• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Welcome bke , congrats on your third pregnancy. Spotting must be so worrying and stressful. Early pregnancy is so uncertain as it is, let alone with spotting thrown in on top. Sounds like a sticky one in there though :)

victoria - no scan for me until 11/12 weeks either. Are you based in the UK? Such a long time to wait isn't it!

newbie - insommnia is just the worst isn't it. I've had it a few times in the past couple of years and it is so horrible & you just feel dreadful in the morning. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

tweetybird - glad you saw the heartbeat on the scan! Gives me hope in my symptom-less pregnancy so far!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, it's a busy thread already!

I saw my GP today and told him my LMP as 19th April. Based on that/date of conception, I am 4 weeks today. Still no real symptoms, but I did take another test thing morning and the line came up darker than the one on Friday, so that's made me feel a bit better. He upped my thyroid medication straight away which I was relieved about. Also called the midwife team to inform them I'm pregnant, but was told they won't be in contact until around 6/7 weeks earliest.
I need to amend ticker. Revised due date is 24th Jan.

6w scan today. Baby is just the right size for 6w+2, right on track. and there was a little heart beat! Couldn't hear it but there was a little flicker that I could just barely make out on the screen that the dr says was the heart beat. <3

There are a couple Chorionic hematomas (?) I think that's what he said. He said it's nothing to be too concerned about right now, they are going to keep tracking them and make sure they don't get bigger. Basically they are blood pools that hopefully the body will reabsorb. they want to make sure they don't expand and start to move around the placenta sac. He said I could start spotting. If so I am to call them immediately, they'll bring me in to check, and then they'll immediately put me on light duty for awhile regardless of what the results of the U/S are if there is any spotting.

Very thorough. I really like my RE. :cloud9: <3

Welcome to all the new ladies, so lovely to see all the :bfp: this month

Angel5000; I like your R.E too there's nothing better then doctors that pay attention to their patients concerns and are completely thorough.

Nausea is the worst, I do find it reassuring though, I threw up yesterday for the first time in years. I've also had terrible fatigue.

6w scan today. Baby is just the right size for 6w+2, right on track. and there was a little heart beat! Couldn't hear it but there was a little flicker that I could just barely make out on the screen that the dr says was the heart beat. <3

There are a couple Chorionic hematomas (?) I think that's what he said. He said it's nothing to be too concerned about right now, they are going to keep tracking them and make sure they don't get bigger. Basically they are blood pools that hopefully the body will reabsorb. they want to make sure they don't expand and start to move around the placenta sac. He said I could start spotting. If so I am to call them immediately, they'll bring me in to check, and then they'll immediately put me on light duty for awhile regardless of what the results of the U/S are if there is any spotting.

Very thorough. I really like my RE. :cloud9: <3
That's wonderful news.

Glong I'm so sorry for your loss, hopefully you get a nice sticky bean soon

Pompeyvix - we have the exact same due date! Cool! :) also have no symptoms though. Sort of wish they'd hurry up for reassurance.

hi ladies! I've gone through and updated the front. Congratulations to all the new mommas-to-be that have joined us! if i missed anyone, just comment again- my apologies.

glong- massive massive hugs to you hun. thinking of you and praying that things go smoothly and you get to try again soon :hugs:

momtastic- wonderful news about baby! i'm so happy for you

crowbaby- would you mind if I add the link to your profile and instructions on the front page for the FB group? that way members can get the information they need easier? i dont mind adding my own information as well once I'm added to the group (which i will send over a request once i'm done responding here) to make it easier on you.

congrats to all the ladies who have seen amazing little beans at their recent scans and sending prayers for those with appointments coming up soon.

AFM, nausea wasn't too bad today. I had two or three bouts of it but otherwise have felt fine, which is nice. i'm finding around 1 that i get just exhausted and want to rest. Thankfully that's when DS goes down for a nap and most days we have fallen asleep together for 20-30 minutes before i lay him down. it's been enough to get me through lol. i have to admit that i'm having issues bonding with this baby like i did with DS. i think its because i'm hyperaware of everything that could go wrong. as much as i loved being pregnant last time and am looking forward to those milestones this time, i'm anxious just to get them safely earthside and almost wish i could just skip straight to it. i'm hoping my appointment in 3 weeks will help me connect more and make this all feel more real. i love this little one so much, dont get me wrong. but i find myself holding back just in case.

Of course!

hi ladies! I've gone through and updated the front. Congratulations to all the new mommas-to-be that have joined us! if i missed anyone, just comment again- my apologies.

glong- massive massive hugs to you hun. thinking of you and praying that things go smoothly and you get to try again soon :hugs:

momtastic- wonderful news about baby! i'm so happy for you

crowbaby- would you mind if I add the link to your profile and instructions on the front page for the FB group? that way members can get the information they need easier? i dont mind adding my own information as well once I'm added to the group (which i will send over a request once i'm done responding here) to make it easier on you.

congrats to all the ladies who have seen amazing little beans at their recent scans and sending prayers for those with appointments coming up soon.

AFM, nausea wasn't too bad today. I had two or three bouts of it but otherwise have felt fine, which is nice. i'm finding around 1 that i get just exhausted and want to rest. Thankfully that's when DS goes down for a nap and most days we have fallen asleep together for 20-30 minutes before i lay him down. it's been enough to get me through lol. i have to admit that i'm having issues bonding with this baby like i did with DS. i think its because i'm hyperaware of everything that could go wrong. as much as i loved being pregnant last time and am looking forward to those milestones this time, i'm anxious just to get them safely earthside and almost wish i could just skip straight to it. i'm hoping my appointment in 3 weeks will help me connect more and make this all feel more real. i love this little one so much, dont get me wrong. but i find myself holding back just in case.

