JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Thanks ladies :) I’m absolutely terrified! I’m taking a little comfort in the fact the line is darker than I ever got on my chemicals. However I know that doesn’t mean much x

Would you please add me for 29.1 :)

CD 9 today. Long wait until ovulation if my cycle behaves as last month...

So I had a little temp dip and some brown spotting this morning. But just got this.... do you think with the spotting it’s a chemical? Cause I’ve never had spotting this early through any pregnancy :(

Cookie are you taking anything after all the chemicals you’ve had? I was advised by consultant to take baby asprin though pregnancy to help with a sticky baby. Turns out I have blood that clots too much but I thought it was good advise from the consultant had 2 healthy pregnancies since.

Your lines like lovely for dpo. I’m surprised your not calling in for hcg bloods!?!

Tankel- I'm sorry af got you :hugs: although I'm hoping beyond hope for a bfp this month I'm sure I'm right behind you....

So I had a little temp dip and some brown spotting this morning. But just got this.... do you think with the spotting it’s a chemical? Cause I’ve never had spotting this early through any pregnancy :(

Cookie are you taking anything after all the chemicals you’ve had? I was advised by consultant to take baby asprin though pregnancy to help with a sticky baby. Turns out I have blood that clots too much but I thought it was good advise from the consultant had 2 healthy pregnancies since.

Your lines like lovely for dpo. I’m surprised your not calling in for hcg bloods!?!

I was advised to take baby aspirin last pregnancy and will kick myself every single day for not taking it as I was worried too. I don’t think that has anything to do with his being born sleeping however we will never know. I am making an appointment tomorrow if my test line doesn’t get lighter in the morning x

BFN this morning. Approx 10 DPO according to FF but temps have stayed up. My past few cycles have been 25 days and I'm on day 27 today. Used my last test so at least there's none in the house to tempt me. Would probably test again Saturday if no AF.

Congrats cookie - that looks like a nice solid line to me!! Fx for you and your rainbow.

Corgi, md - I'm so sorry about af :(

I’ve started lightly bleeding pinky blood :( I’m guessing another chemical :(

It's still early days Cookie ❤️ hang in there it might just be normal bleeding. Take another test in the morning to see if the lines progressed!

Afm, I gave in and bought a 2 pack of frers. Will test in the am at 12 dpo....feeling hopeful but realistic....been getting BFN on the easy@home since 9dpo

Thanks ladies! <3 I&#8217;m going on Monday for a blood test and then again on CD21, so if I have a hormone issue, I should get some answers soon. Hubby is going in for a SA sometime this month as well, so if it&#8217;s him, at least we will know. I THINK I&#8217;m going to take a month off of the monitor and temping, but haven&#8217;t decided yet lol

Cookiedough , don't loose hope it might be just a bit of spotting

I've finally brought myself to test !! Anybody see a line ? Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_203532710.jpg
    IMG_20180104_203532710.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 22
Not too sure, think it's about 18 dpo. I am 4 days late. Evening urine so I wasn't expecting that strong.

Cookiedough , don't loose hope it might be just a bit of spotting

I’m really hoping it’s just implantation bleeding as it’s stopped now but we’ll see what the test says tomorrow x

Congrats on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->