JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

I took test apart 12 hrs after I saw faint line this morning. The line looks gray in picture but it is blue. Wondered opinions

Attachments

• 20180105_170949.jpg
    20180105_170949.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 22
Keep faith its really hard to say. You’re not supposed to read them after their time because of Evaps. It looks like an Evap to me because it’s a thin and colorless line. Hopefully it was an early vvvfl and you get a clearer BFP soon!!

Okay, ty! I wasn't sure since it shows up when inverted too

Hi! Can I please join? Unfortunately got AF today (6 Jan in Australia), so back TTC again this month. It’s only my second month but had no issues with DS and DD so hoping for the best this month. I am a test-aholic so if ov is due 20 Jan I will probably test 30 Jan. Can you please put me down for then?

Have been reading through all the posts. FX for the ladies with lines. Good luck to all of us back trying again xx

13dpo and BFN on ic. Really feel like af is on her way. I will only test again on Monday morning if still no af but sadly I feel like we didn't catch the egg this month. Also I'm now cd36 which is my longest cycle to date. Really not liking this trend. Thinking of starting to take vitamin D this month also. I don't think I'm one of the lucky few who gets a surprise bfp later on unfortunately. I know anything is possible but at this point I'm just waiting for af. No significant temp drop either but also didn't sleep much andy temp times this week are all messed up.

Veiny boobs anyone??? My veins made me test to begin with now they are right up to my armpit and shoulder 🤢🤢🤢 bright blue like a road map

Yup. Very very veiny!

Cookie - I see progression on your test. Glad spotting stopped. FX lines gets darker and it's not another CP. I took baby aspirin with DS due to spotting as well.

Bebe - sorry for bfn :hugs: you really O'ed late hence the longer cycle.

Amethyste - Congrats!!!! Praying for your H&H 9 mos.

Thanks MD, so far this morning there’s no more spotting so I’m going to do the bare minimum over the weekend and just rest. (As much as possible with a 5&2 year olds!)

Here’s my test this morning. I can actually see the progression this time. That’s a good thing surely? Cause they wouldn’t be progressing if I was having a CP?

Attachments

• 85864075-0A9E-4DA5-BDE3-CCB3E19E8873.jpg
    85864075-0A9E-4DA5-BDE3-CCB3E19E8873.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
Awesome lines Cookie. Praying for your H&H 9 months. :yipee:

Beautiful progression Cookie ❤️

I’m out 😞 the start of AF this morning.

Hubbys away now too till Feb s

Sending big hugs to all who AF arrived :hugs:

And sending so much :dust: for your next cycle!

Sorry to all those who af got! :hugs:

I'm still waiting for af....at this point I just hope she comes soon so I can start the next cycle. It's so not fair giving me hope that a bfp could show up in a couple days. No signs of af yet....

Cookie I love that progression! It looks great.

Cookie I love that progression! It looks great.

Thank you :) I’ve got 2 tests left so I’m going to do them at 13 dpo and 15 dpo all going well :) I’m doing ICs every day and am getting obvious progression on them which is good!

I think I need to relax, I just find it so hard! Every tiny twinge or ache or anything and I’m running to the loo to check!!!

Hubby has been wanting to dtd but I’ve put myself on strict pelvic rest until I’ve had a scan! Don’t want to start spotting again x

Well I’ve filled a quarter of a tampon today... then it stopped! I’ve dtd and it was completely clean no sight of blood. Checked my cervix was still really high and soft and as I pulled out a tiny little clot was on my finger. That’s it since having sex... I even done a strip test after dtd but was negative...

I wish she’d come into full blow to get it done with. Usually by this time of my af i’m flooding tampons every 2 hrs

So sorry to everyone AF got. Lots of dust for your sticky beans next cycle ❤❤❤

Still no sign or symptoms of AF coming. Resisting testing till Monday. But weird food combos are beginning to happen. I was craving orange juice yesterday, the smell of popcorn made me nauseous, and my favorite candies don't taste the same.

I'm either going full out crazy or something. Ugh one more day till I can test

Hi ladies can I join? 6dpo... Cramping and sore bbs. AF due on the 12th.. might test monday.. Sorry to every one who has already got AF baby dust that it's your cycle next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->