January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

Oh and yeah I’m the annoying one who questions and analyses everything because I have literally zero patience and very high anxiety! So I’m really sorry if my constant questions are annoying, i’m just so anxious about the whole thing and I know that if it hasn’t happened this time I’m going to be crushed :( as I expect most will be xx

Entered all my data from ovia into FF to get a more accurate reading and that puts me at 3dpo also x

Attachments

• EBA35DAB-9FAA-495C-BEEF-92DF2631E703.jpg
    EBA35DAB-9FAA-495C-BEEF-92DF2631E703.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
Don't worry I'm the same as you. I suffer with severe anxiety so I understand!
Looking at your chart, which I find easier to read on Fertility Friend (it's all I use these days as it's been the most accurate for me), I would say it's possible you ovulated Boxing Day but I would also say try out the other settings to see what they say as I think it's also possible you ovulated Christmas Eve or indeed Christmas Day. You temps have increased since then, nice and high and steady.
When I ovulate (also usually the day of or after a positive OPK), my cervix changes and cm turns creamy or sticky most of the time. These things can change, but usually they stay pretty routine for me. You'll know what your body usually does. When the app has put in an ovulation day that just doesn't make sense with adding up all my other signs I usually manually override it and keep a mental note that it could've been right and I may be a couple of days out

Had another rise this morning :) didn’t get up to the toilet although I did wake briefly an hour before I temp however I was careful to not move much and got back to sleep fairly quickly x

Attachments

• DA649C4A-62A8-4ED8-8A61-95CC4ECA12F8.jpg
    DA649C4A-62A8-4ED8-8A61-95CC4ECA12F8.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2
So finally af arrived yesterday after a 44 day cycle. My app that I use to track has now changed and predicted that my next cycle will be 40 days long ( turns out my last 3 cycles have been between 39-45 days, which is not normal for me ) anyway that puts me testing in Feb but I'll keep following here for now and no doubt I'll test before then anyway.

So finally af arrived yesterday after a 44 day cycle. My app that I use to track has now changed and predicted that my next cycle will be 40 days long ( turns out my last 3 cycles have been between 39-45 days, which is not normal for me ) anyway that puts me testing in Feb but I'll keep following here for now and no doubt I'll test before then anyway.

Good luck for this cycle! :dust:

Even if you do end up testing in feb it’s okay as if I haven’t caught this time I’ll also be testing in feb x

Can I join you all too please?

I'm on CD2 now, next AF due 26th Jan so no doubt testing from around the 20th Jan!

Of course bump.on.brain, good luck this cycle!!!

I had another tiny temp dip today! Argh I don’t know what’s going on. I am having the general thought that it’s probably because I haven’t conceived and my progesterone levels are sort of wonky because of that.

I have a hormone imbalance which means that I have slightly higher progesterone anyway (or something like that) and it’s been really out of wack since I lost my son so not sure what’s going on really.... just keeping my fingers crossed!

Can’t really report much on other symptoms just yet as I’ve only just woken lol!

Of course bump.on.brain, good luck this cycle!!!

I had another tiny temp dip today! Argh I don’t know what’s going on. I am having the general thought that it’s probably because I haven’t conceived and my progesterone levels are sort of wonky because of that.

I have a hormone imbalance which means that I have slightly higher progesterone anyway (or something like that) and it’s been really out of wack since I lost my son so not sure what’s going on really.... just keeping my fingers crossed!

Can’t really report much on other symptoms just yet as I’ve only just woken lol!

Thanks cookiedough - good luck to you too! I hope your cycle settles down and you get a BFP soon! I'm not checking my temps at the moment (as I was lucky with DD to get pregnant just monitoring CM) so am not able to help on that sorry!

