January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

Currently cd 14, not sure when I ovulated but i have been tracking cm and symptoms. experienced ewcm on cd 13 and had cramping and dull pelvic pain yesterday and currently now. I'm hoping i have a chance this month because i only bd 2 times during my cycle window. Keeping fingers crossed because with my first pregnancy we only bd once the whole month and i got lucky after ttc since 2012-2014.

I also stopped my birth control method the week before my last period. Do you think i still could have a chance possibly?

Sounds like you have a very real chance. All the best for this cycle, hope you get you bfp! Xx

New progression tests. What do you think? It’s not as dark as I’d hoped but hopefully wednesdays Test will be darker than control! They won’t do BHCG so I’m on my own :(

Attachments

• 42E53B01-9709-4DD1-938E-CE354B55E99E.jpg
    42E53B01-9709-4DD1-938E-CE354B55E99E.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
New progression tests. What do you think? It’s not as dark as I’d hoped but hopefully wednesdays Test will be darker than control! They won’t do BHCG so I’m on my own :(

Girl, you are pregnant! I don't understand them not doing betas though... what DO they do when you get a positive test? Early pregnancy care is so important, you'd think they'd want to confirm right away.

Oh, and.... **CONGRATS!!**

Honey those BFP are so BFP they're practically screaming!! Congrats sweetie! :hugs:

Thank you everyone! I think I’m happy now they’re dark :) I’ve put all my other tests away and I won’t be testing again. I think I’m driving myself crazy with it! What will be will be. All they do is refer you to a midwife who books you in about 9 weeks and then you get a scan at 12. You get bloods taken at 9 weeks however they are for diseases etc. It’s pretty shocking around here to be honest x

Currently cd 14, not sure when I ovulated but i have been tracking cm and symptoms. experienced ewcm on cd 13 and had cramping and dull pelvic pain yesterday and currently now. I'm hoping i have a chance this month because i only bd 2 times during my cycle window. Keeping fingers crossed because with my first pregnancy we only bd once the whole month and i got lucky after ttc since 2012-2014.

I also stopped my birth control method the week before my last period. Do you think i still could have a chance possibly?

Sounds like you have a very real chance. All the best for this cycle, hope you get you bfp! Xx

Thank you so much StrawBerry2. I appreciate your response :)

So about that metallic taste in your mouth thing.... I literally just checked to see if my gums were bleeding or something. Never had that one before.

Those two wondfos can say whatever they want, my body says otherwise, lol.

So about that metallic taste in your mouth thing.... I literally just checked to see if my gums were bleeding or something. Never had that one before.

Those two wondfos can say whatever they want, my body says otherwise, lol.

Agreed hun. My body is not acting normal either something is up Lol

Hey everyone! I haven't read through the pages yet....but I MIGHT be testing this month. I have endometriosis and I'm still breastfeeding. My period will be regular, go crazy, then get regular again.

I was a week late for my last period and I just knew I was pregnant and I tested so many times, until AF decided to show up late and raging. Now I'm 6 days late, tested today and negative. I scheduled and appt with my ob/gyn for the 16th for problems with my endo. So I figured if AF doesn't show up by then I'll let them test. Im not testing anymore.

Its so hard to tell when I'm fertile.

Weird thing is when I got pregnant with my son my last period was on December 18th and when I got pregnant with my son I was only a few days from when my next period was supposed to be....and I had been regular for a while.

I thought it would be funny if the thing happened this time. I had fun time with my husband a few days from when my AF was supposed to show and know I'm late again.

I'll give an update. Im hoping she'll stay away. Lol.

Started spotting again this morning :(
The doctor won’t do anything! I have to take another pregnancy test a week today and if it’s still positive then I need to go back to be referred to early pregnancy. However it’s been labelled as a ‘threatened miscarriage’ now so I literally just have to wait around now. I presume I’ll start bleeding heavier in the next couple of days though. Nothing is ever simple.

Started spotting again this morning :(
The doctor won’t do anything! I have to take another pregnancy test a week today and if it’s still positive then I need to go back to be referred to early pregnancy. However it’s been labelled as a ‘threatened miscarriage’ now so I literally just have to wait around now. I presume I’ll start bleeding heavier in the next couple of days though. Nothing is ever simple.

Oh cookie I'm sorry you are going through this. Fingers crossed it's just spotting. Xxx

I hope you're ok, Cookie. Spotting is so common early on so it may just disappear. Fingers crossed for you

I hope you're ok, Cookie. Spotting is so common early on so it may just disappear. Fingers crossed for you

Thank you :) it’s been labelled a threatened miscarriage for now :( it’s basically stopped again now though. I’m just so confused! I’ve given up with ICs as I get lines of varying darkness each time so I’ve given up! I will take my last FRER tomorrow though and I would presume if I was miscarrying, especially this early on, it will be at least slightly lighter than yesterday’s which was very very dark!
I’m still hoping it’s okay!

My early miscarriages were always red spotting to full on bleeding within a few hours and this isn’t anything like that, just random bits of on off brown spotting with the tiniest bit of red twice (literally the tiniest bit!).

There’s never any on my knickers, (sorry tmi!) but it’s only a teeny bit when I wipe.

I’m really hoping it’s just normal as I’ve never had spotting in any pregnancy except a tiny bit of brown once at 7 weeks with my daughter.

In any case, if I still test positive a week today I have to go to EPU for a scan. Although I’ll only be 5 weeks by my dates so they won’t see anything anyway!

I'm so sorry things aren't going simply for you Cookie. I really hope the spotting settles down soon and you get another BFP next week. It sounds positive that it's so light, I'm sure I've heard that implantation spotting can last for 10-14 days somewhere? Stick tight little bean!

Sounds like regular spotting to me. Scary, but mostly harmless and usually they don't find a cause. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Cd 17 today and having extreme nausea. Been having nausea for the past 3 days. Haven’t eaten all day because of it and when I finally do eat I’m so sick to the point I can’t even eat or drink. Having hot flashes as well. Also experiencing cramps and sharp pains along with constipation. Making appointment with dr to make sure it’s not the flu.

Cookie - :hugs: sorry about the spotting hope it stops soon!

Going to test again soon, I think my dates may have been off. Two more symptoms popped up today. My body is trying to tell me something

Thank you all for your concern, i don’t have anyone else I can talk too (apart from hubby but he doesn’t understand), and it’s nice to have all you ladies on here

The spotting has stopped! Which I’m glad about! I took another FRER this morning and it isn’t any lighter than it was, although not sure it’s darker either so I guess it could go either way.

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Attachments

• 0C3559A3-2CAF-42F0-B16C-10BB749CE0EC.jpg
    0C3559A3-2CAF-42F0-B16C-10BB749CE0EC.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
Great news that the spotting has stopped Cookie! That test looks great!

Sounds like there's some good symptoms for cowgirlbaby and dcm too! Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody.

I'm only on cd13 at the moment but not feeling good about this cycle. My EWCM has disappeared this cycle and I think we may have overdone the BD too early as this week when I should be ovulating DH seems to be producing less than normal (sorry, TMI!) :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->