January 2018 rainbow babies

I am now 6 days past the date of my period (4&5) and my test is showing 3+. Which I guess is all good but no guarantee that the baby doesn't have chromosomal issues. My OH has a very high DNA fragmentation which is most likely the cause of the miscarriages, that or my age (am 37 soon). Although my AMH, FSH, estardiol were all good....

Time is soooooo slow. I want to be 12 weeks!

Hello all. I am very cautiously pregnant (4 weeks 4 days) after 3 miscarriages and one chemical. All my miscarriages were 8-10 weeks so I just need to get to week 11 and have a good scan. Easier said than done.

I got my bfp early (5 days before period was due) and have had 2-3 on a digital on the day of my missed period. Have not had a 3+ yet.

I feel a bit sick but even that means nothing because with miscarriage 1 and 3 I had reasonably bad morning sickness up until 8/10 weeks respectively just to have an MMC confirmed a couple of days later.

Fingers crossed for all of us.

KatBar, how are you doing?

Woohoo - congrats Sweetkat! I am really hoping this is your healthy little bean! Fingers and toes are crossed!
Totally understandable that it will feel like a very long wait to get to that 11 week scan. Keep us posted with how you are going!

I haven't been checking in much as been busy with work and home life, but so far things are going well. We've had reg monitoring through the clinic at our local hospital, and that has continued to show good development of baby. I did a blood test last week which will determine the chances or our baby having downs and 2 other trisomy defects - haven't got results yet. Could also find out the gender, but if all goes well, we are keeping it a surprise. Then we've got the anatomy scan on the 7th July. We're just really hoping everything comes back good and the baby is looking healthy.

Hope everyone and their little beans are continuing to do well!

Kat, so happy for you!!! It sounds like this is going to be your rainbow :)

I am 5&5 and not feeling very positive. Don't have any morning sickness, although the test has been showing 3+ for ages (I did another yesterday and it took ages to appear).

Fx all goes well for both of us :)

Hi ladies I know it's January babies but I'm due around 3rd Feb 2018. This will be my pjs first pregnancy. I've had one scan at 5 weeks to check it wasn't ectopic and confirm all was okay and looked fine got another one tomorrow I'm so anxious. I keep thinking it will be like before no heartbeat or il start bleeding. Oh doesn't seem to really understand. I've had some nausea and sore boobs but that's really it in the last few weeks which I don't know if I feel encouraged or not.

Hey!, hoping to join you all, I'm very newly pregnant due around very early march I think. This is my 9th pregnancy but I only having one living child, My first born died during preterm labour over 3 years ago now and my twin boys died due to placental abruption 5 months ago and I've had 5 early miscarriages.

I also have a wonderful 2 year old baby boy <3

I'm totally in shock to be pregnant again so quickly!.

Sorry just realised this is a January 2018 rainbow thread, I thought it was just a 2018 thread lol. Off I go to find a March thread!. XX

Hello new ladies! This is a bit of a quiet thread but I'm sure you're all welcome here whenever you're due.

I finally have my first scan tomorrow. Even though I feel more confident about this pregnancy I still feel so scared to go for a scan. Sure it will be fine though.

How is everyone getting on?

Fingers crossed for you!

Apart from symptoms starting to fade I'm doing okay still anxious but less so as we got a scan at 8+3 and there was a heart beat so I'm really hoping baby is alll ok in there

Keep us posted how your scan goes Annio84!

Good news about your scan at 8+ weeks Bittersweet. Hopefully everything continues to go well.

SweetKat - How are you doing?

For me, we had our 12/13 week scan last week and everything looked good. We also did the percept test (like the Harmony test), and everything came back low risk. So feeling a little more confident now, although honestly, I just want to be close to full term already so I know this baby can be born safely.
Found out it's another boy too :blue:. So going to be very out numbered come January :haha:. Was going to keep it a surprise, but unfortunately the scan technician was measuring the thighs with the shot up between the legs, and it looked identical to my first son, so I knew then and there (& percept test confirmed it).

Anyway, that's all from me. Hope to see more good news from you all soon :).

KatBar sooooo pleased for you. Sounds like you are safe now :) (although I know it's hard to be calm when the pregnancy is after losses).

I am 8&2, had a good scan yesterday but I know it doesn't rule out chromosome issues. Will give blood for panorama testing next week and results back in 8-12 days (or working days, not sure).

