January 2014 Babies

If it was implantation bleeding, then this bean is a drama queen lol! There was LOTS of red blood and clots. But less than the first day of my period. More like day five of a seven day period.

MC so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

I can't believe I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Yep due 3rd of Jan :)

How close to your due date was your dd born?

I was due on boxing day and went into labour christmas eve and she was born christmas day!!! I wonder will I have another Christmas day one... doubtful

imagine we could both be the first in the paper as 1st baby of 2014:haha:

Lol! D's was as 1 day late by NHS calculations but on time by mine. New Years Day baby would be very cool! :)

MC so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

I can't believe I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Yep due 3rd of Jan :)

How close to your due date was your dd born?

I was due on boxing day and went into labour christmas eve and she was born christmas day!!! I wonder will I have another Christmas day one... doubtful

imagine we could both be the first in the paper as 1st baby of 2014:haha:

Hi! Im also due Jan 3rd! :)

EllissMummy - So my udpate is that the blood filled mucas has stopped and i do still get some clear mucas. Im feeling better about the whole situation today but I have to go get more blood tests tomorrow to see if my HCG levels are rising or not. Im also extremely nauseous today... not throwing up or anything yet... just nauseous. Im trying to drink as much water as I can to keep myself hydrated.
So on Monday ill have more news about my blood test but im definetly crossing my fingers!!! Also i have a 7/8 week U/S scheduled for May 21st to make sure everything is ok.

How are you guys today today? any major symptoms?

Glad no more blood and you agree feeling happier.

I have been the same over past few days. Cramps and so so hungry! I keep feeling like AF is going to arrive then realise I am actually pregnant! Also I am very tired. I was nauseous in the morning a couple of times but that has passed for now. Cant say I am looking forward to m/s

So 3 of us due the 3rd! How exciting!

Uh hope blood test are all good. I am tempted to have early scan....still debating.

Congrats Naaxi and bozzi!

Naaxi hopefully bleeding all over and you can enjoy a healthy & happy 9 months!

Hey ladies! (Bump buddies to be!!)
I tested on an IC yesterday at 10dpo and got the faintest line but it hasnt changed this morning...will test again later...my temp is on its 2nd decline and with having no symptoms I wasnt holding much hope but then I got that faint line last night :shrug: if I am, i'll be due 15th Jan :happydance: xxx congrats to you all who are already here, hopefully be chatting with you all alot more soon xx

Welcome liveinhope! And thanks for the well wishes, Elliss!

I am rhinking things are running smoothly now, did another frer this morning (15dpo) and it is definitely darker than 13dpo. So I am guessing the bleeding was a super heavy implantation bleed? Dunno but either way, I am pleased as punch. Also took a digital. It says pregnant 1-2 weeks :D Yay.

:hi: ladies! Congratulations on your BFPs :thumbup:

I got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo, and good lines today so pretty convinced lol I tested early as symptoms were so strong this time round (I had none last time!)

Im due 18th January according to the online calculators! :baby:

Hello everyone. Anyone else bloated +++ ? Yest in work my stomach was so hard and distended.
Boobs sore but feeling ok otherwise. How's everyone else?

Hi to the new girls and congrats

Hopeful - I got terrible bloat when I first found out my trousers hurt so much and it made me feel really crappy

liveinhope - your chart looks fab I should imagine you will get a good line at 12dpo

xxx

I don't have too much bloat yet but I am sure it is coming, it did with my first. But I have really bad acid reflux with eeeeverything. I mean like even with water in the morning! Lol. But other than that, I am low on the symptoms. It makes me nervous because last time I had lots of symptoms and then baaaad ms throughout my entire pregnancy. Hoping this time won't be the same but either way, I plan on enjoying this pregnancy. It's the last one I will have. For my own babies anyways. Leaning towards being a surrogate in a few years.

Hi ladies! :wave:
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I tested again at about 11am on a FRER and yep, its there, no question about it! Pics are on my journal (pink writing in my signature) on page32. :thumbup:

So I shall make myself quite comfy here in this thread with you guys! :thumbup:

A little bit about me.....

Im V (or 'live' as I get called alot on here,either is fine!) and Im 28, my Hubby is 46 and we've been married for 6 years next week, together for 10.5years :cloud9:

Hubby was married before and had 4 children, three boys 23,22 & 20 and a Daughter 16.

He had a vasectomy about 3months before we got together, so in 2010 (on his birthday):haha: he had it reversed. Our 3month post op sperm analysis results were really poor and the surgeon didnt give us much hope, said it could take us years if at all :nope: but little did we know, we were already pregnant! :happydance: it only takes one :spermy: :thumbup: our little princess was born in sept 2011 and all 3 of us share a birthday in the same week. Hubby 13th, me-16th and Emily 20th. :cloud9:

We decided to start trying again the other month, i came off my pill and march we decided to NTNP nut as I was so tined into things when TTC before it was so hard not to know exactly where things were so we began this cycle actively trying and I am temping etc :thumbup:

And now here I am! :happydance:

Looking forward to getting you know you all and sharing the next 9months with you :happydance: :flower: xxx

Live thats an amazing journey! So glad the reversal worked for you guys!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!

My FRER lines are no where near as good as my Tesco lines :shrug: Not what I expected to see at all lol

I'll introduce myself, Im Christine (new as Im known on BnB), mum to Joshua just turned 10yrs and George who will 2 this coming weekend! Ive been with OH for over 3yrs :cloud9: We decided to start TTC last month so we didnt go back on the pill after my withdrawal bleed in April, and here we are already, 10dpo and baby on route :thumbup:

Hi Christine! Aww your boys are so cute! :cloud9:

Ive got tesco ones for 2moro, all the FRERs have sold out? Must be a baby boom, all this lovely warm weather obviously get people :sex: :haha: xxx

FRERs were sold out here too, I had to get mine from the next town lol Plenty of Tesco though :haha:

Thanks hun :cloud9: The little one os a monster, dont let his cute look fool you :haha: He is the funniest but craziest toddler on the planet :haha:

aww I bet, my Emily is crazy too, hilarious! Love her to bits, such a character but a right sausage at times xx

Hi everyone! I just got my bfp today :) According to my last period my edd is the 12th! This will be my first baby.

I am excited to share this journey with you all!

BTW my name is Whitney :)

The cheeky ones are amazing fun :haha: My eldest was a very quiet laid back baby, though he makes up for it 10 fold now :haha:

:hi: Whit, congratulations :cloud9:

Hi everyone.
I got my BFP on may 2nd and according to the due date calculator I'm due 11th January.

A little about me, my name is Ceri (pronounced kerry), I'm 25, OH is 26 and we've been together 7 years. We have a 15month old little boy who will be 2 on the 30th Jan, so birthday will be close together. I've been off the pill for a few months but last month was our first month trying, we didn't think it would happen this quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->