• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Please remove me :cry:

:hugs: I'm so sorry :cry:

As for symptoms, sore boobs, and so very very tired all the time. Nausea starting off and on. Always worse at work then on days when I get to sit at home. Which sucks. Nausea + High School kids = a pain in the ass!

HI everyone! I'm cautiously expecting number one on Jan 25th! Hope I can join you ladies for the next 36 weeks! I just got my very first BFP after my second round of ivf, and 6+ years ttc. I'm so over the moon! I go in on Thursday for betas!

Froggy - Aww big congrats and welcome! :D

I felt bit nauseous yesterday morning and been sick this morning, so think it's slowly coming. It just seems to be the morning so far and I can deal with that. It's the all day sickness I can't cope with and hoping I don't get this time!

How do I join in on the fb group?

Beankeeper - so sorry for your previous losses! All the best wishes for this pregnancy!

No real symptoms here yet. Occasional twinges in my belly, but that's about it. MS hit me right around 5 weeks last time, so it could come in the next couple days. No sore boobs that I have noticed, but I don't think that happened last time either. Worried about that happening though because DD is still nursing, and I'm dreading pain or aversion. I kind of want her to wean, but don't want it to be because I'm hating nursing.

I'm officially six weeks today! :happydance: Tomorrow is our next appointment, hopefully will get to see the heart beat, and make sure our bean is on track. :) I'll be so much less stressed once I see a heart!

froggy - welcome! Big Congrats!

HI everyone! I'm cautiously expecting number one on Jan 25th! Hope I can join you ladies for the next 36 weeks! I just got my very first BFP after my second round of ivf, and 6+ years ttc. I'm so over the moon! I go in on Thursday for betas!

Yay congrats I remember you from the IVF threads!

Hey danser i remember you too!!! So cool we cycled together back then and get to be bump buddies now!!!

We saw the baby's heartbeat on the u/s today!!!!!!!!!! It made me feel so relieved and happy. I cried.

Great news Danser!!! Congrats!

Counting down to my first scan as well - 6 days to go!

Congrats danser!! Hoping to schedule my first appointment today so I can begin the countdown to my first scan. :)

Just wanted to update! Had my appt this morning and we actually saw the (little bitty) baby and even a heartbeat! It was amazing, I cried! I wasn't expecting to see much at all so it was a nice surprise. She said everything looks good and healthy. I would upload my US picture but I'm on my phone and not quite sure how to do that from mobile.

Excited to see about everyone else's scans!

Just wanted to update! Had my appt this morning and we actually saw the (little bitty) baby and even a heartbeat! It was amazing, I cried! I wasn't expecting to see much at all so it was a nice surprise. She said everything looks good and healthy. I would upload my US picture but I'm on my phone and not quite sure how to do that from mobile.

Excited to see about everyone else's scans!

yay congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->