JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Welcome new ladies :wave:

TB - I see it.... FX it gets darker....

Bebe - :hugs: Sorry about feeling out. Hope you get a surprise :bfp: instead.

Cookie - FX for a normal LP and hope those cramps you're feeling means a burrowing little bean trying to make a home.

Tankel - Sorry about the clots... :hugs: Hope you get more answers soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

TB I see it! Woooo!!!!

Temp spike again this morning.... scared I’m being pulled into a false sense of security now! We’ll see what happens tomorrow x

It's a very nice rise, Cookie. FX it stays there and not some kind of fluke.

:dust:

MD your chart again! AHH its beautiful.

Cookie that is a great rise!

Bebe- Dont worry- mine have been hanging at the same temps for a while with the exception of a dip yesterday, I dont think it means much!

I’m so hungry all the time!!!! This is not good for my slimming world lol!!!
I’m still getting dizzy spells too so hoping this is all a good sign :)

:dust: to everyone!

TB - your chart is much more beautiful. Are you going to POAS again? I really don't feel like this is it, I think having cold has something to do with my temps still high it should have nosedived by now or tomorrow the latest. Looking at previous chart I had one where I Oed on CD13 (1st cycle after clomid cycles) at AF came at 13dpo so I'm waiting til my test date 14dpo if she haven't found me yet. I have 12/13/14 LP sometimes 15days.

Cookie - sounds promising symptoms.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

And for some reason I'm out and bleeding now despite having high temp. Really think now that those high temps are due to cold. This is the worst cycle ever. super early O and my shortest LP. :cry: Not sure if I can continue with TTC and just be thankful for having 1 child.

Stay hopeful!! Maybe it wasn't this month, but your little miracle isn't far off! Have faith!

AFM...well, this is our 4th cycle ttc #1. Everyone around me is falling pregnant, and I just really feel like it must be our turn for a little blessing soon. It just has to be. 10dpo, I am struggling to keep my eyes open, I just want to sleep so badly. I have a horrible headache and a really stiff neck and lower back, but my cold seems to be mostly gone now. I am just hanging on a prayer at this point. I will probably wait to see a shadow on ic before getting a frer or wait til af comes.
**also tender breasts which IS pms symptom for me. I know that my progesterone levels must be peaking right now, that is the best reason I can give for feeling this way, which means they may be likely to drop soon.

I think I'll try testing later. Maybe I'll see a faint line and rule this out as MC/chemical. I just want to know why my temps are still high.

Will keep you updated. Abruptly lost all hope and these temps sucks.

Oh I am at work and other people have been feeling sick and lightheaded and now I am worried my cramps are just AF on her way and I ve got a bug and I am late cos I ve been stressed out at work. Def test tonight !!

😞 after a decent line on a frer last night I got a negative strip test this morning with my 2nd wee

I’m so sorry md :(
Mrnmrsm: I hope the negative is a fluke and you still get your bfp!
AFM: temps are dropping gradually. Still above the cover line but probably not for long. :/ 14DPO and bb tenderness is fading which is a sign that AF is right around the corner. I’m hoping for a miracle but not counting on it.

Spotting, so I'm out. And I o'd on my anniversary and had perfect :sex: timing! :cry: I was actually hoping my awful cold was a "symptom".

md, your temp could be from the cold, I hope you feel better.

Congrats TB. I'm eager to see the progression.

Sorry you're bleeding,MD. I'm right there with you. High temps but af is saying, "let me in!"

MD - so sorry for all the confusion. I hope you get an answer soon!

TB - I definitely see that line!!

I'm so sorry MD. Hugs.

TB - I see the line. Fx it darkens for you!

Mrn - I had a quite clear positive on FRER and it took like 3 days to even get a faint line on an IC, and it took til like 20 dpo to get a solid line nearly as dark as the control. My last pregnancy (ended in MC this summer) I tested around the same DPO first with IC and got a faint (but clear) line and then did FRER and had a strong line. It was weird and totally different than my experience this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->