January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

@carafaile - you have summarized all my symptoms + on and off backaches + heartburn with anything I eat. I'm just waiting for 2nd to test and hoping AF doesn't show up.

How are you feeling today?

Hello please can you add me? I should be 12dpo on the 4th Jan and will probably test then, I think I'll be due af then too, I tend to have shortish cycles. This is our 8th cycle TTC#2, good luck ladies.

Can I join? Will test on the 5th if no AF... I have my annual well woman exam Thursday which will be 9dpo.. Will let you all know if anything changes before testing one the 5th. GL ladies and lots of :dust:

@carafaile - you have summarized all my symptoms + on and off backaches + heartburn with anything I eat. I'm just waiting for 2nd to test and hoping AF doesn't show up.

How are you feeling today?

Acid reflux like crazy (never had it before), my stomach feels kinda sore in the pelvic area. Been tired all day, and super hungry. I had a miscarriage in 2014 because I'm rh negative, and didn't find out in time so I'm really hoping for a BFP

Hey Ladies, just out of curiosity ??? Do any of you ladies experience or have experienced night sweats around 8dpo either with BFPs or BFNs ?

Not sure what date I'll be testing yet as not sure what day I will ovulate but I will join :) currently on cd6 and af is just about done! Last cycle I ovulated on cd14 but I normally o around cd20. Looking forward to the tww!!

Hello! Can I be added for the 6th? I'll be 12dpo and I'm hoping to hold out that long. Probably won't happen though.

good luck ladies.

I'll test on January 30th! I just started bleeding today after a positive this past Sunday, so it was a chemical pregnancy. :( I'm not sure how my cycle will change due to that, but if all goes well, I'll test on the 30th!

Hello ladies! May I join you? I'm recently back in the game, and I believe I ovulated yesterday. Felt like it anyway. So I am going to say testing the 15th even though fertility friend says the 18th. It also says I am ovulating tomorrow or Sunday, so. I am going to keep :sex: just to make sure. Haha!

The best of luck to all of us! Happy New Year!

I'll join you ladies. As of right now, not entirely sure when I plan to test as I'm not sure when I will ovulate. Last month I ovulated on cd 21 of a 34 day cycle. According to FF, I'm set to start AF on the 27th, so I'll say the 30th for now. :) Fx this is my cycle!

I'd like to join as well, please! I plan to test on January 7!

I'll join you ladies. As of right now, not entirely sure when I plan to test as I'm not sure when I will ovulate. Last month I ovulated on cd 21 of a 34 day cycle. According to FF, I'm set to start AF on the 27th, so I'll say the 30th for now. :) Fx this is my cycle!

We'll be testing on the same date... (I'll try not to test early but I can't make any guarantees :haha:)

I will be testing in a few days, but wanted some advice. I'm 10 dpo and have had slight on and off cramping since 6-7 dpo. Got a very sharp quick pain an hour ago followed by white creamy discharge. At 7 dpo I woke up very light headed and nauseous, sore nipples when cold. Could I be pregnant or could it be AF? Its due on January 2nd

Still plenty of symptoms, testing on Sunday , AF due tomorrow!

Please put me down for 13th :) hoping for a holiday baby! This is our fourth month of trying.

Can you put me down for the 24th?

We've been ntnp for about 4 months and just decided to try! Eek! Exciting! I picked up a PregPrep kit, has anyone used these? Thoughts? Hopefully I have a positive review for the kit!

AF is due on the 21st. I'm out of cheapo tests though so I'm waiting until I'm late to test. Let's hope I can hold out a few extra days!

Hi all,

I was supposed to test on 2nd, but waited one more day and tested today but bfn :nope:

I'm 2 days late now, in CD 30 of 27 day cycle. Still have backache, sore bbs, heartburn, no sleep at night and dull cramps on and off. I generally spot for 1-2 days before AF but no sign of it either so pretty confused now :shrug:

Before last pregnancy, I used to have 32-34 days cycle and tested on CD33 and got negative. But got a positive blood test on CD35. So, maybe I'm one of them who never get a positive HPT.

Anyway, enough of the rant - how are you girls doing?

I'll be testing on 8th if no sign of AF. But like you San Jan I didn't get a positive on a stick until I was 6 weeks pregnant. Had pregnancy confirmed via blood test.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->