• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Nothing before first scan, maybe it's because it's my third? My doctor said I could have bloods before if I wanted but scheduling the doctors with 2 little ones is hard enough so I said I'm happy to wait and have them at 12 weeks with my scan :) bloods don't sound too exciting lol.

Xxx

Wow, so much has gone on.. i have not posted in awhile.. I tried to catch up and read everything quickly. I am so sad for glong... Honey I hope this time around lil beanie sticks <3 I will be thinking of you.

Welcome to the new mommies <3 I am hoping this lil bean sticks for all of you <3

Sorry been missing in action.. been through a lot this week and waiting on results from my ultrasound. Not sure if pregnancy is viable :'( The way they treated me was horrible.. The tech male stood between my legs giving me a transvaginal ultrasound and brought the monitor close to him.

He was rude as hell and my vag was exposed big time.. I wanted to bawl the entire time :'( I had 13 pregnanies, many ultrasounds and never had a doctor or tech stand right between my legs and close to boot with my vag right there.. He even looked down there a few times :( I dont know if he was a creep or if that's the way he did shit.

Not to mention he kicked my main support (hubby) out of the room. The nurse and tech said because the tech is uncomfy. WTF?

Anyhow waiting on my gp to call me and if things look small being at where I am in my pregnancy I am going to wait it out and get another ultrasound about 8 weeks... I am also asking to refer me to the other hospital which is where my obgyn is and they are just amazing.

Janish, he definitely sounds like a creep and I would report him! I've had loads of internal scans, I am always covered up and they always sit to the side. Awful. Your description of the event gave me the creeps.

ATM. I am meant to be 7 weeks 2 days today. I had an early scan (as I'm ivf), the baby is only measuring 6 w 1d, but has a heart beat. Nurse booked me in for a scan next week. She didn't sound very optimistic but would not give me percentage of survival. She just said to bring someone with me next week.

I've been googling like mad, most end in miscarriage and there are some sucess stories.

Nit sure what to think

Victoria, Surprise, Chit, Bke, Cnote & Froggy - Wanted to personally welcome you ladies!! Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!! I believe I caught anyone new since I last posted. If I'm not I'm sorry!!

Janis - I would have straight up refused. They have no right to remove your support in a situation like that and if he made you that uncomfortable he obviously wasn't doing his job right. Everything about that sounded wrong. I would go somewhere else. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that on top of possibly losing this little one. Really hope that isn't the case!!

I did try to catch up and it seems that for the most part you're all doing great!

AFM - My first appointment is next Wednesday. I'm excited for it, but I've been down on myself. I can't get control of this constant hunger and I really don't want to gain a ton of weight. Trying to be more active than normal, but I doubt it's enough to offset the intake. Just need more willpower I guess.

Other than that I've been mostly good. Tired all the time and I'm on edge a lot. I get nausous if I don't eat. It's not bad, but it's persistent.

Janish that sounds horrible, I would definitely report that! What was the reasoning they gave that the pregnancy might not be viable? That's a long time to wait.

Jessica, I hope you baby is just off to a slow start. Fx next week brings good news.

Alijo, thanks for the welcome! Glad your symptoms aren't too bad.

Welcome 808! We have to same due date!

Janish that sounds horrible, I would definitely report that! What was the reasoning they gave that the pregnancy might not be viable? That's a long time to wait.

Jessica, I hope you baby is just off to a slow start. Fx next week brings good news.

Oh they never told me it might not be but considering I received no news yet on my ultrasound I am taking it as bad news :( Happy news at a scan they usually show you and give you a photo.. Granted he did look like he tried to get a photo then said something about the machine being broken or not working for photos and only the other machine can which is bull because when the other tech ultrasound on my belly she took a shot lol I saw her rip the photo out and pocket it..
Why offer me a photo, take that option away and it be bad news right? So that is the only glimmer of hope I have that things are ok. Plus the fact that I asked him for a photo if baby was ok...

