January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

https://blog.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk/2013/08/make-tassel-garlands-weddings-step-step-guide/

These are the instructions I followed vrogers

You guys are much craftier than I am! Our lo will be with us for a while, so we probably won't decorate much. Love looking at your pics, though!

Think it would be wrong of me to update the front based on what I've seen through the forums? Been browsing the site more lately and I've seen some of the ladies on the front back in TTC and what not.

Awesome pics and decor ladies!!

Ali- I think it's a great idea! I had wanted to do the same but you know how well my time management worked out :)

Im not able to respond to everyone right now but hoping you ladies are having a great day.

We have had a lot of fun today. Its finally not scorching hot so we were on our way to the park...when it started raining! There is an indoor play area near us so we headed there instead. DS spent 90 minutes running around and playing.

DH and I are going to dinner tonight with his company so just finishing getting everything prepped for the babysitter (read: making our house clean enough to be acceptable to outsiders lol). The playing this morning and prepping this afternoon has been a great distraction from my nerves for the scan tomorrow....18.5 hours and counting!

I'm off to finish getting ready. Will be back on either later tonight or tomorrow morning after I take DS to school.

Good luck tomorrow ally is I Dont get to say it before your scan!

I've started to go through it. It'll take awhile so I'll probably do it over a few days. It's kind of upsetting to go through it since many had a MC. I'm glad when I see ladies expecting at later dates, though.

This article came in my email today. It has the "timetable" for second/third trimester. Basically the big milestone dates. 24-weeks (Viability), 28-weeks (survival rates skyrocket), etc. It's a great reference point if you haven't seen it.

As for baby bump.... here's my 20 week bump. :)

Attachments

• 14068046_10104824763372560_7812197039604314635_n.jpg
    14068046_10104824763372560_7812197039604314635_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Angel - Cute bump!! That's a great article you shared!

I'm feeling miserable this evening. I didn't even eat much, but it feels like I ate 3 full plates of food. It's been an hour since I've ate and it just won't go away. So much tension..

kksy9b- good luck on your scan too! one hour to go for me, but slept awful. Think mixture of heartburn, nerves, excitement and active mind.

angel- thanks for article, and i love your bump!!!!!

AliJo- sending you hugs and love.

Had scan- all is perfect, he was wriggling around loads. Very active baby, been feeling him more last couple days.

One week until my anatomy scan!! Can't wait.

Still undecided on what I want to do regarding the 3-hour glucose test. I'm supposed to go on Saturday, but I don't even have a formal appointment booked - they just told me to come when they open at 8. I started checking my blood sugar myself since I still have a meter from last pregnancy. Options are: do the test, try to talk to a midwife ahead of time about not doing it and continuing to test myself at home, just blow off the test and see what they say, ha. I hate confrontation. I'm just 99% sure I'm gonna fail it and it'll be a waste of my time when I can just test my blood sugar now.

Slammer, I would just continue testing at home and take a journal of what your results are to your 3 hour test and see if you can show the midwife before they start, maybe she will just let you leave.

Cute bump Angel!!!

Danser, any update on your scan?

Ally, cute little boy!!! Happy your scan went well! !

Great news and picture ally!! Glad hr is doing so well. I still have 3 hours to go until mine

Slammer- no advice about the test but talking to your midwife about options seems like a good plan!

Super nervous this morning but also really excited to see baby! Unless they have growth issues like big brother, this will be the last time I see them until they are here!

Danser - Thinking about you :hugs:

Ally - He's so cute.. glad it went well!

Kk - Good luck! Although we all love more scans I hope you don't need them!

I felt so miserable because I caught what my son had. Been up and down all night throwing up or having diarrhea. I'm so exhausted and I don't feel good at all. No fever at least but my whole gut hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->