January Babies?

BlossomJ- Thanks :) i agreed to go on call as i was put off work all together with my last pregnancy as i had a migraine everyday that would not go away and nothing my doctor tried to help with them did nothing so i had to suffer with them and was unable to work this time my doctor put me off for a week as i was running a high temp the day i took in the certificate they put me off the roster and on call Pregnant women are protected here i can not lose my job due to pregnancy or anything like that but i cant really do much about them not calling me up as for them to call me in someone else has to call in sick :( its really hurting our finances as im not working i only went back to work as we needed the extra money as my OH dose not get paid every week so we are looking at moving so OH can bring home a pay cheek every week so its not such a hard time from week to week

BlossomJ- Thanks :) i agreed to go on call as i was put off work all together with my last pregnancy as i had a migraine everyday that would not go away and nothing my doctor tried to help with them did nothing so i had to suffer with them and was unable to work this time my doctor put me off for a week as i was running a high temp the day i took in the certificate they put me off the roster and on call Pregnant women are protected here i can not lose my job due to pregnancy or anything like that but i cant really do much about them not calling me up as for them to call me in someone else has to call in sick :( its really hurting our finances as im not working i only went back to work as we needed the extra money as my OH dose not get paid every week so we are looking at moving so OH can bring home a pay cheek every week so its not such a hard time from week to week

That's no good. I hope your OH finds something suitable to take the pressure off a bit. Really hope the Migraines ease up too, but I'm guessing you're just expecting them to follow the same pattern as last time. Really crossing my fingers that things get easier! xx

....and no, I don't think you're just being hormonal, the hormones might make it feel worse, but I think you've got a right to be pissed off x

Had emergency scan :) they put me a week forward now 10 + 1 soo happy lil t-rex bouncing away happy :) x:happydance::happydance:

I have my second appointment coming up on Wednesday. It will be 11 weeks. My first appointment I had a transvaginal US and saw embryo and heartbeat.

Is 11 weeks too soon to expect at least a brief ultrasound to see fetus? Or should I expect doppler only this time around?

I wouldn´t know. I had my first appointment at about 10 weeks (by her count, 11 weeks by mine), only got a doppler and we didn´t hear anything.

Are you lovely ladies planning on breast feeding or formula feeding??? i am sort of debating i would really like to try and breast feed this time as i didn't with my son but at the same time i don't think i would feel comfortable doing so in public :S

Breastfeeding, for at least the first 6 months, maybe for a full year. Haven´t decided yet. I´ll be working from the time the baby is 4 months old, so I will have to express into bottles for OH to feed with.

@Mummy2be and Blossom J: Thanks for the advice, it just really bothered me that someone could be so judgmental like that. But she also made a post like in May about how ladies who have a mc shouldn't post in the first tri because it was scaring her...so yeah. I'm just going to keep strong because people like that act like they wipe their ass with gold toilet paper.

Anyways...List has been updated and I'm sorry your employer is being a dick wad Jamie. I don't know what is up with employers and pregnancy women that don't click together. Butttt I get to see my bean in 7 days:):):)

Hunni, she sounds horrible , sorry you had to deal with that. you will be a good mother because you really want to be :) I think that strong passion to be the best parent possible for your child is what makes people good parents.

I have been feeling really yucky lately. I feel kinda faint all the time, weak, and nauseous :/ I hope everything is ok!

Hunni, she sounds horrible , sorry you had to deal with that. you will be a good mother because you really want to be :) I think that strong passion to be the best parent possible for your child is what makes people good parents.

I have been feeling really yucky lately. I feel kinda faint all the time, weak, and nauseous :/ I hope everything is ok!

That sounds like classic pregnancy symptoms to me. I doubt it's anything to worry about, but if it doesn't improve or you're worried then I would go to the doctor. Could be you have low blood pressure or iron which would make you feel worse. Do you have a 12 week scan coming up? If so, that's not too far away x

I have my next appointment this Thursday. I am glad those are normal feelings!

It is my first pregnancy and I live in Germany, but my German isn't perfect yet, so it makes things a bit more complicated and I don't have anyone to talk to about my worries. Although my ob can't speak English, she is very nice and patient with my german.

That's why it helps so much to be able to talk to you ladies!

Feeling faint was one of the first symptoms I got & I've felt that way on and off since. I've also had horrible nausea & could really do with having a nap during the day, but like most people that's not really possible for me!

Hopefully you'll start to feel better in the next couple of weeks as you move towards the second trimester! x

Thank you lotti :)

I have had this stomach ache for a few days but I don't have to poop or pass gas. It just hurts. Plus I feel bad for drinking this Starbucks which turned out to be nasty.

BlossomJ- Thanks :D All you girls make me feel like im at least not losing my mind haha

Hunni12- As much as people posting about having a MC scares all newly pregnant ladies it also helps to remind you that these things do happen and that if it happens to you that your not alone. Also YAY for a scan :) i wont get to see Tummy Bug again until 12 weeks more then likely :(

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Hello, I'm due January 21st <3
I found out I was pregnant May 27th &had my first scan on June 5th.
I decided to test because I was three weeks late <3 <3 :hugs:

Hello, I'm due January 21st <3
I found out I was pregnant May 27th &had my first scan on June 5th.
I decided to test because I was three weeks late <3 <3 :hugs:

Hello & congrats!

You're due the same day as me, though I've a feeling I might get but back after my scan on Fri as my LMP was a bit of a guess! I'm so looking forward to it (though nervous too!) xx

hey there!
I'm melinda, & I'm due on January 11th, 2013!!!
Very very excited to say the least but I find myself not being able to fully enjoy this pregnancy just yet.
Anywho, I tested because I was cd 37 and I wasn't sure if u was late yet. My periods have been every where since my mc. But I think the longest I went was cd 34. So I told my s.o let's go buy a test so off we went :)
I honestly didn't think I was but I'm so glad I made it this far :)
I had my first ultrasound may 23, 2012 :)

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/9whore9/IMAG0807.jpg

My first ultra sound ^ :)

hey there!
I'm melinda, & I'm due on January 11th, 2013!!!
Very very excited to say the least but I find myself not being able to fully enjoy this pregnancy just yet.
Anywho, I tested because I was cd 37 and I wasn't sure if u was late yet. My periods have been every where since my mc. But I think the longest I went was cd 34. So I told my s.o let's go buy a test so off we went :)
I honestly didn't think I was but I'm so glad I made it this far :)
I had my first ultrasound may 23, 2012 :)

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/9whore9/IMAG0807.jpg

My first ultra sound ^ :)

Hello & congrats! Nearly in second trimester too... Hopefully you'll start to relax a bit soon now the high risk period is over & will start to enjoy it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->