• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Hi! I got AF this month. Can you update my test date to January 28th, please? Thanks!

Hey Ladies - I'm out for December so decided to start the January thread. Please feel free to join.

[FONT=Verdana""]
:dust:

To Be Determined
mdscpa
Desire2Mom
cynthiadeca
CheshireDucky
Jules8
Hammed2017

JANUARY 1
LuLu_TTC
tankel
hopefulone17
emma4g63
elmum
Zing
co_fostermom

JANUARY 2
Haylee.

JANUARY 3
Dream143r
carcar
ReneeandTy52

JANUARY 4

JANUARY 5
thencomesbebe

JANUARY 6

JANUARY 7
echo
Motherofcorgi
xCookieDoughx

JANUARY 8
tbfromlv

JANUARY 9
tablefortwo

JANUARY 10
WolfandBear

JANUARY 11
StrawBerry2

JANUARY 12

JANUARY 13
Star7

JANUARY 14

JANUARY 15

JANUARY 16

JANUARY 17

JANUARY 18
NovaStar
Nixnax

JANUARY 19
Boognishrises

JANUARY 20

JANUARY 21
dcm_mw12

JANUARY 22

JANUARY 23

JANUARY 24

JANUARY 25

JANUARY 26

JANUARY 27

JANUARY 28

JANUARY 29

JANUARY 30

JANUARY 31
[/FONT]

Me too, but 10 dpo, and it's been consistent left side pains for the last 4 days.

Cd 7 and af is completely gone. Super excited to get thus journey started!

Have I got lime eyes???
7dpo

Attachments

• B1CDA486-2ACB-45AA-A3F6-485986007E7F.jpg
    B1CDA486-2ACB-45AA-A3F6-485986007E7F.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 27
Hey guys!
sorry, for some reason I'm not getting the updates when people post to this thread anymore :( I'll have to start checking on my own more regularly!
so, this is probably late but:
corgi- I hope your slow rise is a good sign!
cookie dough- I'm glad your temp went back up! :)
mrnmrsm- I see maybe the barest, blurriest of teal lines there, but I may have line eyes too! I'd test again in a few days....but FX for you madam!:dust:

side note, this isn't so much symtom spotting as just a weird thing I noticed, but I'm 3dpo and today I have the weirdest discharge. I'm pretty sure I O'd three days ago, anyway. that's when my tracker app said I would, and I've been regular since March, plus I got the opk crosshairs about 36 hours before that, but ANYWAY
Today I was checking cm like I do every day, and it was the oddest stuff. Might be TMI, but it was like, my normal EWCM (which is always EXACTLY like real egg whites, crystal clear, thick, and oh so stretchy) with this weird suspended in it. It's thick and cloudy like my creamy CM but it's like...ropey. I can grab it with my two hand and pull it and it stretches like a rubber band then snaps back into a nice, uniform blob. There's a lot of it too, just kind of swimming around in my ewcm. Could the opk have been wrong? Weird stuff.

First time tracking BBT and it's going good! I think I O'd anytime between CD 13 and CD 17. We BD'd everyday anyway. Hard to tell cause my temps are a little inconsistent with graveyard shifts but I've had a consistent rise since CD 17. So that puts me at 5-9 DPO.

I'm always super positive/happy during TWW and then mood totally crashes after AF. Trying to not overthink this time but still hopeful.

Wolf I would suggest to try and Bd the next two days just in case!

Carcar- Hey there! Do you have a BBT chart you can post? I know it's your first cycle using BBT, but I'm sure with all the eyes on this thread we could help you pick out your O day! :)

Bebe- You think it could be fertile cm? I've never had anything like this :wacko: but it's true there is definitely ewcm in there...lol BDing tonight will be an issue, SO is visiting his family (I had to work, sigh) but tomorrow we'll definitely get on that! I just wish I knew what was up with the weird stuff. It's like jello and a rubber band had an unholy child :haha:

Carcar- Hey there!

Bebe- You think it could be fertile cm? I've never had anything like this :wacko: but it's true there is definitely ewcm in there...lol BDing tonight will be an issue, SO is visiting his family (I had to work, sigh) but tomorrow we'll definitely get on that! I just wish I knew what was up with the weird stuff. It's like jello and a rubber band had an unholy child :haha:

:rofl:

Wolf- you never know and it's best to make sure you're covered just in case!

AFM- 7DPO and fighting a mean cold. Had a temp rise this am but only slightly. I'm really hoping it goes up again tomorrow. I'm on cd30 and I O'd late on cd22 so at this point I'm just hoping my Lp will continue as to be long enough for a possible bfp. Last cycle af came on cd32 and before that on cd31.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171231-070024.jpg
    Screenshot_20171231-070024.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Hope your temps keep on rising, Bebe... Sorry you got cold. I too have it but DH's getting worst reason we couldn't keep our BD plan. Hope you feel better soon.

mdscpa- please test!

My chart is testing my will power already. I'm still not off the hook yet with the 5-10dpo increase in temps (progesterone) for pregnant/non-pregnant. Maybe if my temp make another shift (triphasic) tomorrow or the next then maybe i'll have the courage to test but I really wanted to test on the 5th (expected AF) and a day before my b-day and it's hubby's day-off. Also, I'm afraid getting a faint :bfp: and turns out to be a chemical. I'd rather just keep on hoping until AF is due.

My chart took another 0.1 dip today at 5dpo. Not sure what’s going on :(

My chart took another 0.1 dip today at 5dpo. Not sure what’s going on :(

You're fine CookieDough. You don't need to worry about a single dip this early what you need to look at is the complete picture of your chart as long as it stays high post-O it means you O'ed perfectly.

Also, I know every women is different and have their own pattern but here's my chart with DS i had the same dip at 3 and 5dpo.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2w53rs5.jpg

Thank you mdscpa:) I think I’m just a little overly anxious and sensitive at the moment. This is my chart with my angel son so I think comparing it is what’s making me nervous. The 10th is when I got my first BFP x

Attachments

• 46BA2C83-05F2-4FDF-849C-CAEC51D3D021.jpg
    46BA2C83-05F2-4FDF-849C-CAEC51D3D021.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94