• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Finally got my peak reading on the CBFM this morning on CD16! I noticed the LH line was stronger yesterday morning but it still read “high” so I wondered if I might get a peak this morning! Last night I had ovulation pain and more watery (no EWCM) than usual, so we DTD! Hopefully we caught it!
I’ve never had that many high days before—I was getting worried!

Dream—once again we are twins! :lol:

My easy@home LH tests and my thermometer came in last night. I tested and got a high reading and this morning my temp was 97, but I was up a lot peeing last night. I have also had O pains and watery cm so we dtd this morning. So far we have Bd'd 3 times this fw, as we were trying out the every other day thing with DH's low count. Also did the mucinex thing, so we'll see what happens. Pretty sure I O'd though but I cant confirm it 100% So Corgi and Dream, rightthere with ya!

:happydance: Looks like we are almost all Oing around the same time!

Yay!! Its a party in here!! That makes me feel so much better, in it together girls!

Looks like I'll get my positive opk tomorrow. Today was close but not quite positive yet. Now time for the :sex:!

AF got me today, so I'm moving over here! I ovulate around January 6th and will be testing around January 18th. Sad I wont be getting a special Christmas gift this year...18 months TTC #2. Getting discouraged.

Well, I'm officially out for December after another false positive today. My spotting turning into AF and my beta was only 2. I think it's time to take a break from all forums so I won't be staying up with January testing. I desperately need a mental health break. I have become miserable after my CP and do not like who I'm becoming. I wish everyone the best in 2018!
:dust:

So sorry Desire <3 this journey can definitely take its emotional and mental toll. Just take care of yourself, and do what you need to do for you! Big hugs <3

AFM, my temp is still low at around 97F so I haven't really confirmed ovulation yet, also had O pains on my left side (where it should be this month) this morning. Yesterday they were on my right so I am kinda wondering if my ovaries are having a free for all this month! Lol. Anyhow we will dtd tonight too just in case and fx we catch that egg! (Eggs?:haha:) I loooooovee my new thermometer and the app that goes with it. I feel like my bfp is much more attainable now that I can track my temp and have a MUCH more accurate idea of when I O.

I’m so sorry desire. Sending hugs.

Babe good luck!!!

All signs point to me having O&#8217;d yesterday :) peak reading yesterday, left ovary pain, temp drop yesterday morning and spike today...I think it&#8217;s safe to say I&#8217;m officially in the 2ww! Will you please put me down for testing on Jan 7th? I&#8217;ll be surprised if I make it all the way to 18DPO without testing, but that&#8217;s what FF is recommending :lol:

sorry, desire.

Welcome to the 2WW, corgi!

I got my pos OPK last night. My CM is already turning less fertile. It was EWCM and now its just generally wet. Hope those :spermy: made it.

Hello ladies. I took a break from the board the last few weeks. MC @ 6 weeks on November 30th, second one in 4 months and both at 6 weeks. So I am back at trying again but not until after first af. DH and I still want to try again so there could be a possibility that I may test in January. Could you please put me down for TBD for now? Hope to see all of you with :bfp: soon

AF arrived 2 days late for me today. So onto cycle 6 for january. Can I please change my date to the 18th?

Okay ladies. Need your opinions! This is my first time temping, I only started on the 19th, since that's when my thermometer arrived. Do you think a .2 rise in temp is enough to indicate O? Pic is attached. Trying to confirm!

***Disregard the 98 reading though, the app needed me to test it so that was the day before in the evening

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-22-12-57-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-22-12-57-58.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm back!!n I'll probably be testing on the 19th this month, could you put me down for then?
We didn't try at all in December bc we're getting blood work done in Jan. My cycle should start on Dec. 27th.. then we will be ready to try the start of the new year! :) Good luck to everyone! And happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->