January 2014 Babies

The cheeky ones are amazing fun :haha: My eldest was a very quiet laid back baby, though he makes up for it 10 fold now :haha:

:hi: Whit, congratulations :cloud9:

hehe everyday Em does something that cracks me up :haha: love her to bits! :cloud9:

Hi everyone! I just got my bfp today :) According to my last period my edd is the 12th! This will be my first baby.

I am excited to share this journey with you all!

BTW my name is Whitney :)

Hey Whitney!
Congrats on your bfp! Its an amazing journey, you're in the right place, the ladies here are lovely and when I was TTC my first, being on here kept me sane and I never had a question unanswered, even when I thought it was a silly question! :thumbup: xxx

Congratulations Welshgirl :thumbup: Where in N Wales are you hun? Your little boy looks adorable in your avatar pic :cloud9:

Congratulations Welshgirl :thumbup: Where in N Wales are you hun? Your little boy looks adorable in your avatar pic :cloud9:

Thank you, definitely don't be fooled by his looks (although that pic was taken couple months before Christmas.) he is now a little terror lol.
I'm from Wrexham x

Hi everyone! I just got my bfp today :) According to my last period my edd is the 12th! This will be my first baby.

I am excited to share this journey with you all!

BTW my name is Whitney :)

Hi everyone.
I got my BFP on may 2nd and according to the due date calculator I'm due 11th January.

A little about me, my name is Ceri (pronounced kerry), I'm 25, OH is 26 and we've been together 7 years. We have a 15month old little boy who will be 2 on the 30th Jan, so birthday will be close together. I've been off the pill for a few months but last month was our first month trying, we didn't think it would happen this quick.

Welcome! :flower:

I totally get that lolol

Im from Caernarfon, other end of the A55 lol

Hi girls!

Got my BFP last week and should be due around the 6th January!

This is our first baby, and we're so excited!!! I'm only 5 weeks so got a long agonising wait until my first scan :-(

I don't have too much bloat yet but I am sure it is coming, it did with my first. But I have really bad acid reflux with eeeeverything. I mean like even with water in the morning! Lol. But other than that, I am low on the symptoms. It makes me nervous because last time I had lots of symptoms and then baaaad ms throughout my entire pregnancy. Hoping this time won't be the same but either way, I plan on enjoying this pregnancy. It's the last one I will have. For my own babies anyways. Leaning towards being a surrogate in a few years.

I am totally bloated, lower gut especially. Even my fingers are a bit bloated. My wedding ring is pretty snug. It was like that my last pregnancy too. Nausea every now and then but just nausea, no vomiting. I got sick a few times during the last pregnancy so I'm not looking forward to that.

Wow you're thinking of being a surrogate?

Hi ladies! :wave:
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I tested again at about 11am on a FRER and yep, its there, no question about it! Pics are on my journal (pink writing in my signature) on page32. :thumbup:

So I shall make myself quite comfy here in this thread with you guys! :thumbup:

A little bit about me.....

Im V (or 'live' as I get called alot on here,either is fine!) and Im 28, my Hubby is 46 and we've been married for 6 years next week, together for 10.5years :cloud9:

Hubby was married before and had 4 children, three boys 23,22 & 20 and a Daughter 16.

He had a vasectomy about 3months before we got together, so in 2010 (on his birthday):haha: he had it reversed. Our 3month post op sperm analysis results were really poor and the surgeon didnt give us much hope, said it could take us years if at all :nope: but little did we know, we were already pregnant! :happydance: it only takes one :spermy: :thumbup: our little princess was born in sept 2011 and all 3 of us share a birthday in the same week. Hubby 13th, me-16th and Emily 20th. :cloud9:

We decided to start trying again the other month, i came off my pill and march we decided to NTNP nut as I was so tined into things when TTC before it was so hard not to know exactly where things were so we began this cycle actively trying and I am temping etc :thumbup:

And now here I am! :happydance:

Looking forward to getting you know you all and sharing the next 9months with you :happydance: :flower: xxx

lovely story hun

Your test looks darker than mine :happydance:

xxx

Hi ladies! :wave:
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I tested again at about 11am on a FRER and yep, its there, no question about it! Pics are on my journal (pink writing in my signature) on page32. :thumbup:

So I shall make myself quite comfy here in this thread with you guys! :thumbup:

A little bit about me.....

Im V (or 'live' as I get called alot on here,either is fine!) and Im 28, my Hubby is 46 and we've been married for 6 years next week, together for 10.5years :cloud9:

Hubby was married before and had 4 children, three boys 23,22 & 20 and a Daughter 16.

He had a vasectomy about 3months before we got together, so in 2010 (on his birthday):haha: he had it reversed. Our 3month post op sperm analysis results were really poor and the surgeon didnt give us much hope, said it could take us years if at all :nope: but little did we know, we were already pregnant! :happydance: it only takes one :spermy: :thumbup: our little princess was born in sept 2011 and all 3 of us share a birthday in the same week. Hubby 13th, me-16th and Emily 20th. :cloud9:

We decided to start trying again the other month, i came off my pill and march we decided to NTNP nut as I was so tined into things when TTC before it was so hard not to know exactly where things were so we began this cycle actively trying and I am temping etc :thumbup:

And now here I am! :happydance:

Looking forward to getting you know you all and sharing the next 9months with you :happydance: :flower: xxx

lovely story hun

Your test looks darker than mine :happydance:

xxx

Thanks hunny! Yay does it! What dpo are you? Ill be testing again tomorrow xx :thumbup: xx

I will be 20dpo tommorow but I got a lighter line than yours on 13dpo :flower:

Xxx

I'm totally bloated too! It feels weird to be so bloated so early but I'll take it lol
I'm just happy I'm pregnant!

ooh really? A line is a line! Im only 11dpo today. Hubby isnt convinced as its so faint, but a line is a line :thumbup: xx

Thank you! She's pretty awesome lol

When do you go in for your first US hakuna?

Thank you! She's pretty awesome lol

When do you go in for your first US hakuna?

Not til July 2! They do the 1st trimester screen at the very end of the first tri. It feels like ages away! When's yours?

Ugh, I would hate to wait that long. I'm sorry :(

June 3rd at 11am. I'm super excited! We will be 8w3d <3

Ugh, I would hate to wait that long. I'm sorry :(

June 3rd at 11am. I'm super excited! We will be 8w3d <3

Yeah, they don't scan any earlier than that where I am unless there's a problem :shrug: Hate having to wait!

Ugh I would too :( You should move here. I had my choice of dates :\

Ugh I would too :( You should move here. I had my choice of dates :\

Ahhhh just looked it up, this is why I have to wait: first trimester screening Apparently it's only done between weeks 11-13. Good thing I checked because I was ready to call my doc and have a hissy fit for being made to wait so long :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->