• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Md- you are torturing me with not tearing lol look at your beautiful chart!

Bebe- it’s early don’t worry!

Mrmarmsm- can’t wait to see the tests!

So sorry babyoneill! FXd she stays away!

Afm, has a bit of a temp dip today at 9dpo. Hoping it shoots up tomorrow and this is a good little dip!

TB - :haha: sorry about that... I just really can't test this early yet. I thought that maybe I could give it a shot on the 4th (13dpo) if my temp shoot up today like it did with DS but it didn't. So I'm kinda nervous that maybe I'll get a nosedive temp tomorrow (FX not). Only 3 more days til my test date not too far now. :D

FX your dip today means ID and you get a temp rise tomorrow. It's the most common date 9dpo to implant.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hahahaha I love that you're killing us with this MD.

To Be Determined
Desire2Mom
cynthiadeca
CheshireDucky
Jules8
Hammed2017

Ladies on the TBD list, don't forget to let me know your testing date when you have it sorted out. :thumbup:

babyoneill: sorry about that temp drop, I got one this morning too. sucks

Md, I'll be surprised if your chart leads to anything other then a bfp

All bfns for me so far. I'll test again next sat if af is late.

Hahahaha I love that you're killing us with this MD.

Oh, please don't stress yourself. I don't know now :wacko: how am I going to hold off testing on my test date with all you lovely ladies cheering up.

Sorry about the temp drop Dream. FX it shoots back up tomorrow.

Md, I'll be surprised if your chart leads to anything other then a bfp

All bfns for me so far. I'll test again next sat if af is late.

I don't know what will happen to me if it turns out to be negative because this chart is really giving me hope. Sorry about the bfn hun, at least your temps are rising and hope it continues. FX

I’ve been having strange cramps all morning and a little low back pain out of no where. I’m keeping my fingers crossed hard!!

13DPO :coffee: temp is still up but got a very slight dip today (although I did take it late yesterday). Trying not to get too excited because I had a beautiful chart last month that led to AF. This month I have an ugly chart, so who knows? Maybe that’s a good thing :lol:I think I’ll probably test a little earlier than what FF is recommending because I know I have a 14 day LP :) I think I’ll test the 5th (16DPO) if AF stays away.
If AF does show up, I’m going in for cd 3 and 21 blood tests, so hopefully I’ll have some answers soon!

Corgi - FX temps stay elevated. Yay!!!! Testing buddies. :D

Bebe & TB - i have cramps at 5/6/7 dpo around my suspected ID that made me think AF might be coming. FX these cramps means baby for us.

Yah I'm still hopeful bc of the lower back pain I'm having which is not a pms symptom for me

Yah I'm still hopeful bc of the lower back pain I'm having which is not a pms symptom for me

Same for me! I’ve never had low back pain as a symptom. I know the front page says January 8, but I’m starting testing the 5th with you ladies.

Hi, good luck to everybody. I was due yesterday, cramping a lot and too scared to take a test. I ve been feeling sick and have a bad cold but I thought it could be that bug that everyone seems to be having around me. Maybe I should just accept that AF is on her way..xx

Amethyste- I really think you should test! Having a cold is a common early sign, so don’t necessarily write it off. It could be a good thing! FXd

TB and Bebe- FX on those symptoms girls, hope they mean good things!

Mrnmrsm-CONGRATULATION ON THAT :bfp: holy crap! I wanna see those lines! FX they just keep getting darker!

And as for moi, My discharge finally got it's act together and has looking like it's supposed to after I o (slightly chunky lotion, in case you were wondering)
I'm really hoping I O'd when I thought it did, back on CD 15, but if I did just ovulate, OH and I BD'd quite a few times just in case. Here's hoping my LP will long enough for the little guy

Welp, I'm pretty sure I'm out. Had some clots this morning. I'm not saying AF is here yet, but she's breathing down my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->