• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

thencomesbebe from what I understand about temping, you are supposed to look less at individual temps and more at the overall, pattern.

Hi ladies! Would you please put me down for Jan 9th testing? Not sure when AF is due since I am on Clomid this cycle and we are expecting to do the IUI next week.

bebe- That looks like normal fluctuations to me. Personally, Pre O I am usually around 96.8-97.18 My O Rise is usually goes from that range to 97.75 and continues going up from there. It's usually a larger jump. That being said, I don't know what YOUR typical shift looks like, so you will just have to keep temping to see your pattern. Are you doing OPKs too?

AFM- Had my follicle study done again today. Last week my largest follicle was only 10mm so I was put on an additional 5 days of Femara at 5mg. Today I had TWO lovely follicles measuring 23mm and 24mm and my lining was averaging at 7.8mm so I got the go ahead to trigger with Ovidrel tonight! We aren't doing IUI, just timed BD. She did mention that since I have two large follicles the trigger will release both so I have an increased chance of twins. At any rate, I think my original test date I was predicting will stay the same! FX'd!

So, long story short...I thought I was pregnant and turns out I'm not, but I might have miscalculated my cycle (high probability) and that means that I'm only 7 dpo today...WAY too early for any tests to pick up. SO, I'm going to be testing on January 1st! Please add me to the list.

This month, I've made myself crazy with testing and I'm promising not to do that to myself again (at least for the next week lol).

As far as symptoms...my bbs have hurt like the dickens this week (on Wednesday my right bb hurt so bad it made me nauseous and I had to go home early), I've had headaches off and on, haven't had much of an appetite and have been SOOOOOO tired. I mean, I'm usually tired, but not like this. I've also had weird bloating this week and weird flutters in my lower abs.

We shall see, but something is definitely going on in my reproductive system lol!

Looks like i O'ed yesterday which definitely sucks as it put our timing in a mess. :growlmad: Maybe that's why i saw watery CM early on and boobs hurting for the past two days which is new to me because they only hurt during TWW. Unless today's a fluke and is due to headache i had before bedtime. My other app just gave me a coverline which means it detected a significant thermal shift. If i did O, my chances of conceiving is low this cycle and have to wait longer again as I suspect next one will be anovulatory.

Tankel - remember when I said we could be scope buddies? I planned on using it starting CD17-23 (thought O will happen here) but I guess I won't if temps keep on rising. :( Praying my temps will go back to low and I haven't O'ed yet coz really if I did it sucks big time.

Thanks for the input everyone! Still trying to figure this all out, cd22 and had a +opk today and a temp rise, so maybe I haven't O'd yet? That would be exciting! So we will just continue to bd every other day I guess! :haha: :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-23-11-50-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-23-11-50-48.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-12-23-11-50-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-23-11-50-30.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
You could be O'ing today bebe. We shall see if your temp will jump up high tomorrow. FX

Md, your timing doesn't look bad. :fx:

Pretty sure I'm 1 dpo. Puts my timing a lot like yours, md.

Hey y&#8217;all <3 so I&#8217;m really questioning whether I really O&#8217;d at all now. I swear I felt when it happened: left ovary pain, watery CM, a peak moniter reading the next morning, and a significant temp drop the next morning. Well on &#8220;1 DPO&#8221;, my temp spiked and I thought &#8220;yay that looks promising&#8221;! Well 2DPO my temp dropped again&#8212;almost back down to where it dropped on supposed O day, and today it&#8217;s crept up only slightly :( maybe the doc is right and I&#8217;m not ovulating :(

Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6d1819

Oh no Corgi, that sucks! I wish I knew more about charts, I feel like I'm just learning them myself right now. It does seem a bit random though...

Sorry for low temps Corgi. I feel your pain about maybe not ovulating. It sucks having anov cycle just keep DTD just in case you O late.

Tankel - looks like we and Dream are 1 dpo today. And yes we almost have the same BD timing. Today's BD is before 1am so maybe i can count it as PM BD yesterday. :D Still we're going to BD as planned from CD19-22 just in case today's a fluke.

Well I triggered last night (I was SHAKING I was so nervous about the shot.. I actually didn&#8217;t feel anything lol) and even though I did blood LH yesterday, still wanted to POAS and got a BLARING positive opk today. I have never had one where the test line takes almost all the dye leaving very very little for the control lol I guess that&#8217;s a good thing! I expect O to be tomorrow sometime.

Anyone else do timed bd? I have a hard time not bding today. We did last night, then aren&#8217;t supposed to until Sunday morning.

Corgi, did you temp at normal times? Or did you drink or take any meds ? Lots of things can throw off your temps but it&#8217;s also possible your body was gearing up for O but just didn&#8217;t. Could be giving your follies a couple more days? FXd you get some answers!

Md-I don&#8217;t think you need to worry about your BD schedule. I think you did just fine! Have you ever watched The Great Sperm Race? It&#8217;s pretty interesting!

Well I triggered last night (I was SHAKING I was so nervous about the shot.. I actually didn’t feel anything lol) and even though I did blood LH yesterday, still wanted to POAS and got a BLARING positive opk today. I have never had one where the test line takes almost all the dye leaving very very little for the control lol I guess that’s a good thing! I expect O to be tomorrow sometime.

Anyone else do timed bd? I have a hard time not bding today. We did last night, then aren’t supposed to until Sunday morning.

I'd BD again today and for the next 2 days if temp doesn't shift. It might be a true +OPK but maybe what you caught is from the trigger.

TB - haven't heard or seen that one. I will try to search and watch it. :)

Corgi, did you temp at normal times? Or did you drink or take any meds ? Lots of things can throw off your temps but it’s also possible your body was gearing up for O but just didn’t. Could be giving your follies a couple more days? FXd you get some answers!

Md-I don’t think you need to worry about your BD schedule. I think you did just fine! Have you ever watched The Great Sperm Race? It’s pretty interesting!

There were two days that I took my temp at different times—one an hour early, and one an hour and 20 mins late (that happens to be the spike after “O”). There were also nights where I had a glass or two of wine (one night margs) so no telling how that affected temps. My chart looked so much better last month but I took temps at random times :( I’m feeling so discouraged...I guess I have blood tests to look forward to next month as I’m feeling like there’s no hope this cycle.

That&#8217;s what I was thinking but my doctor said Friday pm with trigger, Sunday am then Monday again and Wednesday. It just goes against what&#8217;s in my head lol

Hey Corgi...as someone who used to think that temping was the golden standard until yesterday when my FS told me it's not anymore...don't lose hope. There are other ways of telling if you O'd or not.

You can use temps, a monitor, and generally how you feel as indicators of O'ing. When I have progesterone in my system (only can come from a release of an egg), for instance, I have vivid dreams. Not bad dreams, just vivid, which is a known side effect of progesterone. My temps do shift, but a lot can affect that. Sometimes it'll cause acne the closer to AF I get as well.

There are also other ways of telling if you are not ovulating. Longer cycles are indicative of that, ultrasounds that discover small cysts, and a lack of general cycle symptoms such as pms. PCOS is VERY common (it affects 1 out of 10 women) and has a slew of symptoms attached to it that you can research and ask your doctor about.

I hope that helps. Sometimes women just have unusual cycles occasionally. Our bodies aren't machines, rather, a work of art that the interpretation of can change with age and maturity, education, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->