JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

So I'm getting really emotional and angry and sad over homework and grilled cheese sandwiches done wrong. I must be pms-ing its the only explanation. Like DH tried to make me a grilled cheese but I wanted it open faced and he made it closed face and he only put a little cheese on it and I am so freaking angry and I want to cry. that is NOT normal.

Md I hope it’s nothing!

Mrnmrs- I hope it’s just not enough hcg yet. FXd

I took a FRER this am with my 3rd morning urine lol and I still got a line. Faint, but there.

TB- I see that line. Sending good vibes that it gets stronger. :)

MD- I'm so sorry this is such a confusing cycle. TTC can be so frustrating! :hugs:

mrnmrs- :hugs: Hopefully it was just a fluke and your line comes back stronger.

AFM- I'm tentatively putting myself in the tww. All bases are covered with bding so the only think to do now is wait to see if I actually ovulated. This waiting is going to drive me crazy!

Last month I SWORE UP AND DOWN I had so many pregnancy symptoms like crazy mood swings and crying all the time and slight nausea but I wasn't pregnant. So this month I don't even want to think about it.

Bookista- I totally get that. This month I am being super realistic. All of my sumptoms can be attributed to progesterone and pms (except for the back pain and the cold)

TB- glad to hear there is still a line, regardless of how faint, this morning. Hopefully it will get darker for you.

MD - :hugs: Hopefully you'll get answers soon

mrnmrs - I'm hoping it's a fluke for you too!

Bookista - I don't even symptom track, or at least try not to. It has made me feel crazy in the past, and then when af came, depression hit really hard. So I'm not even going to think about it, and just wait to see if I'm late, or af shows.

AFM - I have some type of crud my toddler just got over. Could have not come at a worse time.

Hello Lovely Ladies! I'll be testing 16 Jan.

7 DPO today & been having cramps yesterday & today. They don't feel like period cramps, but hurt enough I had to use a heat pad! Implantation cramping? Is that a thing??

Snow bunnies yes it is! It’s not overly common but it happens! FXd!

I had incredibly painful cramps yesterday at 7 DPO and was convinced AF was on her way but cramps stopped last night and no sign of AF today. Had a temp spike and cervix is still firmly closed. I may not have conceived but the cramps didn’t mean AF for me xx

YEP I had what I would call AF like cramps (pretty painful) on 7-8dpo and got a vvvvfl on 10dpo. And here I am! Good luck ladies!

I hate waiting lol. Taking all my will power not to test early

Cowgirl Baby- I freaking hate waiting too, the TWW is torture! And symptom spotting is a great way to pass the time....and make it ever harder to wait!

TB- It also mighta just been you were more hydrated and had lower concentration or something, I'm glad the line is back and FX that it gets stronger!

AFM- The weird and unholy rubber band/jello discharge is back, although it isn't swimming in EWCM anymore. I'm either 6 or 7DPO or 2DPO based on the ridiculous discharge, but I thought either way my CM had gotten it's s*** together. It was nice a creamy yesterday like it's supposed to be but NOPE back to this weird stuff.
Also been getting weird mellow crampy twinges, and I'm inclined to think maybe implantation cramps if I O'd on the earlier date, but if I O'd on the later date then it probably doesn't mean anything. This sucks! I wish I could temp!!!

WolfandBear- it really is and baby stuff is EVERYWHERE even in the book store. And I'm like stop!!

I had incredibly painful cramps yesterday at 7 DPO and was convinced AF was on her way but cramps stopped last night and no sign of AF today. Had a temp spike and cervix is still firmly closed. I may not have conceived but the cramps didn’t mean AF for me xx

I had awful af type pains at 7dpo for 3 days I honestly thought she was coming early. Then they stopped. Now I’m just achy.
Good luck xx

Wolf lol yes very diluted, it was the third time in an hour that I peed :haha: plus I’m early! 10dpo.

So I'm getting really emotional and angry and sad over homework and grilled cheese sandwiches done wrong. I must be pms-ing its the only explanation. Like DH tried to make me a grilled cheese but I wanted it open faced and he made it closed face and he only put a little cheese on it and I am so freaking angry and I want to cry. that is NOT normal.

I see what u mean about getting angry. Last week I shouted at my boss about stupid stickers ( I am assistant manager) luckily we get on well and laughed it off, lol. I get annoyed over stupid little things. If I am not pregnant, I prob got that cold and flu that everyone has so either way I am genuinely tired which mean short tempered, lol xx

Btw, still no AF after 3 days. My nipples are getting sensitive. I found the courage to test to only realise I had no pregnancy tests left ��

I... I caved to temptation and tested way too early. Yesterday's tests at 6dpo were possible evaps, but there's no denying this evenings at 7dpo.

I'm not going to tell anyone in real life for a bit - just want to enjoy having a secret.

I'm a bit in shock, to be honest...

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 29
laodicean- I see it :happydance: FX it keeps getting darker- wow 7dpo???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->