chemical... and I don't think I would get my first positive AFTER bleeding if it was an early loss. So fingers crossed that I am right.

On another note, I actually am constipated lol.

I don't think it would be getting darker if it was a chemical... and I don't think I would get my first positive AFTER bleeding if it was an early loss. So fingers crossed that I am right.

On another note, I actually am constipated lol.

its a great sign that its darker and +ve:thumbup:!!! i took another test tonight as I was so scared about the pain i had and it was +ve too

i guess its a worrying time for everyone these early days --- fingers crossed we will all be ok:hugs:

Yes, these early days sure are stressful. Blah. Oh well, totally worth it in the end. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->