Cookie, did you know there's a point during your lp where oestrogen increases a little? I think this can cause a dip in temps, because obviously progesterone is what makes them higher, so when oestrogen increases I'm guessing it can cause this.
But whether it does or it doesn't, its normal for temps to dip sometimes. Tomorrow you could see another increase. I can only recall one cycle where my temps just kept increasing during my lp and whilst I did test positive, it turned negative after a few days. But temps didn't drop until af, that was in June I think, as it was the time my husband had surgery.
Also, bear in mind for a triphasic pattern you see dips followed by increases, I have seen more triphasic charts which dip then increase, than where temps are stable then increase

Another temp rise this morning, a big one, 98.09. OPK was negative yesterday but positive the two days before, so I'm guessing O occurred two days ago on CD 14, which would put me at 2 dpo. My personal estimate is only a day off from what FF says which is CD 13. I think it's more likely that there's some sort of little variation in my temp which is throwing off FF because my big rise came today, the day after my first negative OPK. I'm back around the temp I was before it dipped for AF last month.

Let the 2WW begin! *Fingers crossed*

Morning everyone!!! Happy new year and lots of :dust: to everyone for this year! Let’s hope January is our month!

Temps back at 36.6 which is okay :) however I’m not convinced this cycle yet. With my 3 others, even with my early losses, I just sort of knew I was pregnant from quite early on and I’m not sure I feel it this time.

I don’t normally get sore boobs, it’s only ever been a symptom for me once and that was my very first pregnancy that ended at 8 weeks. Really my only actual symptoms until about 6 weeks are increased CM, cold symptoms, and a little moodyness x

however I’m not convinced this cycle yet. With my 3 others, even with my early losses, I just sort of knew I was pregnant from quite early on and I’m not sure I feel it this time.

THIS is how I feel. I felt very strongly with Violet that I was pregnant, from so very early on. I never felt that before, or since.

however I’m not convinced this cycle yet. With my 3 others, even with my early losses, I just sort of knew I was pregnant from quite early on and I’m not sure I feel it this time.

THIS is how I feel. I felt very strongly with Violet that I was pregnant, from so very early on. I never felt that before, or since.

It’s a weird feeling isn’t it? I knew I would get a positive test each time because I just knew I was pregnant. No real reason or symptom to it other than just a sense of knowing.

And weirdly enough, each time I was pregnant I knew from the beginning if I was going to have a healthy baby. I know that sounds super strange and completely unbelievable! But with my CPs and MCs I knew I wouldn’t be pregnant long and was fully expecting to lose the babies. And that was heartbreaking. With my two children I knew they’d go to term as I just felt calmer and more relaxed with them. With my angel son the entire time I was pregnant I just knew there was something not right. Each scan showed him developing normally and nothing was showing up as abnormal. However I had a horrible feeling of dread all the time. And when he passed away I felt it, because I felt totally empty. I had a bump and looked very pregnant, however i just didn’t feel it.

I find it odd how we can be so in tune with our bodies!

I really hope this is your cycle Hun! Sending loads of sticky baby dust your way and hope you get your rainbow xx

Starting to not feel good about this cycle. I had a 7-8 day LP last cycle which was weird, however today I’m feeling the same as I did then. 6DPO today and I’m snappy and moody and nauseous and gassy, normal AF symptoms. I’m worried about AF starting in the next few days as then I’ll be heading down the LPD Road :(

Could be that your loss has thrown hormones out, could you get a CD21 progesterone check?

If the same thing happens this cycle and I start AF in the next couple of days then I’m going to request some kind of testing be done

For some reason, I feel really good about this cycle. I feel like I'm conceiving a boy. I've already got a name picked out, I've had it for years, lol.

On the last day I did AI this month, my AI donor told me the first couple he worked with had their baby that day! It was a sweet little boy, he showed me pictures, and I can't help but feel like that's a good omen. If nothing else, it proves the swimmers are swimming!

For some reason, I feel really good about this cycle. I feel like I'm conceiving a boy. I've already got a name picked out, I've had it for years, lol.

On the last day I did AI this month, my AI donor told me the first couple he worked with had their baby that day! It was a sweet little boy, he showed me pictures, and I can't help but feel like that's a good omen. If nothing else, it proves the swimmers are swimming!

Ahww that’s so sweet!!! I really hope this is your cycle and you get your rainbow boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->