Welcome to everyone!
I am with you all with the insomnia! It's so frustrating. I'm also in a terrible mood most of the time. Sigh! Still awaiting the nausea...
Got my pregnancy confirmed at the doctor today (just a random one) and then booked my first prenatal, but wasn't able to get in until I'm over 9 weeks! :(

Thanks! I am a little nervous about if it will stick or not[-o&lt;, my last pregnancy ended at 6 weeks... But I am having more symptoms than last time so FX! Also, when I tested today the line didn't look any darker than when I tested yesterday. But I'm probably just worrying myself for no reason, I am currently 14dpo today...

Malia - Welcome!!! Don't stress about the line too much! It can be unreliable. Fx'd this is your sticky bean!

Lite - Sorry you have to wait! Hopefully you can find a way to pass the time. 3 weeks out of 4 of mine went by fast so hopefully it will be the same for you!

Janis - I can see why you would worry. My rule of thumb is no news is good news. When was the ultrasound? You could try calling them as well! Worse they can do is say the results aren't ready.

crowbaby- thank you! i will get the front page updated and hopefully we can get more people connected on the FB group! And thanks for the add :)

ana- i took my last test yesterday so you are in good company! sometimes its just nice to see that reassurance of darkening lines!

froggy- sorry about the insomnia :(

danser- i have crazy bloating as well, especially in the evenings. i'm hoping it eventually settles down a bit or i'll be huge by the end lol. i hope in time you are able to feel more confident in the pregnancy. i'm sorry about the added stress you're going through after a loss

chitown- congratulations and welcome! wonderful news about seeing a healthy baby :cloud9: got you added- we have the same due date!

victoria- got you moved hun :thumbup:

newbie- did your doctor get back to you? i haven't had time to check the other thread, so sorry if you already updated there

cnote- congratulations and welcome! how are you feeling so far? got you added to the front!

surprise- congratulations! what a shock it must have been to get preggo while on the pill! sounds like you have a great attitude going into this pregnancy to relax, enjoy it and not care about what others think!

jan- oh my gosh! that tech sounds AWFUL! He has no right to kick your husband out of the room and then make you feel so uncomfortable. I would absolutely be calling the place up and filing a complaint. i'm so sorry you had to go through that :hugs: praying you get good news from the doctor

jessica-:hugs::hugs::hugs: praying that baby catches up and is growing like they should at your next scan

Ali- 100% with you hun. i lost a significant amount of weight (70lbs) since my DS was born and am having a hard time mentally with gaining. So putting on 5 pounds in a week (all water weight but still!) has been a challenge. The best advice i can give is that you need to eat what doesnt make you sick. if you're able to make good choices one day but the next you can only stomach unhealthy foods, to try and not beat yourself up too much about it. once you're through first tri you should be back to feeling good and can make smart food choices again. I'm finding fruit, veggies and peanut butter to be my best friend to keep the constant hunger at bay without feeling guilty.

808- hello and welcome! congratulations on your bfp! i've added to you the front page :flower:

literati- glad you were able to get the pregnancy confirmed! my appointment isn't until 9 weeks either so i will suffer the wait alongside with you!

AFM, didn't have a whole lot of nausea today and it just worries me. I KNOW that it shouldn't and I keep telling myself that everything is fine. But that little ping of doubt keeps creeping in. Sigh. I'll be happy to get the first appointment. I really think it will help me be at ease. with my DS, i had all day nausea so i didn't ahve these same worries (and i was oblivious to anything that could go wrong).

Janis - I'm outraged on your behalf about how your scan was conducted! Completely inappropriate! I hope everything is ok though. I don't even understand not getting an explanation of the scan right away...it's not like a blood test that needs to be sent off. Strange to me.

Jessica - I hope things are ok for you too and baby will catch up!

AFM - I thought I was starting with nausea two days ago, but I haven't had any really since, and now I feel worried too. I also noticed a small bit of spotting last time I went to the bathroom. :( I felt my cervix and it felt super tight and closed, but I got a little more spotting when I pulled my fingers out. I never had ANY spotting at all with my daughter. Really hoping everything is ok. I have an appointment today to confirm pregnancy, but not ultrasound, so I guess I will bring it up with the midwife. Glad this happened today since I have that scheduled rather than another day.

Hi, My estimated due date would be January 29th.. im so early :/

Slamm- your cervix can be easily irritated during pregnancy so checking it may be what caused the second bit of spotting. I'm glad ypu already have an appointment today to discuss with her. Was the spotting brown or red? It is very common to have spotting- but if its ever accompanied with cramping as well, I would call your midwife right away. Hopefully she will give you an US to make sure baby is doing well :flower:

May- welcome and congratulations!

May - Welcome!! The early days do seem so slow!

Kk - I'm sure some of mine is water weight, but it's hard to believe that. I'm going to go get some fresh fruit. I'm glad we're getting into the prime time for fresh produce. Going to get some stuff for salads as well. I really hope I do feel better in the second tri. I think I hit one of those moments of realization, so I'm hoping to get a grip on this. I did much better yesterday. Today has been good so far. It's still early though. I may have had soup for breakfast..

Ladies who have felt nausea that went away.. my last pregnancy I had some nausea and some serious food aversion. It just went away one morning early in first tri and I never had it again! No symptoms at all, but my pregnancy was fine! Hopefully it will ease your worry a bit!

Slamm- your cervix can be easily irritated during pregnancy so checking it may be what caused the second bit of spotting. I'm glad ypu already have an appointment today to discuss with her. Was the spotting brown or red? It is very common to have spotting- but if its ever accompanied with cramping as well, I would call your midwife right away. Hopefully she will give you an US to make sure baby is doing well :flower:

May- welcome and congratulations!

It was mostly brownish - just a tiny bit really. It was right after wiping and noticing it that I checked my cervix, so it was the same stuff I think. Didn't notice anything when wiping on the next bathroom trip, so hoping it was really nothing to worry about. No cramping at all. I just can't wait until my first peek at this baby with an ultrasound! Kind of doubt they'll do one today, but one can hope, lol.

Thanks kksy9b!

I hate that some of my symptom are on and off. It makes me nervous something is wrong. I know I'm crazy. If I make it past 10 weeks I am considering buying a Doppler. Anyone else?

Slamm- Last night after I went to the bathroom I noticed the same thing. I sort of brown discharge. I spent much of the night worrying and researching it and one person described it as the embryo finding a comfy spot to take up residence. The fact that it is brown would mean that it is not new which is reassuring. I am still very nervous about it though since I never had this with my last pregnancy.

ATM- It may sound weird but I really want the morning sickness to set in as I have no doubt it will I've been nauseous for two weeks and when pregnant with my DS I had morning sickness like clockwork- 8 AM everyday up until delivery. That may sound horrible to most but I feel like it will reassure me that everything is okay.

I known most in this group have experienced multiple MC and this is hopefully your rainbow babies. I am praying so hard for all of our little ones to remain viable. I'm 22 with a 3 year old and had no intention of getting pregnant just yet as I am just out of college and have yet to find a job in my field. However, I'm barely sleeping because I'm so worried about losing this baby. Especially since I have no idea when I conceived as aunt flow has always been irregular even on birth control and being 22 have went out with friends multiple times and drank more than the safe amount. So I don't know if any of those times over lapped.

Good luck to all in their wait for an appointment. My intake appointment is the 26th and even though it will just be a nurse doing tests I feel like starting the process of having this pregnancy monitored will make me feel more secure.

Thanks kksy9b!

I hate that some of my symptom are on and off. It makes me nervous something is wrong. I know I'm crazy. If I make it past 10 weeks I am considering buying a Doppler. Anyone else?
I already have a Doppler. :) I had one when I was pregnant with my DD and found her heartbeat at 8+4 weeks. So I'm hoping that if I try around the same time I'll get to hear this little ones heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->