JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Congrats, Cookie and Amethyste!

Cookie: my last rainbow, who is now two, I had bleeding with at 9dpo, which stoped completely at 10dpo which is when I then tested (because up until then hadn't thought I'd caught that month, and at the time was only having 9/10 day LPs anywa.) No further bleeding and super-healthy baby boy. Hopefully you'll have the same!

Finger crossed it is implantation !! Good luck for tomorrow ;-)

Amethyste...that looks great!! So happy for you!

Cookie and Bebe - Fingers crossed for both of you. Com'on 2018 BFP's!!

AFM...I tested negative the morning of 14DPO. I've been spotting since 14DPO afternoon (Dec 30th) and I assumed I was now at CD5-ish...but maybe i'm somehow still at 19DPO?! Is this even possible:
I spotted a little pink on 14DPO, bled lightly for about 8 hours on 15DPO (assumed AF), then switched back to spotting every day since. Just a little on panty liners. Never had this before. Normally I spot for a few hours, then a normal medium/heavy AF for 2 days and 1 light last day. Totaling 4 days. I'm sure i'm just being paranoid, but my OB asked me to take a test this evening, just in case. Here's to buying another test and setting myself up for failure! :dohh: :coffee:

Hi ladies, can I join you?

AF is due over the weekend. The last two days I've been crampy (unusual for me) and this evening I've had an awful headache.

I also have quite a bit of clear slippy CM which is weird for me, this close to AF!

Hoping the witch stays away and that these are all positive signs!

Anyone else due on at the weekend?

I've finally brought myself to test !! Anybody see a line ? Lol

Not too sure, think it's about 18 dpo. I am 4 days late. Evening urine so I wasn't expecting that strong.

Um, yeah, I'd say that's a line lol. With my oldest I was roughly 5 days late and took my test in the afternoon, within seconds it showed up positive. With my youngest, I was roughly 10 days late on my period (because at that time my periods were kind of all over the place), took it in the evening after coming home from work, and again within seconds, dark line.

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies. May I join in. Will test on the 22nd af due on 24th. O due on the 9th or 10th. Hoping to get some BD in this weekend. Is anyone else doing anything to try and sway one way or the other? We're trying the shettlers method for a girl.

Well ladies, pretty significant temp drop and pretty sure this is BFN, I feel like I see something in person (darker than last time but still, uterus feels pretty heavy and that temp drop is not a good sign) but also feel like af is on her way :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180105-024038.jpg
    Screenshot_20180105-024038.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
  • MVIMG_20180105_023933.jpg
    MVIMG_20180105_023933.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 23
  • MVIMG_20180105_023438.jpg
    MVIMG_20180105_023438.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
I hope that's just an implantation dip thencomesbabe. FX your line gets darker

Well ladies, pretty significant temp drop and pretty sure this is BFN, I feel like I see something in person (darker than last time but still, uterus feels pretty heavy and that temp drop is not a good sign) but also feel like af is on her way :(

I see a line! Fingers crossed!

Oh good so it's not just me! Well maybe af will stay away, I will test again on Monday morning if she is a no-show this weekend

So that temp dip was at around 2:30am when I got up to pee so I decided to temp again when I actually woke up which is now 7am and the temp dip is not NEARLY as severe, so maybe, just maybe af will stay away....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180105-065325.jpg
    Screenshot_20180105-065325.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
So question for those who have had wee ones before because I didn't experience anything really like this last time. Nipples feeling wet but they're not..good? Bad? Am I going crazy?

So no more spotting! I took another test this morning and I think I see a little progression, although not much. However this early I’m not sure what I expected to see progression wise.

Attachments

• 025BAA5F-8685-4DEA-AD91-E8D9D2CEB18C.jpg
    025BAA5F-8685-4DEA-AD91-E8D9D2CEB18C.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 22
Cookie, I think I see a little progression there!

LuLu- fx for you!! <3

Definitely progression Cookie. And that's pretty good progress considering how early on you are. Eeek! :)

I've woken up with more period cramps this morning but no sign of AF yet. This is so annoying. I never get cramps, why now?! I just want AF to show up if she's going to!

I'm sorry tiny! I'm feeling like af is coming too....although cramping is quite normal for me. The off part of this month for me is how awful my lower back ache is! I really hope af stays away from us and we get our bfps this month!!! I had hope when I tested this morning but that line seemed way too light to be 12dpo, unless I either O'd later than my app calculated or I implanted late. Both are possible, especially since it was my first month using Femometer, and it didn't arrive until a week before O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->