JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

I’m spending the weekend sitting on the sofa with my legs up, only getting up for the bare minimum. I’m not sure if this will help anything but it’s worth a try. Haven’t had any more red spotting since that one time earlier so I’m keeping everything crossed that it’s nothing serious. I was starting to feel a bit more relaxed and hopeful x

Selaphyna: Are you kidding me? Of course I do this every single cycle. My next HEDD is October 12th LOL

Selaphyna: Are you kidding me? Of course I do this every single cycle. My next HEDD is October 12th LOL

LOL so glad I'm not alone in this. I *try* not to do it, because if AF shows, it feels even more of a let down, but I couldn't help it this time. Same with symptom spotting, though I'm starting to do that too. *sigh*

LOL so glad I'm not alone in this. I *try* not to do it, because if AF shows, it feels even more of a let down, but I couldn't help it this time. Same with symptom spotting, though I'm starting to do that too. *sigh*

You ladies just gave me a new obsession! It would be September 21st.. Oh I so hope that is true.

Im 5 DPO today and can hardly wait till next week. I ran out of hpt cheapies to test the trigger shot so I hope when I get them in the mail the trigger will be out of my system and I will not get a false positive.

You ladies just gave me a new obsession! It would be September 21st.. Oh I so hope that is true.

Im 5 DPO today and can hardly wait till next week. I ran out of hpt cheapies to test the trigger shot so I hope when I get them in the mail the trigger will be out of my system and I will not get a false positive.

LOL sorry about that. If this is our cycle, edd would be September 23rd based on average cycle length and lp length. I'm around 5dpo today too. I have one cheapie here at home that I'm holding on to and going to try to not text until at least the 15th....Hopefully I can hold out that long.

Selaphyna we might be preg buddies if this is our cycle! Fingers crossed!
According to FF my AF is due on Jan 15 but I doubt I can hold out that long, besides my LP is never that long. But one way or the other I hope we get bfps around that time!

Cookie, I'm soooooooo happy the spotting stopped!

Try not to stress out too much about it, some spotting is normal, and the cortisol hormone from the stress isn't good for your little bean, so watch some shows you love and kick back and have a yummy snack and do whatever you can to just relax momma!

@tinyfootsteps

I'm also 12 DPO , tested this morning and was negative. Are you having any CM? my phone app that i track by says i should start on Monday, I'm hoping that AF flies by and doesnt visit. Fingers Crossed for us both!

Oh yay, good to have a testing buddy. Yes, I should've waited to test really but I've always early BFPs in my other pregnancies and well, I couldn't resist :haha:.

Yes, I have been having CM - it's one of my main symptoms. I don't normally have any at this point in my cycle. How about you?

How long are your cycles usually?

Selaphyna we might be preg buddies if this is our cycle! Fingers crossed!
According to FF my AF is due on Jan 15 but I doubt I can hold out that long, besides my LP is never that long. But one way or the other I hope we get bfps around that time!

Aww yay a testing buddy and hopefully a preg buddy!

AF is due January 13th for me, which is day 29 of my cycle, but my cycle can range 26-34, so I'm hoping we caught it.

FX for you too!

@tinyfootsteps

I'm also 12 DPO , tested this morning and was negative. Are you having any CM? my phone app that i track by says i should start on Monday, I'm hoping that AF flies by and doesnt visit. Fingers Crossed for us both!

Oh yay, good to have a testing buddy. Yes, I should've waited to test really but I've always early BFPs in my other pregnancies and well, I couldn't resist :haha:.

Yes, I have been having CM - it's one of my main symptoms. I don't normally have any at this point in my cycle. How about you?

The wait stinks!! i cramped and had nausea since about 7DPO until 11DPO ( yesterday). With my CM Monday,Tuesday and some of Wednesday it was very slick and watery. Since it was accompanied by the cramping i would mistake my CM feeling as if AF arrived. Its been creamy last 2 days and even has the gooey sticky kind that i can stretch between my fingers but not as watery as the beginning of the week.

my cycles are usually 28 days but i've had one month where it came at 26 days.

Nipping the loo every 5 mins to see if af has arrived! I’m going to be stuck to it tomorrow waiting!

Nipping the loo every 5 mins to see if af has arrived! I’m going to be stuck to it tomorrow waiting!

Are you still cramping or did that pass since you did a cervical check earlier and that could have caused the cramp?

Veiny boobs anyone??? My veins made me test to begin with now they are right up to my armpit and shoulder 🤢🤢🤢 bright blue like a road map

@tinyfootsteps

The wait stinks!! i cramped and had nausea since about 7DPO until 11DPO ( yesterday). With my CM Monday,Tuesday and some of Wednesday it was very slick and watery. Since it was accompanied by the cramping i would mistake my CM feeling as if AF arrived. Its been creamy last 2 days and even has the gooey sticky kind that i can stretch between my fingers but not as watery as the beginning of the week.

my cycles are usually 28 days but i've had one month where it came at 26 days.

Sounds very similar to my current cycle.

I've had watery clear CM but has now gone milky.

AF cramps for three days!

My cycles are between 28 and 33 days annoyingly!

Sounds like you're having some positive signs. Everything crossed for you!

Mrnmrsm

Mine are at the moment!

But I am still breastfeeding dd2 so hard to keep track of boob changes!

How do you post pictures? I broke open my HPT from this morning and on the strip you can see the positive line clearly but faint when test is together. I'm wondering if it's a evap line for a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->