JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Thanks everyone! I went to the doctor this morning however they won’t do blood tests as I had positive home tests. She is referring me to the midwife with all my history of miscarriage etc and my anxiety so hopefully Ill see someone soon. And in the mean time I hope my tests progress!

FX for everyone else this month! :dust:

Thanks :) got a tiny bit more pink spotting today so just hoping it’s not the start of a CP. we’ll see what my tests do over the next few days xx

If you get worried call your local epu. They are a great help and really understand the worries we all have

tinyfootsteps - what testing date should I put you down for?

CD1 for me. Put myself back down for January 31 - Guessing I'll be around 10-11dpo so I'll probably join the February thread too when it's started.

CONGRATS Amethyst!

I've just bought tests. Now do I do the sensible thing and wait for FMU tomorrow. Or test now, in the middle of the day?!

13dpo - 2nd morning wee after an asda test negative with fmu.
After 3 days of complete negatives with these batch of internet cheapies, 2 were like this. Can’t wait to see if af comes today or tomorrow!

Attachments

• 04130CE6-2296-4547-B7B3-9645470FBF1A.jpg
    04130CE6-2296-4547-B7B3-9645470FBF1A.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 21
Mrnmrsm- I don't think af will show for you!!! I am kind of in a similar boat, 12DPO and just getting the faintest of lines on FRER...fx its the start of our BFPs!!!

Mrnmrsm- I don't think af will show for you!!! I am kind of in a similar boat, 12DPO and just getting the faintest of lines on FRER...fx its the start of our BFPs!!!

I feel so sick today I can’t eat my smells so sensitive! that’s what’s made me test again otherwise I wouldn’t of been testing till I missed it.
I got faint frers 10dpo but negative on every other test. It’s so frustrating having to wait for af to decide whether she’s coming.

I hope your lines get darker! And af doesn’t show for you 🤞🏻 I’m still expecting her as tests arnt dark enough, but I’m unsure how strong my tests would be as with my little boy I was 6 days late before I touched a test

Bebe, Mrnmrsm, and Cookie - I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE LINES YOU GUYS! :happydance: FX for continued progression.

Tiny - Try to wait it out until tomorrow morning. FX for you!

AFM - Took a test as OB directed. Negative. Officially onto next cycle despite 6 weird days of spotting pink/brown. Also Hubby is FINALLY taking his swimmers in to get tested today :thumbup: Then we can have some fun BD-ing this next 7-8 days! Trying out this "new year, new outlook" thing :winkwink:

Mrnmrsm- a line is a line! As they say ;) enjoy it and if af comes take it in stride and live to try again another month!!! Easier said then done, but anyway this is my new outlook for 2018~

LuLu- Love your positivity, and fx hubby little swimmers come back with a clean bill of health!! Enjoy all the BD, all my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle!!!

So I think this is over for me before it’s really even begun :( having a little red bleeding now so I think this is a CP :(

So crazy me, is looking at due date calculators.....I do this every month. Anyone else? LOL

I am really, really hoping this is our cycle.

:hugs: I'm so sorry cookie :hugs: your lines are so dark compared to mine and I'm going to be 13dpo tomorrow! I was so sure this was it for you ❤️ I'm sure I'm close behind you. I am really trying not to get too excited knowing af could be here tomorrow...

I'm so sorry Cookie. Sending :hugs: your way.

Congrats to all the bfp's!

AFM-3dpo so just waitingggg

Sorry Cookie. :(

I did poas this afternoon, couldn't resist - 12dpo - negative.

Will try again in the morning if AF doesn't arrive first.

@tinyfootsteps

I'm also 12 DPO , tested this morning and was negative. Are you having any CM? my phone app that i track by says i should start on Monday, I'm hoping that AF flies by and doesnt visit. Fingers Crossed for us both!

So sorry, cookie. It's so upsetting and frustrating <3

bebe I think I see that faint line! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->