JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Corgi - your temps do look pretty confusing. Grrrrr. Mine have been pretty wonky too. I'm convinced I O'd Wed at CD15 but my temps don't reflect that. For me I've been off work this week, and we moved so we're in a new house. My sleeping/waking patterns are all out of wack. So i'm thinking that my temps are just not even reliable this this past week. Is this your first cycle temping? Are you going to bed around the same time and temping at the same time every morning? Some ladies say that part doesn't effect their temps but I've heard others say if they're early or late even by a half hour it throws their temps all over the place. You have an Open circle on Thursday (CD17) assuming you were early or late with the temp that day. That could be the problem. Your last Peak day was Thursday, so I'd say it's possible you're even ovulating today! Don't give up. Get one more BD in. FX for your rise tomorrow!

Hey Corgi...as someone who used to think that temping was the golden standard until yesterday when my FS told me it's not anymore...don't lose hope. There are other ways of telling if you O'd or not.

You can use temps, a monitor, and generally how you feel as indicators of O'ing. When I have progesterone in my system (only can come from a release of an egg), for instance, I have vivid dreams. Not bad dreams, just vivid, which is a known side effect of progesterone. My temps do shift, but a lot can affect that. Sometimes it'll cause acne the closer to AF I get as well.

There are also other ways of telling if you are not ovulating. Longer cycles are indicative of that, ultrasounds that discover small cysts, and a lack of general cycle symptoms such as pms. PCOS is VERY common (it affects 1 out of 10 women) and has a slew of symptoms attached to it that you can research and ask your doctor about.

I hope that helps. Sometimes women just have unusual cycles occasionally. Our bodies aren't machines, rather, a work of art that the interpretation of can change with age and maturity, education, etc.

Well said fostermom!

Thanks ladies! Fx there’s still a chance this month. I’m hoping for a rise tomorrow—I know some women don’t get a significant rise until a few days after O, so I’m hoping that’s me. If I don’t, I think it’s likely I haven’t O’d yet or am having an annovulatory cycle :/

LH surge is even stronger tonight than it was this morning....wanted to dtd tonight but DH just passed out the moment we got home poor guy! Went to see the Salerno Christmas lights tonight, so so beautiful! Anyway, hopung we can still catch the egg if we bd in the morning ❤ fx!

Morning should still be good timing Bebe! You’ll likely O in 12-36 hours! Yay!

Bebe - I agree with fostermom. I read the same thing all the time. FX for another BD and catching the egg. Like Ali said, you'll likely O in the next 12-36hrs.

Corgi - There are many factors affecting temps and yes waking up early/late is one of them. Early gives you lower temps and later will give you the opposite. You can try to adjust those 2 temps taken before or after your waking up time and see what your chart will look like. Maybe it'll fix the pattern. FX you get a temp rise today.

AFM - really looking like I already O'ed super early (9 days prior my expected O). The last time I O'ed this early was on my 11th cycle charting the cycle before my :bfp: cycle back in 2014. I know i still have a chance with our timing but this just makes me feeling defeated. Apologies for being so negative, I'm just disappointed with myself to not expect I might O this early and knowing that the next cycle might be another anov makes it worst.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks everyone! We bd'd this morning and I took another Lh test and its still positive and I had a slight temp drop this morning (though I only slept for a few hours, I just felt very awake and energized, so I'm not sure about how that affected temp) seems like a good sign though, I'm sure lh will drop later in the day so I think we made good timing!

Bebe - I agree with fostermom. I read the same thing all the time. FX for another BD and catching the egg. Like Ali said, you'll likely O in the next 12-36hrs.

Corgi - There are many factors affecting temps and yes waking up early/late is one of them. Early gives you lower temps and later will give you the opposite. You can try to adjust those 2 temps taken before or after your waking up time and see what your chart will look like. Maybe it'll fix the pattern. FX you get a temp rise today.

AFM - really looking like I already O'ed super early (9 days prior my expected O). The last time I O'ed this early was on my 11th cycle charting the cycle before my :bfp: cycle back in 2014. I know i still have a chance with our timing but this just makes me feeling defeated. Apologies for being so negative, I'm just disappointed with myself to not expect I might O this early and knowing that the next cycle might be another anov makes it worst.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm sorry you are feeling defeated md ❤ giant hugs

:thumbup: that drop could be your O-drop. FX for a temp rise tomorrow. Oh, and at 3 hours sleep is enough to get your temp. :dust:

I was thinking that it could be my O drop too! Good to know about the three hours! Im glad it was enough :)

My temp is back up today! I adjusted the 2 wonky temps off and my chart looks a lot more normal :lol: Hopefully my temp continues to rise :) I think I O’d cd16 (that when I had all the signs). Here is my adjusted chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1819

Thank you everyone for being so encouraging and informative! Sorry I’ve been a bit negative. After over a year of ttc, sometimes it’s easier to assume the worst rather than the best—less heartbreak. I just need to snap out of my funk!

Glad it's up. FX it keeps on rising to confirm your O. :dust:

So glad its up Corgi! And that your adjusted chart is looking more normal! Everyone feels down at multiple points during this process, do not beat yourself up for it ❤ totally normal

Hoping for crosshairs tomorrow. Im feeling very positive this cycle. We had good timing and I had some of the strongest signs of o ever.

Hoping for crosshairs tomorrow. Im feeling very positive this cycle. We had good timing and I had some of the strongest signs of o ever.

FX for crosshairs!!! :yipee: Great that you're feeling positive FX those strong signs mean VERY healthy egg. We're defo tww buddies.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Question, does this seem like enough of a temp rise to indicate that O happened yesterday? I'm worried it wasn't enough of a spike. (See pic) Fx it rises again tomorrow....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-25-08-44-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-25-08-44-53.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly