January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hello ladies,

I hope you're all doing well, I just came back from another ultrasound and it turns out I was misdiagnosed. Apparently the technician that did my ultrasound at 5+1 had said she "thought" she saw a sac but she wasn't sure, for that reason they couldn't tell me that there was a sac. My Hcg has continued to double every 36 hours im surprised it hasn't slowed down yet. Today on ultrasound they were able to see the baby and even the heartbeat, I'm so relieved!! :cry: my new due date is January 2nd but I think I'd rather stick with January 10th for now since first babies tend to come a bit late anyways

Momtastic - I'm so happy for you!!!

Lite - Welcome and congratulations!! Starting to get in the later dates of January already!

Ana - I really hope they can. Chronic pain is the worse. I've had chronic pain and I understand getting use to it. Mine really probably could be fixed if I'd just go to the chiropractor. I just keep telling myself I can manage it.

I'm kind of itching to tell, but as I said I like having our little secret right now. I can't remember when I told close people with my son. I do remember I didn't publicly announce until I knew what we were having. I wasn't really showing for the longest time and I was in nursing classes at the time. No one noticed.. so I told everyone when I was 29 weeks. They were a bit disappointed in me for not telling them sooner.:haha:

Ali - wow, you waited a long time to tell your classmates! I'd never be able to hide it that long.

Looks like your son was born just a month after my dd! So our kids have very similar timelines. :)

Is anyone else breaking out? In my case it's not mu face either - my back is gross. So badly broken out that today when my sister and I went clothes shopping (because my shirts are a little tighter than is comfortable with the bloating) she noticed my back (we always go in the big dressing room and try on clothes because we swap clothes to try on) and pointed out how bad it was. :dohh:

Momtastic - that's awesome!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! <3

Lite - I wasn't really close to any of them at the time so I just never felt the need to tell anyone! Plus, it made it so they didn't have to wait as long! It's always great to talk to others who have similar aged children!

Oh momtastic that's wonderful!

I'm so sorry glong :hugs:

I told my parents around 8 weeks last time, after the first scan, and work after 12 weeks. Didn't announce on FB until after 20 weeks scan. I was showing a lot before then so I could never wait too long for in person. I have a short torso and my belly was massive.

Soooo sorry to here that glong. Look after yourself :(

Great news momtastic!

crowbaby it would let me add you as a friend on FB so have PM'd you on there, may go into others folder :) would love to join the group

Alljo-I remember you too! :) nice to see you on here!

Anyone have any symptoms yet? I'm super tired today, although my ds kept me awake last night, so probably not related to pregnancy.

Super tired here as well. Boobs aching most of the day and waves on nausea, particularly when I hadn't eaten in a while. Coping with it, though.

Glong - I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your next BFP soon and it's a sticky one. Take care of yourself, dear. I'll be looking for you!

Yo Yo - I'm pretty much symptom free. I did get a wave of nausea yesterday, but it went away rather quickly. I had practically none with my first pregnancy, but even less this time. Didn't think it was possible. I'm hungry all the time, though. It really sucks because I don't want to gain too much.

So far today has been pretty good! I did get up to a nasty note left by one of our neighbors related to the note I left on their car. I was kindly asking that they don't park in our spot. We have been having a lot of issues with this and just leave nice notes to inform them that it's reserved. In reply they stated they weren't in our spot and we need to get our facts straight and threatened to tow who ever parks in their spot. Which they can't do, but I'll let them think it. I happened to have a picture of their car in our spot because I was asking someone else in the building if they knew who it was. So I gave a short note with the picture. I just don't get why they had to be nasty.

Brighter side of the day. Went to the park with DS and had a nice walk! I felt out of shape so I'm assuming it's because of the pregnancy. I don't usually feel like that since I do cardio exercising regularly. Now just waiting a few more minutes to get hubby up to go shopping!

How has everyone's weekend been?

Glong I'm so sorry Hun. Take care of yourself.

Yo_Yo we were on the boards together with our last pregnancies!

I've just completely exhausted all the time now with waves of nausea, I'm starting so eat less and less too which doesn't surprise me as with the previous 2 pregnancies I started with food aversion at 7 weeks!

Tentatively joining you ladies. Bfp yesterday & by my dates would be due around 18th Jan but am likely to have a planned c-section, potentially as early as December.
I come with a lot of baggage as my son was stillborn at 35 weeks in January and I had 5 previous losses with 1 second tri loss (14+2). Trying to be pragmatic about this pregnancy for the first few weeks at least, after that I'm likely to be a wreck. I have one son earthside who is 3.5. So hiiiii *waves*

Bean keeper - sorry for your losses! :( welcome here. Hope all goes well!

Yo yo - no symptoms here yet! It's hard to believe I'm pregnant. Well, I don't have any fatigue or nausea yet (but those started around 5-6 weeks with my dd). However, I've had what feels like PMS on steroids ;) and I have alternating twinge feelings which I always get in pregnancy.

So sorry to hear Glong. Take care hope your back soon with a sticky one :hugs:

Fantastic new Momtastic! :D

Welcome and congrats bean keeper. So sorry about your losses. Everything crossed this is a sticky one!

We told my children last week. Also have told my mum and dad and a few close friends that I see daily. But waiting as long as poss to make it public. This is my 5th baby and I have a lot of friends and even family who will prob judge me and disagree with having another so I'd rather not tell them til I have to.

So so tired today. First day of proper fatigue I think. Been out with the kids all day and it's been lovely but I'm ready for an early night! I don't remember my boobs being this sore either in my others, tender yeah but I can barely touch them they are so painful!

So I threw up for the first time today, this pregnancy is following the same patterns as my girl pregnancy. So we shall see!!

Crow baby has added me to the group on Facebook, so if anyone wants to join private message me and I'll add you. It's a secret group :)

So sorry for your loss, glong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies! :flower:

I've had no pregnancy symptoms at all until this afternoon and now my boobs hurt. Kinda feel relieved as I was starting to worry. I can't help compare this pregnancy to my last, even though I know each pregnancy is different.

Had a lovely weekend - been out both today and yesterday in the sunshine. Told a few close friends and my mum, but not doing any big announcements any time soon. Not going to tell our Daughter until at least 12 weeks, if not later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->