• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

It's so fantastic hearing about you ladies who have had an early scan and seen the heartbeat already. That must be so special :cloud9:

I feel 100% not pregnant. The sore boobs I had yesterday have gone and I feel completely normal. I know I shouldn't worry, but part of me is. I know it's normal not to have symptoms and I know all pregnancies are different. I started reading about bloody blighted ovum's today which was stupid of me as I hadn't even heard of them before & now I am so worried for my first scan. I bought another pack of clear blue digitals and will take one Sunday when we are back from hols and another the following week to see if I am progressing. Although if it's a blighted ovum, that wouldn't matter anyway. Goodness, what's wrong with me thinking so negatively! Why can't I just enjoy it!

Lovely news girls re:scans. How exciting! I've scheduled an early scan for 31st May. 2 weeks to wait, I can't bare it! I'll be 8w2d by then and I'm sure pretty anxious. 😊

Just wanted to update! Had my appt this morning and we actually saw the (little bitty) baby and even a heartbeat! It was amazing, I cried! I wasn't expecting to see much at all so it was a nice surprise. She said everything looks good and healthy. I would upload my US picture but I'm on my phone and not quite sure how to do that from mobile.

Excited to see about everyone else's scans!

yay congrats!

Thank you, congrats to you too!

Hi ladies I've just seen this group :) I'm due 11th January and would love to join you all :) xxx

Congrats girls who got their early scans!! So exciting!! I go in tomorrow for my 6w scan. Hoping to see heart beat.

Pompey - I'm right there too! Don't feel the least bit pregnant today at all. And then I read about blighted ovum last week and worked myself up Into a panic. Ugh. Stay off google! That's my mantra! :)

Victoria - welcome!!

How exciting for everyone getting scans. I probably won't get one myself until the end of June which will be just under 12 weeks. I'm actually going to call my midwife about it tomorrow to see if I can set up my scan the same day I see her.

AFM- morning sickness is kicking my butt. I didn't have any at al with my DD. And plus diarrhea. ( I think it's because I was constipated for the last couple of days then went out and had very spicy food.) I currently very frustrated with my DH work. He's been gone for the last two weeks straight finally was getting 3 days off and they called him back into work today. He was only home for one day. :(

Pompey I have felt exactly the same. But today had my dating scan and bamb! There was a bub, nice strong heart beat and I am a few days ahead of what I thought. My due date was bumped to 31st Dec but I hope you girls don't mind me staying here. My daughter was two weeks late so I still think a Jan baby is most likely.

I'm so tired! Anyone else? Don't feel pregnant yet either pompeyvix! I think when we start with morning sickness we will know all about symptoms!
Who else is still doing pregnancy tests? I am! It helps me believe it's actually real as it's the only proof (other than no Af) of pregnancy.

Welcome Victoria! :)

Hi all! I am back home from my trip and will go through and catch up and update the front page this afternoon/evening. Hope you all are well.

The MS has hit hard over here. Haven't actually gotten sick and I get breaks during the day from it so thankful for that. When it does it though its much worse than with my DS...oh well. Praying that is means baby is growing well!

Yoyo I'm still testing! We are only a few days apart. I go in on Thursday for my beta. I don't feel pregnant yet either. I have been extremely thirsty though. Any one else have that as a symptom?

Yay for getting your scan tweetybird!!

Sorry for the ms kksy! But I'm glad you are getting breaks!

I'm so tired! Anyone else? Don't feel pregnant yet either pompeyvix! I think when we start with morning sickness we will know all about symptoms!
Who else is still doing pregnancy tests? I am! It helps me believe it's actually real as it's the only proof (other than no Af) of pregnancy.

Welcome Victoria! :)

Not testing anymore but I am exhausted, all the time no matter how much sleep I get. I wake up like I've gotten an hour of sleep. It sucks. I also feel real dizzy too. It's not fun.

I'm still testing. Not as often as before. It was daily but now down to once every few days. The darkening lines make me feel reassured.

Froggy - I have thirst too!!! I am SSOOOOOOO THIRSTY. I go through at least 20oz water bottle every 45 minute clas period (teacher). And then of course I'm running to the bathroom every passing period! And at least once a night! What a hassle.

Still testing here! I meant to use my last digi with weeks indicator this morning, but forgot and peed right away. Tomorrow for sure!

I'm exhausted too, but still suffering from insomnia! Can't believe it. I'm so tired but as soon as I lie down, I'm wide awake - when I try to nap, when I go to bed, and after I get up for my night time pees (yes, plural). MS was better today, but boobs have popped out a bit more.

Thanks all for welcoming me.

I'm feeling okish, a bit nausea and was randomly sick last night but felt fine after. Only 6 weeks so normally don't get ms till 6-7 weeks. I'm dreading it :( just makes the most simplest of tasks feel like a mission! Sorry to all you ladies who are suffering with ms I really feel for you :(

No scan for me until 11-13 weeks. I will hopefully get a date soon as went to my doctors today to get referred to the hospital :) xxx

Hi everyone!

How lovely to be a part of this group.:hugs: My estimated due date is January 14th. :)

I am cautiously expecting my third, very happy about it because it took many long months ttc. 3 days after getting my BFP I had some spotting for 2 days and I freaked out. I thought I was having a mc and I have not gotten over it. I am very stressed and scared, running to the toilet to check whether there is blood. I like when nausea strikes because that means there is still something in there.. my OH says I seem to feel the best when I feel worst. :haha:

Unfortunately I do not have constant symptoms even though the nausea might be picking up now.. :dohh: We will see.

I have my first appointment the 26th of May and I really hope to see heartbeat then. :)

Not much here in the way of symptoms. Infact, some days I seem to forget I am pregnant. I have been very busy lately though so maybe that's why I haven't noticed anything. I did notice by about 8pm I am ready for bed, I guess that's a symptom. I have an apt on June 2nd where they will be doing a scan I believe to check for heartbeat and the accuracy of the due date. So until then I will remain busy.....

Want a belly, am I correct when I see you pregnant with number 11?

Bke- sorry about your anxiety about this pregnancy. I was exactly like that when I was pregnant with my dd - I felt so happy on days when I was throwing up! Haha I found it so reassuring. Days where I felt better were worrisome and disconcerting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->