January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP thus far and fx'd for those still waiting.

I was due for af on Thursday (Jan. 7) and she didn't show. I will be 19dpo tomorrow. Tested today with a BFN. Am I out? :S

Hi all,

Have been away for 7-8 days from the forum. Actually AF caught me 4th Jan, which was 3 days late :( So, moving on to next cycle.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations everyone with bfps!

I'm out af got me this morning good luck everyone else :)

Sorry ladies :( AF is due for me on Wednesday. I don't really feel very pregnant and now I've caught my sons sick bug so think I'm probably going to be out. Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP though. Maybe I'll wait to test until Thursday if AF doesn't show, I don't think I can handle another bfn :(

Congratulations on your positive!

Sorry af got you ladies, best wishes next cycle.

Ursula, your by no means out! Keep testing!

Rose, Sorry your sick. I don't think that disqualifies you at all though. I will keep hoping for you this cycle!

My current progress: I ordered a new thermometer. My one I use now is very unreliable. I have been using it for 7 years and if I take multiple temps in a row, it will give me multiple numbers. It also told my husband his temp was 96.6 the other day. Surely that can't be right for a man. Anyway, I am sure its going to confuse fertility friend. Who knows, I might find I don't ovulate when I think I do....

thanks trr!

I'm happy they doubled. I wonder why some woman have numbers in the thousands and mine aren't like that. Some articles I read said it doesn't matter what the numbers are, so long as they double. Still makes me a bit uneasy.

The hardest part of all this will be my first scan. I will definitely need all your support that day. The first time I got pregnant (by accident no less), it was a roller coaster! I first went in and there was a sac but no fetus. They suspected a blighted ovum. Then I went for scan #2 and there was a strong heartbeat. Then scan #3 there was no more heartbeat and it stopped growing. So you can imagine the anxiety I will be feeling the morning of my first scan with this pregnancy.

How's the wait Hope? I hope your doing alright.

hey winter ... I get nervous every time I pee because I'm afraid I'll see blood. But so far each day that I make it through I just check it off and focus on the next. I still have 8 days to go. I'm hoping these progesterone supplements do the trick and keep the pregnancy progressing.

How are you doing?

hey winter ... I get nervous every time I pee because I'm afraid I'll see blood. But so far each day that I make it through I just check it off and focus on the next. I still have 8 days to go. I'm hoping these progesterone supplements do the trick and keep the pregnancy progressing.

How are you doing?

Oh, I kind of understand a little about the fear of peeing. Every time I get to when af is due I get real nervous every time I pee. I hope the 8 days fly by for you.

Not much to report here, I'm still a ways out from af. Feeling pretty calm about it today, which I am thankful for. I'll try and hold on to that.

Ok ladies, I'm slightly thrown off now. I mentioned a few days ago that AF showed up. Which was Friday evening. But she tapered off Saturday night and just had a slight pink tinge yesterday and now I'm just wet down there with a bit of white tacky CM. So if it was my period, it really only lasted 1 day. Which is completely not normal for me. However, I did have cramps with the bleeding. And now my boobs arent really sore anymore.
Has anyone had implantation like this?
I took a pregnancy test this morning and negative. I'm marking it as my period unless other symptoms come up later. It's boggling my mind!

I just tested with a hpt and BFN :( looks like I'm out. Just waiting for AF to arrive. That was my last IC so I won't be testing again unless AF doesn't show

Hey just wanna give a quick update. I tested on sunday and got my :bfp::bfp: hoping it sticks!!!

Congrats on the bfp!!

Update - due period yesterday and still not showed as of yet. Don't think I am though, af pains getting quite sore so will most likely arrive tonight or tomorrow. If it doesn't arrive by the time I finish work tomorrow I'll go buy a cheapie at the shop.

sorry to hear Rose! Don't give up hope yet!

congrats on the bfp rockstar!!!

Kiki you're not out until AF shows. I will keep praying for you!

Im out, AF finally showed late Saturday evening.

Went to the doctor today for confirmation and they said that the lines on their urine pregnancy tests were pretty faint but they were definitely there. So they drew my blood. They are supposed to call me tomorrow.

Got AF so I'm out this month. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting to test and congrats to all the ones who got BFP!!!

AF is due today or tomorrow - I've ordered some frers from Amazon so if it doesn't turn up by tomorrow evening I will test again. I've also ordered some conceive plus lubricant and pregnacare conception, as I used those the month I conceived my son. So have a back up plan if AF does show :)

Congratulations on all of the +'s!! Hoping for a healthy 9 months for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->