January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

Hi, can you add me to the 9th please? Af isn't due till the 13th but I'll be 12 ish DPO on the 9th. If I'm honest I'm itching to test now so I prob won't wait that long anyway!!

AF got me, im out :cry: fed up, thought it might b different this time. This is our 3rd cycle Ttc #2 I don't think I can go through everything I did last time. :dust: to everyone else I think im going to quit while im still sane xxxx

I go in tomorrow for my beta test...I don't feel pregnant so I'm pretty sure it will be another negative.

Hello everyone,
I am very excited to be posting in the TWW board for the first time! I have my temp rise today and my Lp is usually 16 days long, sometimes 17, which is really seems like a three week wait almost....bah! I don't use pregnancy tests, so its a long wait. I figure once I am late, I'll get some. I love hearing about other people testing though. We have been trying since May so getting to be a long wait in that sense too. I just joined the community this cycle so that's why its my first tww post. I also am a student which means I am spend a lot of time studying alone and I get terribly tempted to look up things about pregnancy or read the boards.:)

I noticed a lot of people are testing around today- any more updates? Hope, I hope your betas surprise you. I have definitely heard that you don't always feel pregnant when you are.

Hope- I am really looking forward to hearing some good news from you. Looks like you have had quite the journey so far. Good luck.

Well AF due today... Not so great news at annual WW exam NYE... Tested 9 dpo= :bfn:, but still no AF in sight yet and she usually comes in the morning. Hmmm... Milky CM (TMI, sorry) but nothing else... Still just waiting :coffee:. All bets off til the witch shows :witch:

GL Ladies, thoughts and prayers are with you for those 2016 :bfp:s

Thank you so much. It's hard to stay positive after getting so many bfns every month. The good thing is I'm cleared for IVF next month so if tomorrow's test comes back negative, I have another avenue to explore.

I'm getting o pains now bit still neg opks. Can't wait to o so I have a test date :)

Hello all, I came on this forum for my daughter and really enjoyed chatting with everyone throughout it all. I am just starting to TTC. Last month we tried only once around o time and it didn't work, but were hopeful because things happened quickly with my daughter. We only did twice this month.. hubby's mom was staying with us during o time. So we'll see :) testing in 8-10 days! Good luck! <3

Well ladies unfortunately AF got me good and early this month. Oh well. Hopefully I have better luck next time. We were NTNP for a few months and now we have decided to wait until 2017 again. 1 more year for me! I'll still be on this thread and offering support. :hugs:

Lemely- I am so sorry. :hugs: Don't give up, maybe next month will be your month?

Hope, MsH15- fingers crossed for you!

Hey all,
MsH, glad to hear your af is holding off! Still staying away today?

Hope, wishing you the best today

Dinky, I peaked at your chart, looks like O day has to be any day now! That's exciting. I don't know much about OPKs but is there a chance the OPK could miss it?

Hi Babyface, I hope you get your positive as quick as your last one. I understand the difficulty of having people around during the fertile time. We constantly have people staying with us it seems. We do our best but sometimes it just doesn't work out so well. Twice should still be plenty for you though.

Twicky, Wishing you a good year to yourself, I hope it is a good one for you.

Good Morning Winter - :growlmad: Still no AF yet this morning... A lil Milky CM still, but not as much as yesterday. POAS this morning BFN, but still just :coffee:

GL and :dust: to all of today's testers... Prayers sent up for your :bfp:

Hi can you add me for testing on the 8th!? Af due on the 8th so if she's a no show with no signs, I'll test then or Saturday if I can hold out.

Not feeling very hopeful though as my temp dropped back down today. Nothing really unusual either other than day 4-5po I had low dull pulling cramps like af cramps but milder and I've been super gassy but that could be anything. Today I'm super bitchy which in normal PMS for me. Also day6po in the am my cm had that metallic smell like blood :-/
I thought maybe she was coming early but it's gone for now.

I'm already game planning for next cycle though! Soldier on.

Good luck and :dust: to us all!

I just got the call from my Dr. and it's :bfp: I am in shock.

Omg Hope! That's amazing. A big congrats to you!

Hope that's fantastic!! Huge congrats, so very happy for you.

my hcg levels were 356. I go back Friday for more blood work to see if the level doubles. Fingers crossed. I appreciate all of the positivity but I don't want to get my hopes up until I know things are progressing normally.

Congrats Hope!! Makes my heart happy when someone gets their blessing. Lots of prayers for great progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->