January Babies?

hey there!
I'm melinda, & I'm due on January 11th, 2013!!!
Very very excited to say the least but I find myself not being able to fully enjoy this pregnancy just yet.
Anywho, I tested because I was cd 37 and I wasn't sure if u was late yet. My periods have been every where since my mc. But I think the longest I went was cd 34. So I told my s.o let's go buy a test so off we went :)
I honestly didn't think I was but I'm so glad I made it this far :)
I had my first ultrasound may 23, 2012 :)

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/9whore9/IMAG0807.jpg

My first ultra sound ^ :)

Hello & congrats! Nearly in second trimester too... Hopefully you'll start to relax a bit soon now the high risk period is over & will start to enjoy it! x

so do I, but I think I'm still worried cause I didn't find out I lost my first bby til I was 12 wks 6 days so I guess that's always in the back of my mind.

hey there!
Very very excited to say the least but I find myself not being able to fully enjoy this pregnancy just yet.
Anywho, I tested because I was cd 37 and I wasn't sure if u was late yet. My periods have been every where since my mc. But I think the longest I went was cd 34. So I told my s.o let's go buy a test so off we went :)

Congrats :)

Hi ladies haven't posted in a while congrats to all the new mommies
I woke up last night with this pulling pain in my lower stomach area it wasn't cramping or anything kinda hard to explain this is my first pg so not sure what is normal or not. my belly feels really tight today any of you ladies have that feeling?

I'm reluctant to start joining threads. As I did so in January and experienced a MMC in March. However, I'm here now. I'm 11+3 with #2. I have a one year old DD, and one Angel.

I had my first scan at 9w2d... Showed perfect baby with strong beating heart.

I'm due... January 20. Can't wait until we all meet our babies. :happydance:

List has been updated :), I wish i could fast forward to Jan lol

I know, right! I just can't wait to meet my baby! :)

Bombshell - I imagine it's hard, especially after MMC, but you'll be well past that stage soon. Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Miss Mummy - I'm in your camp LOL! I have a little one at home (bit older) & as much as I'd love my baby to be here safe & sound, I'm definitely glad I have 6 months left to mentally prepare. Also really hoping my son's speech comes on on that time too as I'm battling major tantrums at the mo... and want to get him out of his cot & into a bed before the baby arrives. Would be nice to potty train too, but he's nowhere near ready unfortunately... which means he's gonna be late out of nappies as I'm not dealing with it whilst looking after a new born! Yes I hope the next 6 months fly by for those of you that want it to, & roll in slowly for me! x

I'm reluctant to start joining threads. As I did so in January and experienced a MMC in March. However, I'm here now. I'm 11+3 with #2. I have a one year old DD, and one Angel.

Hello leinzlove! Glad things are going well so far & sorry for your MMC. Hope this pregnancy goes really well & you are able to enjoy it! x

I also have a LO who is 14 months old. I still can't wait though to meet my baby! :happydance:

First birthdays are so much fun! :)

hey there!

Congrats :)

Thank you!:)

Same thing here, but my mmc occured in Oct.. not fun.

Bombshell - I imagine it's hard, especially after MMC, but you'll be well past that stage soon. Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Miss Mummy - I'm in your camp LOL! I have a little one at home (bit older) & as much as I'd love my baby to be here safe & sound, I'm definitely glad I have 6 months left to mentally prepare. Also really hoping my son's speech comes on on that time too as I'm battling major tantrums at the mo... and want to get him out of his cot & into a bed before the baby arrives. Would be nice to potty train too, but he's nowhere near ready unfortunately... which means he's gonna be late out of nappies as I'm not dealing with it whilst looking after a new born! Yes I hope the next 6 months fly by for those of you that want it to, & roll in slowly for me! x

Thank you :)

Actually I think after finding out the gender I will be fine so I can finally start shopping

Hello, please can I be moved from the 14th to the 11th Jan? My dating scan put me forward a few days :)

Thanks!

How are we all feeling today/tonight?? I am getting a cold :( stupid cold weather i just hope Christian dose not get it

I honestly don't know what I have. The fever is gone but my nose is runny and stuffy was draining yesterday. My eyes are watery and itchy a lot. I do not have a cough and I do not have allergies

They couldn't figure out what it was, but they gave me a note to take 3 days off from work. I am supposed to go in at 2:15pm till 9pm today(it's 4:44am now) and I'm debating if I should go in or not because i need the money, but I also believe that they want me off for a reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->