• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Temp went up again today, thank goodness! 4dpo and my cervical position has changed from very low and very firm and very closed, to medium height, medium firm and still very closed. Cm still like leukhorrea so hoping that’s good!
I’ve been in a real blah sort of mood lately and very irritable also! I know it’s too early for pg symptoms but wondering if this is normal post O symptoms? Or maybe it’s just post Xmas symptoms lol!

Attachments

• 1353D7F3-8DAF-4184-A835-E7AD3D993038.jpg
    1353D7F3-8DAF-4184-A835-E7AD3D993038.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
Temp went up again today, thank goodness! 4dpo and my cervical position has changed from very low and very firm and very closed, to medium height, medium firm and still very closed. Cm still like leukhorrea so hoping that’s good!
I’ve been in a real blah sort of mood lately and very irritable also! I know it’s too early for pg symptoms but wondering if this is normal post O symptoms? Or maybe it’s just post Xmas symptoms lol!

Glad it's up. You're definitely in TWW now and that dip at 3dpo could just be a fallback rise. FX your temps keep on rising. Those symptoms are due to raging hormones particularly progesterone. All normal. Or maybe it's just due to post Xmas symptoms like you said. :haha:

Yup all sounds normal to me!
My temp took a small dip today but I'm only 6dpo and not worried. Probably doesn't mean anything anyway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171230-123220.jpg
    Screenshot_20171230-123220.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Bebe, it's really getting my hopes up which I try not to this time. I still think that progesterone increase mid-cycle around 5-10 dpo pregnant or not so temps could go the other way by then which is definitely going to be frustrating.

You could also be having an ID, FX it jump up tomorrow and we all get our NEW YEAR's :bfp:

Lots of baby :dust: to us.

That would be so wonderful and exciting ❤️

Temp is back up today after my big scoop over the past few days. I’m now supposedly 10dpo if I did in fact ovulate. I’m so confused! Lol only time will tell as usual

Md: your chart does look good.
Corgi: :thumbup: with the temp rise

Afm: squinters gotta squint

Attachments

• IMG_7217.jpg
    IMG_7217.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 22
Md: thanks!! I hope so too! I looked up “charts like mine” on ff and would you believe I found a chart almost identical to mine and it was a preggo chart :lol: trying not to get my hopes up because I know everyone is different. Speaking of charts, yours looks fantastic!

Tankel: I see something! <3

Thanks Tankel & Corgi. I haven't looked it up yet, maybe I'd give it a try in a moment. Only thing I keep on searching is same BD timing (-3,-2 & +1 from O) with slow rise because my temps seems on the low side pre and post O.

Edit: Tried it and found less than 30 pregnant charts and a very high percentage for ovulatory cycles. Not so good comparison :(

Tankel - I hope your dip today means you just implanted.

My temps have been very low post O and slow rising as well. Fx it&#8217;s a good sign!

How do you add your ff chart to your signature? I see an option to share a link, a picture of it, and to add a ticker, but not to add the live chart!

How do you add your ff chart to your signature? I see an option to share a link, a picture of it, and to add a ticker, but not to add the live chart!

Go to SHARING tab, then on the CHARTING HOME PAGE click on "get code". Copy the BBCODE and paste it in your signature. It should be ok.

So....woke up with a sore throat this morning and now coming down with a cold :( we have plans with our friends all day tomorrow to hang out in downtown Naples and then go see New Years Eve fireworks...I hope I last out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->