Hope everyone is doing ok today.

I'm finding I'm feeling nauseous most mornings just til I've had something to eat. Then I seem fine.. so far!

I tested again today just to be sure.. my OH thinks I'm so silly for keep testing but just nice to see how strong the lines are now. I only do it now and again when I've been to the shops I'll pick up a cheap one.

I'm so tired these last couple of days, so fed up of lying awake in the night just makes me so grumpy during the day. My poor OH is having to put up with my horrendous mood swings at min I just keep getting so up and down its crazy. Don't think being so tired helps.

Having a quiet day today I'm off work now til Monday so few days rest :D

I'm definitely suffering from the insomnia. I yelled at dh this morning for letting out a snore so loud that it woke me up because I had finally fallen back asleep.

I am so tired and dizzy. My bloat is so bad I'm already having trouble hiding it. Although I am not nausea so far today. I'd almost feel better if I were it confirms that yes the pregnancy is going well, versus being all nervous that something is wrong. Pregnancy after loss sucks so much.

Hi everyone - congratulations on all your BFPs!

I have been stalking this thread for a while, but haven't felt comfortable to post until now. Reason being is I had an early MC with my first pregnancy at around 6-7 weeks. With this pregnancy, I was very cautious to begin with, and then became even more hesitant since I've been having light brown spotting for the past week or so. I also haven't had any pregnancy symptoms (no extra peeing, no nausea) except for slightly sore breasts. This morning I had an early ultrasound as a result of the spotting - and lo and behold, there was a baby with a heartbeat of 109! The technician measured me at 6w2d and said my due date is January 9th! Kksy if you could add me to the front page that'd be great!

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

Welcome bke , congrats on your third pregnancy. Spotting must be so worrying and stressful. Early pregnancy is so uncertain as it is, let alone with spotting thrown in on top. Sounds like a sticky one in there though :)

victoria - no scan for me until 11/12 weeks either. Are you based in the UK? Such a long time to wait isn't it!

newbie - insommnia is just the worst isn't it. I've had it a few times in the past couple of years and it is so horrible & you just feel dreadful in the morning. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

tweetybird - glad you saw the heartbeat on the scan! Gives me hope in my symptom-less pregnancy so far!

I saw my GP today and told him my LMP as 19th April. Based on that/date of conception, I am 4 weeks today. Still no real symptoms, but I did take another test thing morning and the line came up darker than the one on Friday, so that's made me feel a bit better. He upped my thyroid medication straight away which I was relieved about. Also called the midwife team to inform them I'm pregnant, but was told they won't be in contact until around 6/7 weeks earliest.

Hi yes from UK Surrey so it's a long time to wait. With my first two I had early scans as had concerns but haven't had anything to worry about yet this time.

Where in the UK are you from?

Have you registered your pregnancy with the doctor yet?

Xxx

Also the doctor made my due date 12th if you want to amend it in the front page :) xxx

tweetybird - glad you saw the heartbeat on the scan! Gives me hope in my symptom-less

Hi yes from UK Surrey so it's a long time to wait. With my first two I had early scans as had concerns but haven't had anything to worry about yet this time.

Where in the UK are you from?

Have you registered your pregnancy with the doctor yet?

Xxx

Hi, I'm in Bournemouth. Registered with gp and have first midwife appt on 11th June.

When is your first midwife appt?

Welcome chitown!

Your post has given me hope as I've just had some spotting/bleeding . I'm waiting to hear from my doctor. Hopefully he'll get me to come in tomorrow instead of waiting until the 22nd.

Thanks newbie! Glad my post has given you some hope. Whatever you do, don't google spotting! My u/s technician and the doctor said spotting is incredibly common in early pregnancy.

I had spotting for a few days when I was around 4 weeks (about the time I would have expected my period) and then it went away. Then I started spotting again at about 5 weeks up until now. It never really increased nor did the color change - and thankfully everything seems fine so far! The u/s technician couldn't even find anything that would explain the bleeding (no SCH or anything).

Try not to worry too much, I'm sure everything will be fine xox

Hi All! I'm currently a little over 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Due date is January 15, 2017! :baby:

Hello All! Congratulations on all the recent BFPs!! I just found out that I'm expecting! Got my BFP 2 days ago but have suspected pregnancy for the last week or so. Guessing around 5 weeks which would put me due around January 15!

I have been nauseous for two weeks and have TERRIBLE insomnia (which isn't helped by my SO working nightshift and calling to check in or just walking in the door at 7 AM and my 3 yr old DS who likes to climb into my bed randomly through the night. Any sleep I could get is always interrupted by one of the loved ones. Haha. I am very excited for baby #2 but saying this one was a surprise is an understatement. I was faithfully taking birth control until a week ago when I started feeling sick! I look forward to sharing stories with everyone in this group. :)

Very wary about telling any family as they are not fond of SO but refusing to feel guilty about this pregnancy as my first was kept a secret from all but mother until I was too big to hide it. This time determined to enjoy every moment (even the ones involving my head in a trashcan) and photograph everything. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->