• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

4dpo update: really bad lower back aches, pressure in uterus, loooaaaaads of cwcm

JLo that’s wonderful! Congratulations to you!!

Bebe - Fx!!! I had (still have tbh) loads of creamy Cm!

JLo that’s wonderful! Congratulations to you!!

Bebe - Fx!!! I had (still have tbh) loads of creamy Cm!

Thanks Alli ❤️ I know it's wayyyy too early for symptom spotting, but it seems like my body is at least making a good effort! I figured the back pain is at least a good sign for pushing that egg out of the fallopian tubes and into the uterus! Now fx that we caught it and it sticks....

How does my chart look? 5dpo and had a 0.1 dip which I know is too early for implantation. Am I out? With my son my temps rose beautifully in a lovely arc, no dips etc x

Attachments

• 0A67F026-7611-4C1C-85E1-1E23AF77CB6E.jpg
    0A67F026-7611-4C1C-85E1-1E23AF77CB6E.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
Cookie, I don't think 5/6 dpo is too early for implantation. In fact I have read that that's around the time the chance for implantation starts. You're not out til you're out!

JLo - congrats. Have a happy and healthy 9 mos.

Tankel - goodluck testing. Fx for a :bfp:

Bebe - sounds promising. Hope it means strong O happened and your :bfp: is just few days away.

Cookie - did you use OPK this cycle? Looking at your chart it looks like you are only 3dpo today i wouldn't worry that much since it's a tiny dip.

Baby :dust: everyone.

I did and got a positive OPK on the 24th and usually ovulate within 12 hours of that, however I suppose it could vary. Would a small dip be a sign of something not good?

A small dip that early on could just be an estrogen surge

Hi ladies -1dpo here- I would love to join in please. Can I be added to :test: 11 January please :)

:bfn: and absolutely no "symptoms" to lead me to think it would be any other way. Now I'll actually wait until New Years.

Cookie dough I agree- it looks like you are 3dpo today. Ovulation can happen anywhere from 12-48 hours after positive opk. Also that’s a really small dip that I wouldn’t worry about! A lot of women get a fallback rise around 2-3 dpo which is just due to the estrogen surge. You should be fine!

Tankel- how did the testing go?

Bebe- I woke up in the middle of the night with low back pain today. It wasn’t horrible but it was enough to keep me up for a few minutes. Hopefully it’s a good sign for us!

Oops- I was still typing mine when you posted! 7dpo is super early, I wouldn’t worry yet.

Tb - your chart looks fab....

Tankel - i agree with TB 7dpo is waaaaaaayyyyy too early. Still have a chance.

Meh my temps are so odd :( it’s so hard for me to tell what’s going on. My hope is that they will sky rocket so I have a reason to test on NYE! Otherwise I’ll wait patiently until the 8th

Thanks mdscpa so is yours!

Corgi-can you post your chart?

tbfromlv- Thanks, honestly I hadn't even known until I lost them, had regular periods complete with one cramping and heavy flow. I dunno, it was weird. SO was really upset about it though. I'm sorry for your loss too

bebe- Saw your comment about tons of CM and felt the need to tell you that I feel you! I'm 3dpo I think(?) and I swear to god half the time I feel like I'm leaking down my leg. Really stretchy thick stuff to, it's weird! FX it's a good sign for us!

Cookie dough I agree- it looks like you are 3dpo today. Ovulation can happen anywhere from 12-48 hours after positive opk. Also that’s a really small dip that I wouldn’t worry about! A lot of women get a fallback rise around 2-3 dpo which is just due to the estrogen surge. You should be fine!

Thank you :) yes I entered all my data over into fertility friend and that estimates I’m only 3dpo. I usually ovulate very quickly after a positive OPK but I must not have this month. Really hope we caught the eggy as we only dtd 2 days before, on the day I got the positive OPK, all the other times were too early. I’m really hoping it starts rising again!!!

Meh my temps are so odd :( it’s so hard for me to tell what’s going on. My hope is that they will sky rocket so I have a reason to test on NYE! Otherwise I’ll wait patiently until the 8th

That's quite a scoop in your chart! Fx'd they continue rising. FF's crosshairs might not be right, with the disgarded and the peak, o might be a little later and you are just slow rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->