• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Merry Christmas, bebe. :xmas9:

You could be having a slowrise. FX it goes up in the next days to confirm your O. I'd throw in another BD today and tomorrow if you (DH) can.

:dust:

Corgi - saw your chart looks like you're 2 dpo today. :yipee:

Tb - I'm loving your chart, perfect timing. Welcome to TWW.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Mdscpa! My doc wanted me to skip Saturday but I was having gobs of ewcm and I just couldn’t pass that up!

Hi! I'm joining you since af showed up. This will be our third month of ttc for a little sister or brother to our three kids. I got pregnant on the first try with all previous pregnancies but I'm not as lucky anymore... Next af is due around 27.1 I think. Fx for you all!

I decided to add myself to this group. I'm already 5 days late but still BFN trying for baby #2 and with baby #1 I didn't get BFP until 53 days after O. So haven't counted myself out yet.

Welcome L and Jessica!

Got my temp rise! Yay!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-26-09-03-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-26-09-03-33.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome new ladies. FX this cycle.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Mdscpa! My doc wanted me to skip Saturday but I was having gobs of ewcm and I just couldn’t pass that up!

:thumbup: It's really hard to skip a day esp. when you are seeing a fertile CM.

Welcome L and Jessica!

Got my temp rise! Yay!

Welcome to TWW, bebe. You could be 1 or 2 dpo today if we disregard that high temp on CD22. Anyway, as long as your temps stay up then it's good at least you'll know that you really O.

The LH surge happened on the 23rd with the temp dip on the 24th so I'm feeling really good that I actually O'd but cant explain the ovulation pains before that lol! Dx my temp stays high!!!

So who wouldn't be able to wait until the new year to test?

Not me. I'm so patient but mostly scared testing early for undue stress and disappointment. :D

So FF has finally predicted O and given me crosshairs! Yay! It’s presicting the date I always thought it was—CD 16 :) that would make me 6dpo! My temps have definitely gone up and stayed there although I had a little dip this morning (above the CL). Question for everybody: how come it is that I can take my temp twice in a row without moving—we’re talking seconds apart— but the readings are a whopping .5 degrees apart? Is that normal or do I have a faulty thermometer (it’s supposed to be one of the good ones)?

:wohoo: that would be a perfect BD timing then and coincides with your peak reading. You may just had a fallback rise at 2/3 dpo which happens for some. I experienced that before trying to take temps few seconds apart to see if i got a correct reading but ended up being confused so I stopped it and always use what i got the first time and never tried taking temp again. I dont understand why it would make a huge difference as well but maybe being nervous/anxious about the next reading affects your temps. Just don't try to take temp twice so you won't confuse yourself.

:wohoo: that would be a perfect BD timing then and coincides with your peak reading. You may just had a fallback rise at 2/3 dpo which happens for some. I experienced that before trying to take temps few seconds apart to see if i got a correct reading but ended up being confused so I stopped it and always use what i got the first time and never tried taking temp again. I dont understand why it would make a huge difference as well but maybe being nervous/anxious about the next reading affects your temps. Just don't try to take temp twice so you won't confuse yourself.

YES!! I hope I truly did O that day because timing would have been perfect! I had never heard of a fallback rise before until I started googling about what might be going on :lol: I didn’t get one the first month I temped, so that was her confusing.
You make a good point about only temping once :lol: it just seems odd that it would be so different. I always thought body temp was a relatively stable thing (homeostasis and all that), and within a few degrees it is, but when you’re looking at tenths of a degree—that’s a whole different story! :nope:

I have been checking my temps twice in the morning since I wake up to pee around 4 am but they seem kinda low then. I then wait until I wake up at my normal time when I am well rested and actually waking up (around 7am) and those temps are the ones I have been counting as "normal." Body temperature is lower when you're sleeping and I think I have decided that my body still thinks its asleep at 4am, so its too early to temp. Side note; I've got LOADS of ewcm today so I think we'll bd just in case! It may make no difference but I figure may as well

As long as there's fertile CM better have :sex: JUST IN CASE. :D I'm pretty much dried up since our last BD. DH told me it's a bit rough and it hurts him. :) Still we're gonna BD as planned CD19-22/23. I still think maybe these temps are pre-O hehe.

Oh, and I haven't told/showed him my chart yet. :haha: So he'll think I still haven't Oed yet.

Corgi I always temp twice because I temp orally. I’m sometimes a mouth breather so the temp Can be off. I actually temp three times. Usually the second two are the same so I use that one. Although I didn’t temp twice the last two days because I was sleeping in and only woke to temp at my normal time lol

Bebe- congrats we are both in tww now!

Well my temps dropped a bit this morning. Not sure if it means anything yet but there's a good chance AF is on her way. I want to give in and test early but I know better with last week's testing debacle. I still don't know what would have caused all those faint positives with not having any hcg in my system. Oh well. Only time will tell I guess.

Corgi, it could be that your thermometer gets warmed up after the first read, accounting for the difference. I also only temp once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->