January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

Hi ladies! I have been following this thread and would love to join if thats okay.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! ��

I am CD 9 today. We are ttc#3. We have a 3year old and an almost 2 year old. I normally used to have 27 day cycles, but the last two cycles (before we started ttc this month) had been 24 days and 20 days long irrespectively. I used to O around day 12, but now I have no clue whats been going on. So I started doing OPK’s on CD2 this month just to get a head start! I will include a pic. Not the best quality as I put some sticky tape over the first half of the OPK’s. Anyways, sorry for the long intro :kiss:

Hope you all enjoy the last few days of 2017 :flower:

Attachments

• 0286AA05-4D08-48E8-A9A5-CD0376A41429.jpg
    0286AA05-4D08-48E8-A9A5-CD0376A41429.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
Welcome strawberry! Baby dust for this cycle!!!

I hate being in the TWW! Feel like I’m going crazy lol! Im panicking my temps aren’t going to rise, im going to start spotting again, and obviously worst of all that AF is going to rear her ugly head early like last cycle :(

Symptoms so far are increased thick creamy CM, fatigue and headaches. All of which are normal post ovulation symptoms for me.

Argh!

Thanks ladies, have any of you ever used maca root to increase fertility?

No never used maca root, what’s it supposed to do?

I did something stupid earlier! I helped carry a very heavy (and very broken) washing machine out of my house. My uterus area did hurt afterwards :( im only 3dpo ish. Have I ruined my chances for implantation (if we caught the egg this time)
I feel so stupid!

Thanks ladies, have any of you ever used maca root to increase fertility?

I have used Maca root before. With my first. I did fall pregnant immediately, but it was an early miscarriage. Stopped the maca root, and fell pregnant again two cycles later - healthy first baby. Not sure if it jd anything to do with the maca root at all. Maybe it helped me get pregnant maybe it didn’t. I dunno. I hope it works for you hun.
Baby dust to you :dust:

No never used maca root, what’s it supposed to do?

I did something stupid earlier! I helped carry a very heavy (and very broken) washing machine out of my house. My uterus area did hurt afterwards :( im only 3dpo ish. Have I ruined my chances for implantation (if we caught the egg this time)
I feel so stupid!

I don’t think you should worry too much (easier said than done I know :dohh:), but my husband always says that “things” are way more protected ‘in there’ than we think. We were designed that way. Maybe the painful uterus was actually a good symptom for you related to conception :dust:

I really have a good feeling this is going to be a very happy cycle for a lot of us! Lots of happy baby dust to you too!

So I am feeling very happy and optimistic this morning! Last night my breasts felt a little tender and this morning just before 1 am hubby and I bd’d :) Then this morning (CD10) at around six am I got positive OPK! :happydance: Will include pics. I pray this will be our healthy baby 👶 🍼 number 3 ❤️

Attachments

• 22099EE5-CC97-4045-A66F-2BBE02C7496D.jpg
    22099EE5-CC97-4045-A66F-2BBE02C7496D.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 11
Checking in. CD 12, positive OPK this morning. Last month I had two days of positive OPKs so we'll see what tomorrow brings. I drove to meet my donor and did my first AI of the month today, so here we go again!! Hope, hope hope this is my cycle for my BFP.

So I am feeling very happy and optimistic this morning! Last night my breasts felt a little tender and this morning just before 1 am hubby and I bd’d :) Then this morning (CD10) at around six am I got positive OPK! :happydance: Will include pics. I pray this will be our healthy baby �� �� number 3 ❤️

I used these to help with concieveing. On the solid smiley face we done it that day and two days later And here I am pregnant with twins!!! I also got that solid face at cycle day 11 would of never known without these and love how you can’t mistake what each symbol means

Good luck get dtd ����

Cookie, I wouldn't worry about having lifted the washing machine. At this stage it's highly unlikely anything is implanting yet. The pains you felt are probably more to do with your Fallopian tubes moving the egg down to your uterus than anything else

So I am feeling very happy and optimistic this morning! Last night my breasts felt a little tender and this morning just before 1 am hubby and I bd’d :) Then this morning (CD10) at around six am I got positive OPK! :happydance: Will include pics. I pray this will be our healthy baby �� �� number 3 ❤️

I used these to help with concieveing. On the solid smiley face we done it that day and two days later And here I am pregnant with twins!!! I also got that solid face at cycle day 11 would of never known without these and love how you can’t mistake what each symbol means

Good luck get dtd ����

Wow twins! How wonderful and exciting! :happydance: :flower: Congratulations!

Thank you for your post, it is so good to hear from others experience. We did bd last night, then this afternoon (I got the smiley face opk this morning). Planning on trying at least one more time tomorrow night or so... And yes how amazing are opk’s!? Really helpful indeed to say the least.

Wow I am so happy for you - twins! That is just amazing. May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy with your double blessing. xXx

Omg is it just me or are the days going sooooooooo sloooooooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyyyy!!!! Argh!!!

Cookie, I wouldn't worry about having lifted the washing machine. At this stage it's highly unlikely anything is implanting yet. The pains you felt are probably more to do with your Fallopian tubes moving the egg down to your uterus than anything else

Is it a good sign to get some pains then? As I’ve had what I would describe as ovulation pains for a couple of days now. I thought it was a bad thing and thought I might be out this cycle, but it makes sense if it’s the tubes moving a fertilised egg down? I hate this TWW thing! Earliest I can test is the 4th as that’s the DPO I got a positive with my oldest, so that’s the earliest I’ll test. So still got 7 more days!!!

Ovulation pains can last a few days after ovulation too, and also it could just be you feeling your body moving an egg to the right place so I wouldn't think it something to worry about. I usually have some kind of cramping/pains after ovulation at some point, this cycle it started yesterday at 3dpo. Sometimes it stays from ovulation onwards, sometimes it disappears immediately after ovulation and starts a few days later. Everyone's different, some don't feel anything and some do, but isn't anything to worry about

Is it silly that I’m scared to take my temperature each morning in case it’s not rising or it’s dropping? I’m so desperate to get pregnant (and I know we all are) and each period breaks you a little you know? AF returned quite quickly after my son was born sleeping and that broke me a little, then when she arrived again next cycle a week early I was even more broken. I just want to see my temps rising nicely and for AF to stay the hell away! Feeling very blah and emotional today

I don’t think my chart looks promising for this month :( with my son my temps rose beautifully in a lovely arc, getting over a whole degree more than pre ovulation temps. This time they are only rising slightly and I had a 0.1 dip this morning :( I did get up to the toilet at 4 and then struggle to fall back to sleep so not sure if that impacted it but would have thought that would make it higher not lower x

Attachments

• 435F7ACB-A6EA-44F4-BA62-A22185B3527C.jpg
    435F7ACB-A6EA-44F4-BA62-A22185B3527C.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Funny enough if I wake briefly a couple of hours before I'm due to take my temp, it's usually lower. I know in theory it should be higher, but it isn't like this for me. Of course if you have a shorter solid block of sleep that can make them higher, in my experience anyway. If I have say three to four hours sleep my temp will almost certainly be higher than if I have five to six hours sleep. If I wake between times briefly, my temp is usually lower.
I wouldn't worry about it not being as high as when it was with your son. If I look back at all my charts they're all different one way or another. Some have looked so promising and I have had positive tests, but then they resulted in chemicals so it really doesn't matter what your temps do, it doesn't mean anything. If you look at other people's pregnancy charts, there are loads that dip quite dramatically and stay that way but they go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Some people choose to stop temping after they know for sure they ovulated, because of this precise reason - it causes so much stress if you see a dip, which in all honesty you probably will. Most do.
Also, a dip can mean implantation. So don't count yourself out yet :hugs:

Thank you happy cupcake you always make me feel better!

I was wondering if there is any truth in this? As this is what I’ve had the past few days since after ovulation. I wasn’t sure it would be a sign this early as I don’t think I could have implanted this early. This whole TTC thing is hard work!

Attachments

• D2E68370-0D24-4E68-AFCB-F606F58C4F34.jpg
    D2E68370-0D24-4E68-AFCB-F606F58C4F34.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
It is for some but I wouldn't worry if you don't see this as not everyone will. I didn't see a change in cm with my first as I recall, but pretty sure there was with second. Can't remember with third, I think I spent most of my pregnancy in shock lol!
Anyway, it can be a sign, but also higher levels of progesterone tends to dry out cm, and we make more progesterone when pregnant so it wouldn't be unusual if there wasn't much too.
I think as many report an increase in cm during their lp as don't, and as many aren't pregnant as are, it's just one of those things which can be a sign for some, but not for others so I would take it with a pinch of salt

Thank you :) on another thread a few have commented that it looks like I ovulated Boxing Day from my chart, which from the chart point makes sense, although my CM went creamy, my cervix dropped low and hard and closed on Boxing Day. So I’m not sure. I normally ovulate very quickly after the positive OPK which I got on Christmas Eve x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->