Congrats on your good scan :)

KatBar sooooo pleased for you. Sounds like you are safe now :) (although I know it's hard to be calm when the pregnancy is after losses).

I am 8&2, had a good scan yesterday but I know it doesn't rule out chromosome issues. Will give blood for panorama testing next week and results back in 8-12 days (or working days, not sure).

Congrats on your good scan :)

Thank you :)! So true, def hard to completely relax after having losses.

Yay for the good scan. Totally understand not getting too excited until you get the blood test results back. But fingers crossed it all comes with back with good news! The successful scan is certainly a positive sign so far :)! Keep us posted on your progress!!

[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/hslew/media/IMG_2912_zpsiigjmo9j.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2912_zpsiigjmo9j.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/hslew/media/IMG_2911_zpscqyio34z.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2911_zpscqyio34z.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

Hello all! Right I'm not sure if I have serious baby brain or the sonographer got my gestation wrong?! I had a viability scan done at 7 weeks which matches my dates and a second scan(I'm diabetic so checked a lot) Which also matches my dates. Wednesday(12th July) I had my dating scan. I thought I was 12+5 to which sonographer said 12+6 so pretty matched. I had to go and wait outside for a while as baby was super active and called back in to check heartbeat etc. Saw the midwife straight after and her report from the scan said 13+4 weeks. Now to me that's a big change! I told the midwife what the sonographer said a mere 5 mins ago and she said well that's what's on the report. Now by my calculations and cycles above. I don't see how I could be that gestation especially seeing as I was using opk so know when I ovulated. Am I just being confused or have they got something wrong?

Thanks Carys x

[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/hslew/media/IMG_2912_zpsiigjmo9j.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2912_zpsiigjmo9j.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s6.photobucket.com/user/hslew/media/IMG_2911_zpscqyio34z.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/hslew/IMG_2911_zpscqyio34z.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

Hello all! Right I'm not sure if I have serious baby brain or the sonographer got my gestation wrong?! I had a viability scan done at 7 weeks which matches my dates and a second scan(I'm diabetic so checked a lot) Which also matches my dates. Wednesday(12th July) I had my dating scan. I thought I was 12+5 to which sonographer said 12+6 so pretty matched. I had to go and wait outside for a while as baby was super active and called back in to check heartbeat etc. Saw the midwife straight after and her report from the scan said 13+4 weeks. Now to me that's a big change! I told the midwife what the sonographer said a mere 5 mins ago and she said well that's what's on the report. Now by my calculations and cycles above. I don't see how I could be that gestation especially seeing as I was using opk so know when I ovulated. Am I just being confused or have they got something wrong?

Thanks Carys x

I am probably not much help.. But I did notice during my scan, at one point the measurement of the head was like 13w3d (I was 12w6d), and she took the measurement about 3 times, untill it was a more accurate measurement at 13w exact.
I definitely think if they're not being super thorougher, it can be inaccurate. Sounds like possibly the case with you.. I'd try to not let it worry too much at this point, as I imagine it will be all fine (always easier said than done).

I had a thorough look through the report last night and noticed the date of birth and surname are wrong so it's not even my report!!!

Oh wow! That's pretty bad they gave you the wrong report!! Have you been able to get the correct one now and confirm the right measurements?

Had ante natal this morning and told them. The report on the system was the correct dates to
mine but they've had to reschedule all ththe appointments! all sorted now though :)

Had my scan and all was well. I told her I was anxious because of a mmc and she was super thorough for me. I think that was in part because baby wouldn't stay still! I think it's a girl, my due date group all said boy and everyone one my thread in gender prediction said girl. I think we'll book a scan at 18 weeks or so to find out the sex and also just for reassurance. I'm finding it quite difficult because I'd already had my 12 week scan when we found out about the mc last time. Tomorrow I'll be 13+6 which is the day we found out our baby had died last time. Hoping I'll be able to relax after that.

Attachments

• IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on all scans and pleased it's sorted now cherry!

Having anxiety over miscarriage scan is in 5 days. I still have sore boobs but less so still some nausea and the beginnings of a small bump but I've began panicking! We also seem heartbeat at 8+3

How's everyone doing in here? Hope it's all positive news..

Had my 12 week scan last week baby measuring on dates and looked all okay! Private van booked for 4 weeks time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->