• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

I am 16 dpo my LMP was 11/24/2014 and my af was due on the 24 and I took a test yesterday on the 25th and a test on the 23rd of this month and thy both came back negative but I have a gut feeling that I am pregnant I have had pelvic discomfort,nausea,breast tenderness,fatigue and still no BFP. My period is 2 days late could I just be testing too early and am I just not pregnant I need some help pleaseee😰😰😰

oneill - Good Luck

Tankel - I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start testing Sunday at 10dpo (Dec 31st)

Corgi - My thermometer does the same stupidness. So I just try to be consistent for the cycle. For example some cycles I'll just always take the first temp no matter what. Other cycles I'll take 3 temps and record whichever one was in the middle.

Congrats on crosshairs, Corgi! I'm still catching up on everyone...

So I think my hormones are off. I bought Vitex for next cycle. I am CD 22, have had sore breasts since CD 16. My temp jumped CD 17, then my thermometer died while I was away for the weekend. :thumbup: I never got a peak on the monitor, so gave up trying. If I did ovulate, I really think it was CD16/17. My boobs hurt way to much to be purely hormonal imbalance. Also: exhausted and getting a cold. And spotted a little tonight, bright red. That's definitely hormonal. I think so is the fuzzy brain. I might test this weekend, just because. :haha:

Hello everyone!!! I’m due to test 7th January as that’s when af is due so provided she stays away I shall be testing then :)

I had a positive OPK on the 24th and a temp dip on the 24th so I think I’m about 3dpo now :)

I'm 5 dpo today. I was feeling very confident until this point, but I've started my usual pre-AF spotting today and my CM is very wet rather than creamy. Whomp Whomp

Tankel- Have you had your progesterone levels checked? I used to spot from 6 or 7 dpo all the way until AF and my doctor wasn't happy about that. She put me on progesterone suppositories to help with that.

CookieDough-We are same dpo!

Hang in there Haylee! I am 4dpo today and had a temp dip, too early for ID, I think it's an estrogen surge from what I've been reading which confirms O, so that's good!

Fx for all our bfps!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-065229.jpg
    Screenshot_20171228-065229.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
I want this over with already. Only 6dpo today and also got my dip only .01 higher than my 3dpo dip. It's a huge dip for me and not expecting it this early if it's ID. 8 more days til af/test date. We can do this ladies. :D

I think 6DPO is good timing for ID md! Hang in there! You got this tww, test day is going to be here before you know it!

I had another spike this morning. FX my chart goes triphasic but maybe it's just a fluke temp. I woke up around 230am to pee and I usually just sleep though the night. So that may have disrupted my temp.

When I woke up to pee though the weirdest thing. As soon as I put my feet down on the ground I gasped from excruciating pain in my right ankle. I hobbled to the washroom and just hoped it would be gone by morning. Well, it's not. Someone at work is suggesting maybe it's Gout?!?! I don't know anything about Gout. I for sure didn't injury it yesterday I was fine. It's not swollen or bruised or anything but just to touch it hurt and walking is horrible. I almost cried putting my boot on. Anyways, I'm drinking lots of water and praying it passes soon, whatever it is.

This week was also the first Wednesday I've not been to acupuncture since starting my weekly sessions 6 weeks ago. (My ND is on vacation for 2 weeks, see her again January 10). No way that's related right?

Hey all, long time reader, only have posted a few times, and never been part of a test group, been TTC for a few months but this cycle we tried to keep track of everything and do everything right instead of just BD'ing unprotected whenever we felt like it. I'll be testing Jan. 10th if you guys don't mind me tagging along
According to my fertility tracker (I use an app called clue, does anyone know how reliable it is?) I should have ovulated yesterday. I don't temp because I have awful sleeping habits, but I do track CM and CP, and between that and the super sore nipples I think I did O yesterday :) SO and I BD'd 5 days prior, as well as 2 days prior (twice! within an hour! I guess he was in a mood!) so here's hoping we caught my lil' eggie!
:dust: to you all!

Welcome Wolf! Good luck! I used to use Clue but my cycles are irregular so it didn't stand a chance lol. I use Fertility Friend for temping but then I use Ovia for everything else. Are your cycles pretty regular? If you they are and you also noticed your CM becoming more fertile, I am sure you hit your window!

Tbfromlv- My cycles were never very regular...i had a miscarriage of twins at 11wks back in March, and weirdly enough ever since then my cycles have been exactly 28days without fail. No idea how that happened. I also had, just, gobs of ewcm yesterday and the day before so I'm really hoping we times that right!

Dream- Thanks!!! FX for you too :)

Wolf- so sorry about your losses. I have had two early losses myself- it’s tough.im glad your cycles are regular now though, it should help with you pinpointing ovulation! I hope this cycle is it for you!

Hi ladies! I know I haven't been on in a month or so, I'm all honesty I was 100% sure December was out for me. I even stopped taking prenatal and had a few drinks on vacation...and wouldn't you know it....BFP yesterday!! I had no symptoms at all...so wanted to share because sometimes you think your out...and you aren't! Good luck to the January testers!!

Who am I kidding, I'm probably testing tomorrow. HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->