January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

twickywabbit

Scout+Indie's mommy
Reaction score
Anyone testing next month? Come join me!:flower:

JANUARY

1:happydance:
GoldenRatio

2:happydance:
SanJan

3:happydance:

4:happydance:
SkyyLove
_dreamer_

5:happydance:
twickywabbit :witch:
Sasha92
MsH15

6:happydance:
Hope 16
Trr

7:happydance:
Kiki1993
Elle.T.
Ursaula

8:happydance:
ssarahh
blakesmummy09
maxina
lady luck12

9:happydance:
lemely :witch:
rockstarlove9
mrs unicorn

10:happydance:

11:happydance:
raine87

12:happydance:
Pne1985

13:happydance:
rose.

14:happydance:
mom and ttc

15:happydance:
Bartniss

16:happydance:

17:happydance:

18:happydance:

19:happydance:

20:happydance:

21:happydance:

22:happydance:

23:happydance:

24:happydance:
LuLu15
RedDirtMama

25:happydance:

26:happydance:

27:happydance:

28:happydance:

29:happydance:

30:happydance:
Selaphyna
sevenofnine

31:happydance:

Undecided:flower:
dinky

I'm due on the 1st but planning to test around the 5th or 6th if I don't come on before hand! I think I missed my fertility window with it being Christmas and being so busy but you never know! :D

Lots of baby dust to everybody!

I'm due on the 1st but planning to test around the 5th or 6th if I don't come on before hand! I think I missed my fertility window with it being Christmas and being so busy but you never know! :D

Lots of baby dust to everybody!

Welcome! I added you with me on the 5th! And you're right, you never know! :flower:

Hi :hi:
Can you put me down for 2nd Jan? I have 27-28 days cycle and will be CD 27 on Jan 1st. So, planning to test on Jan 2nd.

Hey :) First time in TWW. 1dpo and due the witch on the 10th of january, i want to hold out til then to test but ill probably cave :haha: I have some cheap internet ones so might start testing on the 7th :)

Mind if I join planning to test on the 9th if af doesnt come before then... GL to everyone

I will be testing in a few days, but wanted some advice. I'm 10 dpo and have had slight on and off cramping since 6-7 dpo. Got a very sharp quick pain an hour ago followed by white creamy discharge. At 7 dpo I woke up very light headed and nauseous, sore nipples when cold. Could I be pregnant or could it be AF? Its due on January 2nd

Will be testing on Jan 7th. AF due Jan 10th. I have a good feeling about this cycle.

Mind if I join? I got a positive on my OPK today so should be ovulating in the next couple of days. This is our 12th cycle. I will be testing on Jan 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->