January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

How is everyone doing? Anyone test yet?
Ursaula- How many DPO are you?

Doing well here...no early testing for me so still a week to go. Had a migraine yesterday and thought I was out (usually get them 5 days before through CD 1) but woke up this morning just fine. Have had some bloating, cramps, gas and marginally increased cervical mucus on and off. But all that could just be normal cycle symptoms so I'm trying to not read too much into it (though not really succeeding lol)

Ursula- I hope you get a good result back hun

Winter socks: According to ff I would be 25dpo(or 20dpo if ff is wrong). Feeling very out but af hasn't come. I had about a week of cramping and a lot more symptoms of either af or a bfp but neither have shown up...

kksy9b: Thanks but I'm not feeling very hopeful anymore. I get the blood results back tomorrow. 20dpo/25dpo today, I should have a bfp by NOW.

Fingers crossed gals, for all of us!

Winter socks: According to ff I would be 25dpo(or 20dpo if ff is wrong). Feeling very out but af hasn't come. I had about a week of cramping and a lot more symptoms of either af or a bfp but neither have shown up...

kksy9b: Thanks but I'm not feeling very hopeful anymore. I get the blood results back tomorrow. 20dpo/25dpo today, I should have a bfp by NOW.

Fingers crossed gals, for all of us!

Ursaula, it really sounds like your pregnant. Good thing you did the blood test. I hope it comes back positive

Can I jump in? Some last minute dtd has me hoping and praying :). Currently 3dpo. I SHOULD wait until af is due on the 28th but being me I'll start testing 8dpo on Sat the 23rd hehe

Hi dobby! Glad to see you're in this month!!

Hi,
Can I join too, I am due AF on the 14th. Thinking of testing tomorrow at 10dpo. Not really having any symptoms, just a little moody and extra hungry, which is normal before AF arrives.

I'm trying to wait until Wednesday morning to test. AF is due Thursday. BUT...I have two tests so I could when I wake up in the morning! :shrug:

Shall I wait until Wednesday morning or go one day early?!

I so want to NOW but morning tests have been best for me.

Thanks Wintersocks.

RedDirtMama, I would test Tuesday morning and Thursday morning!

AFM: Blood results came back NEGATIVE!? Ugh...was feeling so positive! Can you get a negative blood and urine test and still be pregnant? Haha.....

BFN at 10dpo. Will probably test again at 12dpo

Oh no everyone, I am sorry :( Why isn't this easier?!

I have reached the 2 days or less till my period day. I absolutely hate this point. So much. I did test on a different cycle and I found it no easier, even though by now I am sure I could find out with a test. We also don't have our car and its far to cold to be outside to walk or bus just for a test.So I am not too tempted there. So I will wait these two days out....ugh

As I was making tea tonight tiredness has seriously overwhelmed me, this is quite unusual for me.

Tmi I know but my nipples & my lady bits are tingling like mad now. I'm so tempted to test, I have two Internet cheepy tests but I don't know whether to do one now or wait until the morning, agh!

You aren't out till your out! I was convinced i was out after getting negatives since i was due my AF last sunday i took a test tonight and got a faint BFP! Can't wait to test again in the morning .. sending baby dust to everyone!

I haven't been around.....been very busy. But wanted to pop in and say the witch got me this morning :(
I'll try to come back and read back through.

I'm out! Negative today at CD30, expecting my period to come today. Onto Feb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->