• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Congrats mrnmrsm!! :)

Hopefully we have some more bfp's flowing in!

AFM- I had a positive OPK and lots of ovulation signs yesterday. Today I woke up feeling fine so I'm thinking if I ovulated then it was either during the night or today. We bd last night and have been doing every other day since last week so we should be covered. Hubby doesn't know that was the plan or that I got a positive OPK as I realized it causes pressure on him, hopefully that helps. I'll have a progesterone blood draw in a few days to confirm O. Test date as of right now is going to be January 15th...it may change once I get my results back.

Tankel - i believe that I am with ya :growlmad: I had brown spotting (brown is not normal for me) on 14/15dpo (Dec 30th), so I was possibly hoping it was late IB, but then I bled on New Years Eve fairly normally, then it stopped completely (minus a little spotting) during the first half of New Years Day. Just noticed a touch of pink spotting around 11am today (January 2nd). So although its a very weird period/spotting....it seems as though I am out. :cry:

Everyone else that is testing in the next few weeks I have my FX for you. Sending you all good vibes! 2018 WILL bring us good luck!

I will be trying again this month and hope to test by January 28th, if you want to "update" my test date please!

Just caught up..good luck January testers! I'm so hopeful for all of you and sorry for those who AF got. Hugs! Happy New Year!

Took this photo today ladies. I truly believe it's a hopeful sign for all of us, meant to be shared with you ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20180102_184154_647.jpg
    IMG_20180102_184154_647.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12
I’m actually going crazy in this TWW!! Got a minimum of 5 days realistically until I can test and get a possible BFP.... I plan to test on Friday with an IC and every day from then until/if AF shows. She arrived at 7-8 DPO last cycle so keeping my fingers crossed that doesn’t happen this time! I’ll happily wait an extra few days for AF if it means I have a normal LP and can have a good cycle data to go forward with x

Took this photo today ladies. I truly believe it's a hopeful sign for all of us, meant to be shared with you ❤️

Hopefully it will bring luck, we saw a massive close rainbow on new year eve, that was quite impressive !!

Hang in there cookie! We're all here for you!

Thank you :)

Getting some period pains at the moment so I’m not having much hope for this cycle now :( I’m scared to temp tomorrow as I just know it’ll be a big dip :( I just wanted either a BFP or a normal LP, seems I’m not going to get either :(

Congratulations mrnmrsm !! I don't know which day to put myself as I said earlier I was due yesterday. So at the latest sat the 6th. Just hoping to cramps are not AF teasing me.

Okay so I firmly second what I said a minute ago.... getting bad period pains now, really bad ones! Think I need some paracetamol and a hot water bottle :( I never get period pains really, only small minor cramps. I’ve only ever had bad cramps like this when I was pregnant with my daughter, however that was only after my period was due. I’m only 7DPO now so these are definitely AF cramps :(

Cookie at 7dpo with this pregnancy I had STRONG AF like cramps. If I wasn't pretty sure that there was no way it could be AF (I've never had a 7 day LP, but I was almost 3 months post MC) I would have thought AF was coming for sure. 3 days later I got a BFP and I know now that was implantation. Good luck!

Hi ladies! May I join? I would be testing Jan 11th. I just had my IUI couple hours ago so I am officially in the TWW. Jan 11th could be too early since I had a trigger shot on Dec 31st but I don't care and will be poasing anyway =)
I hope everyone had a great holiday break and wishing everyone to get bfps asap!

Cookie Dough- With my pregnancy that ended back in March, I had awful cramping too, I don't think you're out yet! Positive thoughts! :)

bebe- That is a beautiful picture!

Tablefortwo- Welcome!

I had some cheapies and caved... I hope this is real...

Attachments

• DC5F2518-6ADE-4C52-830C-2126FFF995B0.jpg
    DC5F2518-6ADE-4C52-830C-2126FFF995B0.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 34
I had some cheapies and caved... I hope this is real...

I see it too, and I normally can't see lines lol. I've had evap lines with those, but they never showed up in a photo, just in person.

FX it is real for you! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. It definitely came up in the right time frame and was much pinker than the pic showed. Trying not to get too excited though.

Can i join you ladies?? Pretty sure I am 1dpo. Hubs just left for work outta town again. He was only home this weekend and last so we shall see what happens. I am thinking if af doesn't come by the 16th I'll test. Totally see that line with no problem tb!

Tb that's really exciting!!

I am starting to lose hope as I think my temps are starting to drop off now at 10dpo. I'm gonna test this am for fun but I'm sure it's going to be BFN. I guess we'll see if the next couple days brings a temp rise or a drop!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-041050.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-041050.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Testing around the 8th when AF is due. 9 days DPO. Got really bad and strong AF cramps last night and today, and very light pink spotting/light brown spotting. which NEVER happens. but the spotting is gone today. So fingers are crossed for this round!! Eagerly awaiting the 8th to come :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->