JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Laodicean- Congratulations! Holy crap only 7dpo? Stop teasing! You must be a L.P. GOD

Laodicean- Congrats!!! So Jelly!! I am at 11 DPO (Cause I didn't realize I have to count the day you ovulate too lol.) and even though the witch hasn't shown her face. I am driving myself crazy by symptom spotting, and doing too much reading. With so many people saying that the spotting I experienced doesn't necessarily mean implantation..

driving myself crazy!! Just gotta wait to see if the witch shows her face on monday... Goodluck with your little magic bean!

laodicean- I see it :happydance: FX it keeps getting darker- wow 7dpo???

Laodicean- Congratulations! Holy crap only 7dpo? Stop teasing! You must be a L.P. GOD

Thanks, guys! Truly I am shocked. I got a strong positive with a FRER on 10dpo with my second, and at the time was a bit regretful I hadn't "tested him in" by doing serial tests leading to that one. Guess I'm making up for that with this one if it sticks!

Back ache +++, mild cramps and just feeling full this morning. My usual pregnancy tell of irrational rage hasn't happened yet so I look forward to releasing that on some poor person at work in the next few days!

Good luck to everyone else. I have more FRERs arriving tomorrow, so I'll test again on 9/10dpo to see if there's progress...

Thanks ladies. <3 The evil witch came and i got my temp drop on CD2 for the very first time. Test was negative last night although there was a vvvvvfl which was very hard to see (or i just want to see). Somehow it did make me feel relieved not getting a positive because I'll start worrying about ectopic if I did get one considering the early ID on the chart. I cried and cried and cried a lot last night and looking at DS thinking how sad he'll be growing up without a sibling. :cry:

That chart was wicked and cruel. I had to disregard in my stats as it gaved me a confusing fertile and AF predictions. I'm never going to trust a beautiful PG looking chart ever. Definitely no test until I'm late.

Goodluck January Testers!!!!! And congrats laodicean.

:dust:

Laodicean- Congratulations, that's amazing at 7DPO!! FX it gets darker for you!!

MD- I am so sorry af came and that you are feeling down about ttc #2. We are here for you no matter what you decide. We will be your strength if you continue to try, and your sisters if you have decided you are done.

Cowgirl- FX for you!!! I'm sure your bfp is coming soon!

AFM, 11DPO, and temps went up slightly this morning, not a huge leap but enough to keep me hopeful for now. I will probably try to test with evening urine and maybe go out and get a frer for tomorrow, but might not. I kinda don't even want to go there until I get a line on an ic. Still have a backache, and have been having tender breasts since yesterday (but its common for me to have tender breasts before af) Thought I saw a shadow this morning but its probably just bc I wanted to see it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180104-075012.jpg
    Screenshot_20180104-075012.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Bebe.

DH supports me in everything. He even told me we can stop trying if it makes me so upset getting a period and all. I know he wanted a sibling for DS as well but he's just trying to be supportive when I said I don't want to do this anymore. I know I'll get the strength again to keep on trying we can't give up now. DS came after 5 years (4 years NTNP and a year actively trying). We're only on our 5th cycle actively trying so I know it will happen.

So I had a little temp dip and some brown spotting this morning. But just got this.... do you think with the spotting it’s a chemical? Cause I’ve never had spotting this early through any pregnancy :(

Attachments

• 6331A6FB-606E-4EA9-BFA2-4FDAA74B5150.jpg
    6331A6FB-606E-4EA9-BFA2-4FDAA74B5150.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 27
  • F43D31B6-6B26-471A-97C8-E58B89639138.jpg
    F43D31B6-6B26-471A-97C8-E58B89639138.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 28
I so sorry mdscpa. Big hugs. It’s a very cruel journey at times &#10084;&#65039;

Thanks Bebe.

DH supports me in everything. He even told me we can stop trying if it makes me so upset getting a period and all. I know he wanted a sibling for DS as well but he's just trying to be supportive when I said I don't want to do this anymore. I know I'll get the strength again to keep on trying we can't give up now. DS came after 5 years (4 years NTNP and a year actively trying). We're only on our 5th cycle actively trying so I know it will happen.

I’m really sorry MD :( I know it’s so tough, but you will get your baby! I know it’s pobably not what you want to hear or necessarily believe it but it all happens for a reason and when your baby comes along they will make it absolutely clear how all that wait was so worth it! Sending lots of hugs x

Cookie, it looks positive to me! Spotting is common in early pregnancy, and every pregnancy is different. It could be chemical as well, but fx the line gets darker and your little bean sticks!

Thanks ladies. <3

I see it on the 2nd photo Cookie. FX it gets darker.

Thanks ladies! I’m quite happy with the lines on it as for 9dpo I think it’s quite dark. Got BFN on an IC with the same sample but I know they can be not as sensitive. I’m really really hoping this is a sticky bean as im not sure I could handle another loss :( quite frankly I’m terrified!

Attachments

• CACB6DB5-39DB-4774-AF49-69D90AD82735.jpg
    CACB6DB5-39DB-4774-AF49-69D90AD82735.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 23
Congrats!

I’m sure am out! Still negatives on cheap iu’s even with this mornings urine!
My veins are blue and buldging in my boobs but I just think i’m Going to get af Saturday!

Thanks ladies! I’m quite happy with the lines on it as for 9dpo I think it’s quite dark. Got BFN on an IC with the same sample but I know they can be not as sensitive. I’m really really hoping this is a sticky bean as im not sure I could handle another loss :( quite frankly I’m terrified!

That's a very good line at 9dpo. Praying it's your rainbow baby. :hugs:

That's a very good line at 9dpo. Praying it's your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Thank you so do I. I’m praying this is your month! Sending loads of hugs and baby dust your way!

Thank you Cookie. I don't know if I have a chance this month. I may have another anov cycle. If you noticed in my signature Cycle#2 and #4 were anov thought this 6th cycle will be the same.

Test didn&#8217;t get any darker today.. boo :(

Cookie-looking good!

Mdscpa- :hugs: sorry Af got you. It&#8217;s always tough. We are here if you need!

Hello everyone can someone help please I've not been on here for a few years and don't know where to post my questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->