January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

rose, I totally have a back up plan too. I plan on starting the OPKs. My ovulation signs are not as clear as I hope them to be so I want to know for sure whats going on. Something about it makes me feel more sane. I hope you don't need your backup plan though!

kiki, How are things today. Also, do you chart by chance?

Hurray rockstarlove! That's great news.

Sorry to those that got af, I hope its your last one on this journey.

Welcome hunni!

Thanks, hope you don't need yours too. My kit arrived earlier and I couldn't resist but POAS :haha: somehow I didnt pee on it enough and it was invalid. Think it's a sign I need to back off the sticks and wait until Thursday :haha:
Who am I kidding, I know I'll probably be using a frer first thing tomorrow. Just can't help myself. It's even worse this month as I have just guessed when/if I O'd so I hope Af comes on time if I'm not pregnant

Congrats rockstar!

I've tested a couple more times and they're looking a little more promising...after the time limit! URGH. Hoping I get a bfp or af soon!

At least you're getting something Ursaula - so far I've had not even a hint of a line, even hours after!! Tested last yesterday so will try and wait it out until Thursday but can't really see that happening now I have a fresh stock of Hpts :haha:

Hi all! Hope i can join you for the month. AF is due the 21st.

We aren't trying this month (starting in April officially) but I actually ovulated (still trying to regulate post bf'ing) this month. DH knew and still went unprotected on O day. He pulled out and I think my chances are slim...but thought it could be fun for the next week to think/obsess about! I'm 3dpo today and had a secondary estrogen surge so I think it was a strong ovulation!

Hehe Rose! I always find I buy 3 or 4 tests and plan which days of the next week I'll be testing...they'll be all used up in 2 or 3 days! How many dpo are you now?

I'll be 21dpo tomorrow. Does it mean anything if tests are repeatedly coming back positive after the 10 minute mark, or is it just coincidence?

Bfn this morning and AF got me a minute ago. I was disappointed and sad this morning but just relieved that Af is here and I can start plan B :)
OPKs, conceive plus and pregncare at the ready - I got pregnant with my son on my first cycle of using them, after 6 months. Let's hope month 5 will be lucky for me this time :)
Good luck to all those still waiting x

:hugs: so sorry rose. Sounds like youbhave a great plan for moving forward!

Hi all! Hope i can join you for the month. AF is due the 21st.

We aren't trying this month (starting in April officially) but I actually ovulated (still trying to regulate post bf'ing) this month. DH knew and still went unprotected on O day. He pulled out and I think my chances are slim...but thought it could be fun for the next week to think/obsess about! I'm 3dpo today and had a secondary estrogen surge so I think it was a strong ovulation!

Hi kksy, welcome.
Just wondering, What is a secondary estrogen surge and how do you know you had it? That's interesting, I have never heard about it before except I know the hormones pulse a bit.

Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I don't remember the reasoning behind it (something with balancing progesterone and estrogen levels).And i also dont chart but I believe you get a temp dip similar to an implantation dip. I track mine through CM. I will get decent amount of ewcm at 3 dpo that quickly goes away. I can also get a headache from the quick change in hormones. It doesn't mean you are pregnant - I've had it in both my non BFP and BFP cycles. But after the last 7 months of off cycles, most without ovulating, I'll take a sign of good hormone levels around O!

Little update!
I'm about 7dpo. Waiting until next Wednesday to test. Maybe not testing until I'm late though.... I can't decide! I only have two tests.

Symptoms.... None! Ha!

This waiting game is tough!

My last pregnancy was nine years ago. I don't remember if I had symptoms them. Just need to wait, wait, wait!

Hi, I'm fairly quite on the boards, lurk more than chat. AF is due on Sunday...I've been driving myself crazy all week, analyzing everything. Tested this morning and got a BFN....I should wait until Monday probably...but I know I wont.

Lol...so it appears I'm a thread killer. Yay me!

I started light pink spotting yesterday, woke up with brown spotting this morning...pretty sure I'm out.

Haha...not a thread killer!

Sorry about the spotting...at only 7/8 dpo, it could be IB

Its not ib to dark for that...I knew I o'd early....and I thought we had perfect timing...oh well onward March to February

:hugs: best of luck to you hun!

I'm just waiting to o. I'll be testing Jan 31. Due to ovulate on cd13 so still a week of waiting.

So ladies I paid for a conception reading I just got this

Many thanks for purchasing your personal conception prediction. Based on the information you have provided, I am happy to provide you with your personal prediction below;

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2016 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of January 2017 with attention being paid to the date of the 29th. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in the summer of 2020.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

A conception reading, hunni? I've never even heard of those! It sounds super promising for you though!

AFM: Blood test was done on Friday, waiting for results on Monday. What I think is a line isn't getting any darker it seems so I'm expecting a negative result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->