January Babies?

Do you have sick leave?? i don't know how it works were you are but may be worth a try the Dr would def want you off work for a reason

I believe we have sick leave, I'm so sleepy I might just take off and enjoy my 4th relaxing. :coffee:

With a doctors note your boss should pay you for the hours you should of work as there is nothing you can do about it :) get some rest while you have time off and get some sleep

It's sometimes better to take the time off and really recover than going in and having it come back :/ I hope you feel better!

Ok Ladies... I had my dating scan yesterday and they put me forward by 4 days! My scan at 7 and 10 weeks put me back one day so I'm chuffed that I am closer to 13 weeks than 12 :happydance:

I had the NT measurement taken and it was 2mm, according to google this is within the normal range? Does anyone know about NT measurements? I wont find the results out until 2 weeks time

Note to self - myst update my tickers :thumbup:

Hey im currently due 27th January :D Just gotta wait for my dating scan.

Hiiiii!!!

Had my dating scan on monday...wow!!! Simply amazing!! Ate you able to move me from the 12th to the 10th please? :D XX

Ooh I'd forgotten about that... I've had my scan and they've changed my date to 12th January (from 17th). Could you update the first page please? :thumbup:

Hi ladies haven't posted in a while congrats to all the new mommies
I woke up last night with this pulling pain in my lower stomach area it wasn't cramping or anything kinda hard to explain this is my first pg so not sure what is normal or not. my belly feels really tight today any of you ladies have that feeling?

Yea. I´ve had this :)
Basically pulling pains, from the uterus growing, and things shifting in there :)

With my scan they said baby is four days further than my current date but that they wouldn't shift my date?
My nuchal was 2.3 which I think is on the high side but they don't worry unless it's 3.5 so I'm not going to worry either.
I had someone doing my blood work who was no confident with needles and wouldn't jab me more than once, he had to get someone in to do the second one. I almost said um isn't it your job? He takes blood all day lol.

I woke up last night with this pulling pain in my lower stomach area it wasn't cramping or anything kinda hard to explain this is my first pg so not sure what is normal or not. my belly feels really tight today any of you ladies have that feeling?

Basically pulling pains, from the uterus growing, and things shifting in there :)

I've had some really painful ones that make me suck in my breath. Last night i had to lie down to try and ease them, they got really painful when I was walking up stairs.

Got my first scan first thing tomorrow at 11+4 weeks. My DS has been doing a great job at distracting me, but now I'm getting nervous! Ahhhhh!

I have my appoinment in half an hour! Wish me luck! I'll try to post a pic if I can figure out how:)

I've had some really painful ones that make me suck in my breath. Last night i had to lie down to try and ease them, they got really painful when I was walking up stairs.

They haven´t really been that painful for me, at least not yet. But I´m only 12 weeks, haven´t started showing yet in any case.

Just had my ultrasound and everything is really good...looking forward to babymoon on the Baltic Sea in 2 weeks...hope everyone else with appointments coming up has happy little babies as well!

Ours even waved to say hello! :happydance:

Attachments

• 12. Woche.jpg
    12. Woche.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
Just had my ultrasound and everything is really good...looking forward to babymoon on the Baltic Sea in 2 weeks...hope everyone else with appointments coming up has happy little babies as well!

Ours even waved to say hello! :happydance:

Terrific! Isn't it a relief?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"